New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually wondered earlier what was up as she hadn’t posted in a day or two and had said she was going to the hospital and then gasped in shock when I saw her story. My heart is broken for her to be honest, so so sad
What happened? Can only see her video getting ready to go hospital cos baby hasn't pooped in a week.

Edit. Oh what! Just saw comments

Reactions: 1
Oh Christian once again you shoved a phone in Frankie’s face and concocted an idea that he came up with this all by himself. I mean how clever of you just to decide to film🙄
Yes, you have influenced him in your way of thinking and coached him to do this.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
omg 'Frankie's learnifn that the world isn't all fairytales and lollipops.' So Frankie wearing a bracelet in his massive ass house with his pool and every toy imaginable and never knowing what no means is learning anything? And all his overseas trips where poor people make his breakfast and clean up after him? If there's a kid who is so far from learning anything, it's entitled, privileged Frankie.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Her husband only just "quit" his job, how disingenuous to act like you're living off instagram already!
And her Insta bio says she’ll teach you how to make 5-10k a month 😂 Like if that’s what they’re making between the two of them, they defo shouldn’t have quit their day jobs. It’s not funding the cost of living in akld, fake LV tshirts (currently being worn for the second day in a row) or trips to Fiji.$5-10k is not to be sneezed at, but a millionaire lifestyle it does not make.

I just went down a massive rabbit hole - how has she not been mentioned here before ? I’d never heard of her. I went wayyyy back - is she like a rich Holly May? (Sad her baby died 😭)
Only fans creator. But hasn't lived in NZ since she was 3 so probably why she's not mentioned here. Can be quite problematic. Super sad about her baby, I think motherhood was really changing her for the better

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Cash me outside, Cashie trying to be all boujee and tit😂😂😂😂😂😂

Look at me, I’m a lazy mum to 4677 kids but I can still pull together a flash looking arvo tea just for the gram🫣🫣🫣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really? Another afternoon tea snack story? And a flex that it cost under $5?
There isn't a lot of fruit there, it's the height of summer and it would be about the same here?
Tomrrow will be another repeated borring lunchbox story no one asked for, then another Q box or if we are lucky a Anon because girl loves the attention. We are due for another Patreon CF advertising, havnt had a update on how much cash they have made? Mayb Alivn has finally told her to shut her gob. Mayb the cleaner will come tomrrow and we will get a shot of a clean kitchen when 99% time live in filth with dirty nappies. Has she bathed her kids this week? Or perhaps we might get the token beach or pool story that's on repeat every bloody day... can't forget the weather comparing update with Hamilton. 🫣

You feed your sprogs cashie we get it, you don't need to share it with us every bloody day 🙄
Get better work stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chch had a lot of big lotto wins last year
When I went past her place today it looked like they were living in the caravan there. House still was unfinished, looks the same from 3 months ago and the gym/garage was all cleared out as the door was open so could see

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Prob cause it's the only way she gets likes lol, I looked on the page and no one comments or likes so how are they going to make money?

Also she was just complaining that she "couldn't work" due to her back yet the day after she resigns she wants to plan a trip to Fiji?? How can you travel leah? Surely being on a plane that long will upset your back... i would be soooo pissed if I was Michael hill looking after her whilst she pulled this tit and now plans a get away
Surely she’s talking out her ass and Geoff is just moving to a new job. She’s hinting at the fact he will be back working soon by saying that maybe he needs to get a job. She’s said that twice already so my pick is that she’s just blowing smoke and he’s not doing this whatever marketing bs with her and will start a new job soon.

Reactions: 7
Ohhhh noodle hair has posted. Hahha fresh noodles and eye pads. Hahha
See guys SEEEEEE!! People ARE still making my recipes!!! 🥴🥴🫠🫠
…..whatever happened to that “tv show” she had - The Unruly Baker (or whatever it was called?) ….we’ve heard nothing about that ever again! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Call me a TC (coz I so am when it comes to PhDs and thesis etc lol) but I just don't even get PhDs or thesis?? Like what are they? Just a whole lot of research that people can look up?? Why put yourself through all that stress for years?? I guess if education and research is your jam, all good, but it seems like a tit ton of work and stress. And it's still not over for mahmah yet?? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Call me a TC (coz I so am when it comes to PhDs and thesis etc lol) but I just don't even get PhDs or thesis?? Like what are they? Just a whole lot of research that people can look up?? Why put yourself through all that stress for years?? I guess if education and research is your jam, all good, but it seems like a tit ton of work and stress. And it's still not over for mahmah yet?? 🤷‍♀️
Most people go on to continue their research in academia or professional environments, become university lecturers etc. It's for the further development of knowledge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.