New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times do we need to see Boujee witches bleeping nails? And the goddam keyring luggage tag things. It's like the Kermit outfit all over again.
It wasn’t that long ago that the LV bag was in every shot 😂 she needed some fresh content so that keychain it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We've had Hello Fresh and as above, the quality dropped off a bit and the meals took quite a lot of time and fuss. We now get Woop and it's really good - FAST is the main benefit - all the sauces are premade, roast veges such as kumara/ potatoes are pre cut and steamed - it's pretty awesome tbh. Only downfall is price - it's costly! But if that's not an issue, and time is more valuable to you, it's excellent!
Yes this!!! And also, WOOP dropped SA already so my soul actually feels in a better place buying from them now 🤣🤣🤣👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Woop is one of the best food bags I’ve tried, was always good quality, actually easy and food tastws delicious! Just sucks its pricey plus serving sizes aren’t the greatest as my partner would always be hungry and that was with me giving him the bigger portion obviously 🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s told us it’s not family land. I’m not sure what is so hard to understand about that? They know the landlord and he has given them permission to make changes as they have. But if it makes you feel better to think it’s her family’s land, go for gold.
Thanks for clarifying no need to be snarky. You seem to know so well how to we know you r not her ? Lol.

Hello Fresh is predatory, several of my friends have had trouble cancelling or had their credit card charged when it shouldn’t have been and then struggled to get their funds back!!
My Food Bag is an NZ company and we find the food better than HF, bigger portions, more interesting, less packaging too. We get MFB when my partner is away for work and it’s great not having to think about dinner at all
Yep hello fresh is really hard to cancel. I did it recently was a mission and really hard to find. Still not 100percent if it worked

Woop is one of the best food bags I’ve tried, was always good quality, actually easy and food tastws delicious! Just sucks its pricey plus serving sizes aren’t the greatest as my partner would always be hungry and that was with me giving him the bigger portion obviously 🙄
They also don't do vegetarian the one time I checked ages ago so a nope for me.

Last edited:
I can’t wait to see all the LFYD-like stories from Ellie on her aMaZiNg overseas holiday that was brought to you by her (sorry, Brett’s) Harry Styles candles and living at home with mummy and daddy. It’s incredible how out of touch with reality she is.
I would actually be interested in a talented influencer documenting their trip to Lapland. But Ellie 🙄 no thanks! No talent there.
Sounds like at least a 25k+ trip they will forever be living with her parents and not making any progress financially.
Buy a house wean yourself off daddy’s tit you git.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would actually be interested in a talented influencer documenting their trip to Lapland. But Ellie 🙄 no thanks! No talent there.
Sounds like at least a 25k+ trip they will forever be living with her parents and not making any progress financially.
Buy a house wean yourself off daddy’s tit you git.
Wait, she’s going to Lapland? I thought she was going to Italy 🤔

Reactions: 2
So, I showed my wave/beach loving husband Marnie’s ad and photos of their airbnb house in Waipu. Told hubs “Shall we?” He shut me down fast and replied “Hell NO! Knowing you, you’d be stressing to clean up after THAT DUMP instead of being on holiday! NO! $1800 minimum?!!! Pfft!”

Hahaha he knows me too well!
Also, high five to this comment 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Wait, she’s going to Lapland? I thought she was going to Italy 🤔
Weird I thought there was a reel showing where they were going, maybe it was in yesterdays stories.
New York for a week, Lapland then Italy I think? My eyes were rolled too far back to take all the extravagance in 🙄

Reactions: 10
Weird I thought there was a reel showing where they were going, maybe it was in yesterdays stories.
New York for a week, Lapland then Italy I think? My eyes were rolled too far back to take all the extravagance in 🙄
yes you are right New York then Lapland then Italy. Good thing they have cheap rent to help them save for a holiday 😬

Reactions: 8
Both MFM kids are off school again today. And so it begins……😂
I don't know why she makes a point of telling Insta when they're off school sick - surely it would be way less admin to just post when they actually DO go to school - which is probably only once/ twice a week at best 😂

I've got two kids at school, yes bugs do go around but not EVERY bloody week!

yes you are right New York then Lapland then Italy. Good thing they have cheap rent to help them save for a holiday 😬
Dont worry .. they'll be doing some "cheeky" Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales so we can help them pay for it 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hannah Laity looks like she’s having a tough old time during her “solo parenting” 😂😏

Reactions: 6
Hannah Laity looks like she’s having a tough old time during her “solo parenting” 😂😏
Yea must be so hard for her to decline those #gifted #spon PR event trips! It’s just absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for her to jet away to them when she’s solo parenting and has no help…hold on a minute 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
How do your kids feel about this MFM?
Dear MFM, please remember how to use your words NICELY. You might think those thoughts, but dont put them in a public domain where your children, and their friends, and the whole world can see them. That's mean. It's not funny. I think you've just earned the title MeanMFM😥 MMFM

Reactions: 14
Hmm the news is saying it’s allegedly a former reality tv star who did a hit and run on a cop.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How do your kids feel about this MFM?
“I’m going to be spending all day in the house with these two buttholes.”

9EEE779F-C693-46DF-B9A0-B60E0442B240.png

Naaahh that’s not ok MFM.
My kiddo is at home today too but I’m WORKING and no it’s not super fun but you don’t talk about your kids like that online

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.