New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much longer are we going to have to see this tit!?! She said she wasn't going to post about it on her personal page but it's tagged in every bloody post she makes about it! duck off! If I wanted to see that tit, I would follow your bullshit ✨️aBuNdAnCe✨️ page, but I don't!

On another note, what is Pori Mah Mah qualifed in to be a doctor? What kind of doctor is she? I've only recently seen some of her stuff after others posted about her. Also, the clicking of the nails together at the beginning of some of her video posts is fucken annoying!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
How much longer are we going to have to see this tit!?! She said she wasn't going to post about it on her personal page but it's tagged in every bloody post she makes about it! duck off! If I wanted to see that tit, I would follow your bullshit ✨️aBuNdAnCe✨️ page, but I don't!

On another note, what is Pori Mah Mah qualifed in to be a doctor? What kind of doctor is she? I've only recently seen some of her stuff after others posted about her. Also, the clicking of the nails together at the beginning of some of her video posts is fucken annoying!
She has recently defended her PhD in Anthropology. Has to make some amendments (as is usual) before she can graduate and officially be Dr. MahMah.

Reactions: 6

It'll be a PhD, her thesis was on the impact of climate change on Pasifika people I think, her Bachelor of Arts was in Anthropology:

Reactions: 4

Prob cause it's the only way she gets likes lol, I looked on the page and no one comments or likes so how are they going to make money?

Also she was just complaining that she "couldn't work" due to her back yet the day after she resigns she wants to plan a trip to Fiji?? How can you travel leah? Surely being on a plane that long will upset your back... i would be soooo pissed if I was Michael hill looking after her whilst she pulled this tit and now plans a get away

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It'll be a PhD, her thesis was on the impact of climate change on Pasifika people I think, her Bachelor of Arts was in Anthropology:
Is that actually her name??
I thought everyone was taking the piss

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Prob cause it's the only way she gets likes lol, I looked on the page and no one comments or likes so how are they going to make money?

Also she was just complaining that she "couldn't work" due to her back yet the day after she resigns she wants to plan a trip to Fiji?? How can you travel leah? Surely being on a plane that long will upset your back... i would be soooo pissed if I was Michael hill looking after her whilst she pulled this tit and now plans a get away
She must be on the wines this afternoon in the sun and thinks this is suddenly a good idea 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Talz…. If you read here. Please don’t feel down and sad about losing this….. this creature. He’s worthless. Disgusting, feral and nothing to be sad about. Be glad you get to find someone new who isn’t like this. I can only imagine what that purple heart is covering up…. Some gang tatt I guess. Chin up Talz, you can do so so much better.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Where is noodle hair! Haven't seen her for days 😕
Having a cry she's not swimming with her Cunny in her new pool. Having a cry that she's not relevant anymore and the cancelling worked well? Or realizing being an absolute cnt means she lost a super close friend because her behaviour is beyond? 🤢

Reactions: 11
I saw Danni Duncan today in the wild, she was with someone with a child who was dealing with them and she had a face like a slapped arse the whole time, she looked pissed that the kid was getting attention and she wasn’t.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She has recently defended her PhD in Anthropology. Has to make some amendments (as is usual) before she can graduate and officially be Dr. MahMah.
Good on her! She has obviously worked hard to get the PhD.
---

Exactly! She's had many outings since she has been on "extended sick leave" so she is bloody fine. Just doesn't want to be working full time where she has someone up the line watching what she is doing. If she "works for herself" she can piss about all she likes. I hope MH wasn't paying for her sick leave. If they were, she should be expected to pay it back for absolutely taking the piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I honestly don't know why I did this to myself, but I looked at JJ Feenys account and....well, I can confirm she's still fucken ugly
SmartSelect_20240206_182046_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Good on her! She has obviously worked hard to get the PhD.
---

Exactly! She's had many outings since she has been on "extended sick leave" so she is bloody fine. Just doesn't want to be working full time where she has someone up the line watching what she is doing. If she "works for herself" she can piss about all she likes. I hope MH wasn't paying for her sick leave. If they were, she should be expected to pay it back for absolutely taking the piss.

Sooo many outings, I hope they can take legal action against her.

Knew that job wouldn't last nothing evet does

She use go on "how much she loved" the job and you could tell it was fake it was like she was trying to reassure herself

Reactions: 5

Her husband only just "quit" his job, how disingenuous to act like you're living off instagram already!

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen veruca salt post on tic tok :(
I actually wondered earlier what was up as she hadn’t posted in a day or two and had said she was going to the hospital and then gasped in shock when I saw her story. My heart is broken for her to be honest, so so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.