New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Jess is as busy as she makes out, the bank would have no problem lending the money for the business to expand, or is she is an successful as she says, she’d have that amount on the bottom line for expansion.

Reactions: 12
Just watched bernadebt addressing the question someone sent about her getting Botox with her $3 bank balance 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ no one is calling u a liar , people just want to know how u can pay for that & not ur debts how can u afford a coffee everyday is what I would like to know ??
Exactly!
“How I choose to spend my $ is my decision and if I want to spend it on Botox I will”
I’m sure the people you owe money to will love seeing this! 🤬
Oh and I went and got my nails done too 💁‍♀️
FFS someone paid for her nails!!!?! And her nail lady wanted to buy one of her books but wouldn’t let her trade it for nails and paid her cash for it “which is so cool because that’s going to be my coffee money for the week!”
Get your priorities in order woman!
Any money from anything she’s still allowed to still be selling should be going straight to her creditors!

Boujee boss witch says they “work full weeks” 😂😂

View attachment 1739426
Also any bakery or place selling coffee that doesn’t open until 10am!!! is insane

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey bernadebt, no one is calling you a liar.
You're a narc who mustve spent time catching up on tattle today and realise that you're being judged for poor morals and crappy judgement. Why not teach your kids you made some bad business choices and owe people money so even though they've "been good" this special treag is a trip to a bleeping park mate. Not a cafe where YOU get another luxury so many cannot afford. Read the room. Everyone's struggling like duck and supermarket shops give people anxiety, gas stations give people anxiety. The fact you've got your nails done, had botox and fillers, go to cafes, have gas to get your kids from school shows you've got NO FUCKIKG IDEA on what you not paying another business or anyone you owe money to means to them.
I knew you were a bleep before the liquidation but this cements it.
Gross Bernadette. Seriously put the 700 or so from fillers and tit into therapy. You STILL haven't owned your part in this. Own it

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Dont know if this has been said in previous threads but duck i cant watch millie holmes anymore she is so bleeping annoying.
She gets so angry about people asking personal questions for no reason. Like don't be an influencer if you don't want people asking about your personal life. They just wanna understand and relate to you but they can't cause all you post are ads. Also it's so tit that she ditched her dogs to move to Aus cause of some guy she just met.

If Jess is as busy as she makes out, the bank would have no problem lending the money for the business to expand, or is she is an successful as she says, she’d have that amount on the bottom line for expansion.
She wouldn't be able to handle expansion anyway, can't even get staff to help as it is. Also it'd be way too much work and she won't be able to go to all her beauty appointments and take selfies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Petty side note, she needs to chill on the eyebrows as well! I know she’s an “artist” but why is she drawing them on so thick and dark ?!
Probs cos they’re butchered underneath by emco and she’s trying to cover it 🤭🤣

New one started

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.