Australian Influencers #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am the first to admit I’m probably one of the least maternal women you’ll come across, but I am so affected by this loss I can’t stop thinking of Veruca and Cash. Having Cash truly healed her mental health, he made her so happy, and was so openly loved 🫶🏼🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Here's Influencerupdates pathetic excuse.
Posted to her subscribers.
I'm not one but I know someone who is and shares her info with me.
Must of taken her an entire afternoon to rehearse it.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Here's Influencerupdates pathetic excuse.
Posted to her subscribers.
I'm not one but I know someone who is and shares her info with me.
Must of taken her an entire afternoon to rehearse it.
“But it is reality”

JFC. What a cold-hearted witch.

Reactions: 23
Not sure how correct it is but someone said once if you flick your profile to public it will accept will all the follow requests, then you can flick it back to private

Reactions: 24
Not sure how correct it is but someone said once if you flick your profile to public it will accept will all the follow requests, then you can flick it back to private
That’s correct it’s happened everytime I’ve gone from private to public then I only realise once a weirdo watches my story lol… (there is a pop up that says if you change to public it’ll accept all requests)

Reactions: 5
You are correct. Automatically approved when switching to public

Reactions: 4
She’s making a whole lotta unreferenced claims in that piece of text. Spreading fear and guilting parents into buying her ‘ebook’. Anecdotal I know, but a friend has diabetes and is the healthiest, fittest person I know. Another friend has heart disease, also despite being fit and healthy, and prioritising ’wholefoods’. So no, they’re not lifestyle diseases in every case. You’ve had your 15 mins in fame, now crawl back in to the hole from whence you came!
“Whence” has got to be my new favourite pronoun 😂👌🏼
---
Unfortunately I don’t think it’s a joke. I hate to speculate but if you look through her highlights there are countless examples of unsafe sleeping arrangements 😭 absolutely tragic.
Unfortunately I don’t think it’s a joke. I hate to speculate but if you look through her highlights there are countless examples of unsafe sleeping arrangements 😭 absolutely tragic.
Utterly devastating.. that poor young woman my heart breaks for her. I don’t think you could ever heal from losing a child 💔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So I requested to follow her and it got approved. Not gonna lie I was quite shocked that happened.
People grieve in different ways. There's nothing wrong with being on the internet, especially since we all know how distracting it is

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Moana Hope is so boring with her stories these days. Every post is “her” “him” and trains. 🥱

Reactions: 9
Bravery or Stupidity of Indy Clinton trying in that white dress while her kids were in the middle of witching hour….

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.