Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Magnolia Kitchen is no more
LFYDs head still looks sore
Elle Herself is making weird Reels
Katie is making extravagant meals
Erin Simpson hung an egg in the cot
Simone has her own thread and it’s running hot
Happy Mum is anything but…
Ethically Kate gave away her mutt

you can continue on the summary but the rule is it has to rhyme 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Effluencer

my neighbour knows the family from working with Robb her Dad the parents don’t do hand outs not sure why people here are always surprised that businesses actually can make money lol
[/QUOTE]
So we're supposed to believe that an ex used car salesman and an influencer with a shopping addiction and a basic grasp of the English language, have bootstrapped themselves a highly profitable business in what - a couple of years? With no financial help at all and during a pandemic? I'm not buying it - just like I'm not buying their shitty overpriced candles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
JJ is a very unusual looking woman.
I should probably disclose that I’ve never liked her. I used to listen to the edge back in high school (JJ, Mike and Dom I think). I text in a story one time and they rang me to ask me to tell it on air and I said no. JJ was all “come oonnnnnnnn. Pleeeaaaseeeeee I’ll love you forever!”
I was majorly pressured into it and had an anxiety attack while talking to them. I’ll never forgive them.

JJ was so crap on there though, even outside of her gross pushy behaviour. Just crude and grotty. Major “rapidly dry hump you in a bar when I’m drunk because it’s funny to be sexual” kind of vibes 🤮
Long(ish) time reader, first time writer 👋
I remember in high school the Edge with Dom and JJ and Mike promoted “hug a ginger” day. It was awful. My friend was having random people coming up to her, touching her, I think she may have gone home? Or not come to school the next year. She was terrified and embarrassed. She had grown adults yelling at her in the street. The did it under the guise of bullying and trying to make them feel special. Like fuck it was. I think after a few years it eventually got shut down? I’ll never forget JJ hysterically laughing over it. Fuck them. Fuck JJ. People don’t forget.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
But how long does that need to be repeated. We all know and it was a long time ago surely she’s learnt her lesson.
i don’t for a second think she has learnt her lesson, there’s also a lot of people who don’t know what simone anderson has done, so I think it’s great that attention is being drawn to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
Primary School children DO NOT need mental health days ffs.
I have to disagree with your last bit. Primary school is where bullying, mind games, kids being nasty all start. And any kid that’s on the receiving end of that should feel safe enough to ask to stay home because of it. Sure, they may not know what ‘taking a mental health day’ means. But I think understanding your emotions and how things are effecting you and then how to deal with and over come them most definitely needs to start as young as primary school age and parents need to be understanding of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Frankfacts

Hey bernadebt, no one is calling you a liar.
You're a narc who mustve spent time catching up on tattle today and realise that you're being judged for poor morals and shitty judgement. Why not teach your kids you made some bad business choices and owe people money so even though they've "been good" this special treag is a trip to a fucking park mate. Not a cafe where YOU get another luxury so many cannot afford. Read the room. Everyone's struggling like fuck and supermarket shops give people anxiety, gas stations give people anxiety. The fact you've got your nails done, had botox and fillers, go to cafes, have gas to get your kids from school shows you've got NO FUCKIKG IDEA on what you not paying another business or anyone you owe money to means to them.
I knew you were a cunt before the liquidation but this cements it.
Gross Bernadette. Seriously put the 700 or so from fillers and shit into therapy. You STILL haven't owned your part in this. Own it

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Agree that post and data made no sense. Did she even read what she had written before she posted. Of course it was lower pre pandemic. She’s ridiculous
And now she’s claiming her kids get ONE mental health day off per term? Lol. Sure hun.

So, since the beginning of this year a friend of mine has been keeping a tally on her notes app, tracking how many days MFM has kept her kids home from school for any reason. This was after many convos amongst friends about how much they seem to be home.

She can’t say this is ALL of the days the kids have been off because she may have missed a few and Maria was in Europe for like, a month, but so far this year Maria’s son has been home from school at least 36 days, and her daughter has been home at least 32 days.

That’s seven weeks of absence.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

adfluenza

Exactly, that's sloppy quality control. And now they are ready.for selling😡. How long have they been in the container, when were they made🤷 I wouldn't want to pay for a broken one😡 let's try and disguise they are broken with garish amounts of toppings😡
I spy the homemade sauce in a Barkers bottle 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 32

beigelife

On our local community page (the community that the Boujee bakery is in and that she posts in) a woman asked if there were any amazing cake makers in the area that could make a birthday cake and not one single person mentioned Just Jess. LOL. What does that say?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Justdrinkingthetea

Hahaha I literally came here to post this screenshot…wtf, does she not remember ALLLLLLLLL the stories she’s posted being like “oh C is going to have a mental health day” or “I had great plans to get them both to school but you know, it just didn’t happen today.”

What I would pay to have RNZ do a follow up interview with Chloe and Ronan’s teachers asking them what they thought of MFM’s commitment to getting her children to attend school.

Actually, I just thought, when MFM was in Europe for a month, her kids would probably have had perfect attendance!
It's so ironic that she's making herself the poster child (mum) for school attendance. RNZ could literally not have picked a more inappropriate person to interview on the subject 🙄🙄

the reasons her children dont attend school are nothing to do with any form of socio-economic disadvantage, its because she continues to not address her issues.. whether they are anxiety driven or something more serious. - you cant simply habitually not send your kids to school because it's raining or they're a bit tired, or they sneezed twice or have Athletics day & they don't want to do it or you simply didn't get to it ... you're a freaking stay at home Mum - you literally have no excuse to not focus on doing what's best for them & that starts with sending them to school more than twice a week.

Also, let them peel their own damn mandarins 🍊🍊🍊

• Wow
Reactions: 29

Goestothehead

VIP Member
So how is betts affording botox when she said other day she only had $3 in her acc?

Wouldn't that money be going to people she owes not being needled into her face?

I can't take her seriously with the poor me I have no money situation. People who can't afford things don't go get fukn botox

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Effluencer

Yeah I don’t think people can keep hating on others as they deem to be more successful than themselves? Good on them if they can afford to do it - if I could I would!
Sorry, I think you must have got lost on your way to the Influencer Appreciation Society 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
So Sketes giving up the influencer gig then? Will believe it when I see it. (Waiting for the “I’ve had so many messages and people reaching out telling me to stay in any capacity”. Then uses the new following and changes her page back to photography and has a whole new group of customers 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28