New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Magnolia Kitchen is no more
LFYDs head still looks sore
Elle Herself is making weird Reels
Katie is making extravagant meals
Erin Simpson hung an egg in the cot
Simone has her own thread and it’s running hot
Happy Mum is anything but…
Ethically Kate gave away her mutt

you can continue on the summary but the rule is it has to rhyme 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Please don’t make me laugh so hard 😂 I’ve had kids and my pelvic floor isn’t what it used to be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think 600 q night to rent marnies house is way way expensive? I could rent a super cute apartment in Auckland or a fun bnb in SO many cool places for much much less. What's the appeal?!?! Do people pay that!?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Danni Duncan is still childfree
No concept of the real world, well that’s Ellie
Anyone else think 600 q night to rent marnies house is way way expensive? I could rent a super cute apartment in Auckland or a fun bnb in SO many cool places for much much less. What's the appeal?!?! Do people pay that!?
You couldn’t pay me to stay in that house. It is utterly feral. $600?! Dreaming

Reactions: 8
It’s a great location but literally a box! Soooo tiny the number of bed it has is def not the number of people you can fit

Reactions: 5
Really nice beach just down the road probably. Popular with Aucklanders.

She advertises every day how much her kids vomit and piss all over that place. Absolutely not.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Ace The Gram podcast hosts continue to defend Simone the jerk
JJBB takes all the credit for her staff’s work

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oops I just replied to the last thread about Renee’s rant LOL. Did anyone see all her stories?? What did she delete? It was all word salad. I couldn’t understand what she was trying to say for most of it.

Reactions: 1
Oops I just replied to the last thread about Renee’s rant LOL. Did anyone see all her stories?? What did she delete? It was all word salad. I couldn’t understand what she was trying to say for most of it.
She does this a lot! Waaaaas on for 50 million stories then deletes it all!

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait to see all the LFYD-like stories from Ellie on her aMaZiNg overseas holiday that was brought to you by her (sorry, Brett’s) Harry Styles candles and living at home with mummy and daddy. It’s incredible how out of touch with reality she is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Who in there right mind would pay that 😬😬 Yuck, I realise it’s xmas/new years period but that’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
Stuff it lets go 😂
You mean, look how rich we are guyssss we can just ✨decide✨ To swan Off on holiday without years and years of saving and planning and organising cause we sell cAnDeLs 🤡

Come on Ellie, like yes enjoy your holiday but acknowledge your privilege & read the rooooooom!!
People like poor Jess_Aotearoa has no spare money didn’t you see the herald 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t wait to see all the LFYD-like stories from Ellie on her aMaZiNg overseas holiday that was brought to you by her (sorry, Brett’s) Harry Styles candles and living at home with mummy and daddy. It’s incredible how out of touch with reality she is.
I wish I could just say stuff it and book an overseas trip, but I’d get back to my stuff turfed all over the lawn from not paying rent, my car reppoed and credit card debt so damn high plus the kids taken away by OT they ain’t coming ! Wish I sold expensive candles for a living.

Reactions: 12
Stuff it lets go 😂
You mean, look how rich we are guyssss we can just ✨decide✨ To swan Off on holiday without years and years of saving and planning and organising cause we sell cAnDeLs 🤡

Come on Ellie, like yes enjoy your holiday but acknowledge your privilege & read the rooooooom!!
People like poor Jess_Aotearoa has no spare money didn’t you see the herald 😂
I'm so confused by her stories, does Brett have 2 birthdays? I'm sure they just had his 30th on the weekend, but now they'll be spending it in Italy over New Year? Who has their party 2 months out from the actual date?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.