New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think 600 q night to rent marnies house is way way expensive? I could rent a super cute apartment in Auckland or a fun bnb in SO many cool places for much much less. What's the appeal?!?! Do people pay that!?
Just the thought of that makes my skin crawl. It looks too small for 10 people.

I'm so confused by her stories, does Brett have 2 birthdays? I'm sure they just had his 30th on the weekend, but now they'll be spending it in Italy over New Year? Who has their party 2 months out from the actual date?!
She'd be a nightmare to holiday with, between her dodgy dairy induced toileting & crappy diet / self induced migraines... never mind her level of immaturity & entitlement.

that's a hard NO from me 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Anyone else think 600 q night to rent marnies house is way way expensive? I could rent a super cute apartment in Auckland or a fun bnb in SO many cool places for much much less. What's the appeal?!?! Do people pay that!?
and its also a minimum of 3 nights wow, I wonder how much the average is of other airbnbs in that area

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I thought this also !! Like yeah you wanna make money but that's more than my weekly rent for by a couple hundred for just one night

Reactions: 3
I thought this also !! Like yeah you wanna make money but that's more than my weekly rent for by a couple hundred for just one night
And it’s not a nice place. It’s pokey and everything looks thread bare and she talks about how her kids piss on the floor. Also they don’t own this property, they rent. So is this even legal?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I saw that and isnt it a minimum of 3 nights $1800.... insane... and tbh the place looks dirty..😬the carpet 🤮 I would rather stay home

I'm so confused by her stories, does Brett have 2 birthdays? I'm sure they just had his 30th on the weekend, but now they'll be spending it in Italy over New Year? Who has their party 2 months out from the actual date?!
Thats how the other half/privileged live. A party AND a very expensive overseas holiday!!! Make sure you buy more candles so they can pay there no doubt reduced rent and go on holidays

Reactions: 6
I saw that and isnt it a minimum of 3 nights $1800.... insane... and tbh the place looks dirty..😬the carpet 🤮 I would rather stay home

Thats how the other half/privileged live. A party AND a very expensive overseas holiday!!! Make sure you buy more candles so they can pay there no doubt reduced rent and go on holidays
And no doubt no one will be making and shipping candles in the time they’re away cause doesn’t Brett do everything?

Reactions: 1
Rebecca Kiel’s wee Aggy is so damn cute 😂 I can’t handle her wee eyebrow raise every time haha

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This weeks Ace The Gram podcast is out and following on from last weeks terrible hot takes, this week so about “what to do if you are bullied online” and it’s a list of ways to simply avoid accountability. It’s so bad. It starts at about 12 minutes if anyone wants to listen, but beware you eyes may roll so hard you pull a muscle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And it’s not a nice place. It’s pokey and everything looks thread bare and she talks about how her kids piss on the floor. Also they don’t own this property, they rent. So is this even legal?
Definitely not, you can't sublet in New Zealand unless you have the landlord's written consent. There would be no insurance coverage for illegal subletting so if the people renting it damage it in any way, they are effed.

And no doubt no one will be making and shipping candles in the time they’re away cause doesn’t Brett do everything?
No they have staff that do that (I guess the poor staff won't be getting a holiday this year). It baffles me how they can afford the lifestyle they have and pay staff out of selling overpriced candles (in a saturated market) and whatever she makes from iNfLuEnCiNg

Reactions: 8
No they have staff that do that (I guess the poor staff won't be getting a holiday this year). It baffles me how they can afford the lifestyle they have and pay staff out of selling overpriced candles (in a saturated market) and whatever she makes from iNfLuEnCiNg
It's because her parents have money. THATS how the afford the lifestyle. Oh and candles that are like 80 bucks if not more. Raise your hands if anyone here is willing to drop so much on a candle - because I can't justify that EVER

Reactions: 14
How many does it sleep cos I some people go there with friend groups so if six adults is $100 a night each and two families is $300 a night which is pretty good.

This weeks Ace The Gram podcast is out and following on from last weeks terrible hot takes, this week so about “what to do if you are bullied online” and it’s a list of ways to simply avoid accountability. It’s so bad. It starts at about 12 minutes if anyone wants to listen, but beware you eyes may roll so hard you pull a muscle.
Terrible!!!
Shortest episode ever and such a cop out!!
….so upsetting Cherie is mates with them - I genuinely rate her, but her associating her brand with the likes of them and Bets is such a bad move!

Definitely not, you can't sublet in New Zealand unless you have the landlord's written consent. There would be no insurance coverage for illegal subletting so if the people renting it damage it in any way, they are effed.
Doesn't Marnies mum own the property though so if so she probably does have permission.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Terrible!!!
Shortest episode ever and such a cop out!!
….so upsetting Cherie is mates with them - I genuinely rate her, but her associating her brand with the likes of them and Bets is such a bad move!
It was basically a list of things to do to not take accountability for whatever the issue is and then go cry to NetSafe because people are annoyed that you’re just deflecting. But…. Sorry at the end they did say that’s not what it was about 🙄🙄 That has to be one of the worst podcasts out and I love that they think they did something by mentioning Selena Gomez 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's because her parents have money. THATS how the afford the lifestyle. Oh and candles that are like 80 bucks if not more. Raise your hands if anyone here is willing to drop so much on a candle - because I can't justify that EVER
I'll raise my hand 🙋‍♀️
I have bought them as presents too.

I think I'm up to about 7 of them. However a workmate told me if I buy the car air freshener she'll disown me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn't Marnies mum own the property though so if so she probably does have permission.
Nah not her mum. Maybe a family friend. They seem to have permission to do what they like with the place. But tit, subletting at $600 a night is taking the piss.

Reactions: 2
I'm new here and have been fascinated reading about Simone and SMH. It's amazing that they have dumped her, big ups to them. However, I think people should be aware that even though Hannah has the face of angel, she's not so angelic, this is what I was told.

My friends Aunty worked with Hannah for some big printing company years ago. Hannah met her husband there, unfortunately at the time he was someone else's husband, he was married with 2 kids. They had an affair and he eventually left his wife.

Maybe these things happen, I dunno, but I’m not sure I want to support someone with morals like that.

Perhaps a more apt name for Simplify My Home, would be Wreck my Home

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It was basically a list of things to do to not take accountability for whatever the issue is and then go cry to NetSafe because people are annoyed that you’re just deflecting. But…. Sorry at the end they did say that’s not what it was about 🙄🙄 That has to be one of the worst podcasts out and I love that they think they did something by mentioning Selena Gomez 😂
100%!!! “If you’ve got people coming for your business, turn off your comments and FB reviews - you don’t want those negative things to be what people see when searching for you!” …..ummmm so basically present yourself in a fake and false manner to deceive people that you’re not problematic? Hmm yea great advice! And influenzas wonder why we can’t take their word seriously when promoting stuff! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.