New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it super cringe when the try hard influencers share of their stories that they have been “featured” on a company’s Instagram? Like they are some a grade celebrity or something lol when really that company is just using your photos for probably free (or the product that they sent you), and that often includes your baby / child’s face!

Reactions: 4
Cant believe MFM basically is on lollipop radio for sick kids in hospital but then acts like she doesnt ever want to spend time with kids. She is so awkward around children.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Cant believe MFM basically is on lollipop radio for sick kids in hospital but then acts like she doesnt ever want to spend time with kids. She is so awkward around children.

Oh no she’s chuxked the towel on that. Says it’s too hard while her kids are young. Imagine how people with actual jobs manage hun

Reactions: 11
MFM calling her kids buttholes just doesn’t sit well because she seems like genuinely seems like she resents her kids being home. 😳
Super weird because you know all they’re going to be doing is sitting on tv/devices all day and it’s not like MFM was going to leave the house anyway.

Reactions: 19
MFM calling her kids buttholes just doesn’t sit well because she seems like genuinely seems like she resents her kids being home. 😳
Super weird because you know all they’re going to be doing is sitting on tv/devices all day and it’s not like MFM was going to leave the house anyway.
Agree. Don't even know why she feels the need to share that they are home either.

Tell me again how these bloody influencers work hard? Because they are literally lazy tarts. Convince me otherwise!

Reactions: 12
I’m curious to know if the tables are turned into the future not so far away say…. C & R in SM saying “ugh. Our butthole mum is here to stay with us for the holidays. Also, here’s the butthole’s lunch—🫠🫠”. How would MFM feel? Being highly and lovingly regarded as that? 🙄

Christ on a bike!!! Look and behold!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA This is bleeping ironic to be honest and wow!! 🫣🤯🤯👻👻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m curious to know if the tables are turned into the future not so far away say…. C & R in SM saying “ugh. Our butthole mum is here to stay with us for the holidays. Also, here’s the butthole’s lunch—🫠🫠”. How would MFM feel? Being highly and lovingly regarded as that? 🙄

Christ on a bike!!! Look and behold!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA This is bleeping ironic to be honest and wow!! 🫣🤯🤯👻👻
What are her qualifications to go on radio for that discussion🤷

Reactions: 12
How old are MFM’s kids again? I mean the lunch that was shown, the mandarins had their skin already broken ready to peel 😲 I mean my three year old can peel a mandarin on her own. She makes a mess but still lol

Reactions: 16
Anyone know who this could be?
Super interesting! A 37 year old male who has been a reality tv show once.
We don’t have that many reality tv shows so surely someone can work it out! Maybe MAFS?
Heartbreak island contestants would be too young?

That's hilarious. The irony!!

• Haha
Super interesting! A 37 year old male who has been a reality tv show once.
We don’t have that many reality tv shows so surely someone can work it out! Maybe MAFS?
Heartbreak island contestants would be too young?
Whoever it is is a dodgy fucker !

What are her qualifications to go on radio for that discussion🤷
Probably the RNZ reporter follows her and has seen how often her kids are off haha

The buttholes thing is really bleeping gross. I wouldn’t call my kids that in real life let alone on the internet for the whole world to see

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A mum of kids who have been off school a lot clearly lol
Someone should give RNZ a heads up that they may want to rethink their "go to" infuenzer when it comes to parenting issues.
Someone who does some actual parenting would be a good start, they could even push the boat out & get an actual "working parent" if they really wanted a slice of real life 🙄

Reactions: 11
Someone should give RNZ a heads up that they may want to rethink their "go to" infuenzer when it comes to parenting issues.
Someone who does some actual parenting would be a good start, they could even push the boat out & get an actual "working parent" if they really wanted a slice of real life 🙄
Let’s just hope she doesn’t refer to her children as buttholes on national radio.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.