Influencer Updates AU

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers have gone from 63.4K to 63.3K in 11 minutes. I didn't screen shot it earlier but I am sure she was 63.7K when this started.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
the fact that she thinks it's fine to post this - especially with 1 sad face emoji, no condolences even - and she is a MOTHER herself?!?
I don't even have kids nor do I know veruca personally but I feel sick. I am so upset and heartbroken for her.
Amber clearly has no heart

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
*Trigger warning* for anyone reading this thread that may go and look at the post it’s about infant loss

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Now she has left the post their but turned comments off. Can't wait for the live this week!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Absolutely horrific that she’d think to not only share it, but TAG that poor woman. Delete it Amber. It’s not too late.

And yet, she won’t post about Emmylou’s tax debt 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 21
why does this head think that's ok???
i saw a comment of someone saying she is opening their dm's telling her to delete. wow

• Angry
Reactions: 11
You are disgusting Amber!!! Sophie G had a stillbirth you posted and then deleted because you were getting backlash and NOW you are posting about a baby that died in his sleep and you have left it there! You are a sick individual 😡😡 delete the whole thread you piece of bleeping tit!

Rest in peace Cash ❤

• Angry
Reactions: 24
What a foul excuse for a human to post this, know the uproar and think turning comments off is sufficient.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She is an absolute gutter dweller. That is a low bleeping act. How dare she.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Nah it’s all good guys! She just turned the comments off so we can stop telling her how disgusting it is 🫠🫠🫠

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Amber that runs that page comes across to me as very simple minded (putting it nicely 😏) and very sheltered, the way she idolizes influencers and her lack of social awareness many times makes me think she’s not all there 🫢😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
duck she is disgusting.
turning comments off makes it better 🙄
absolutely hideous human being let’s hope this is her undoing

• Angry
Reactions: 13
By turning the comments it’s clear she doesn’t believe anything is wrong for posting it.

scum absolute scum

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She is absolutely disgusting. She's kept the post up because outrage equals clicks and likes but now turned off commenting.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Can someone do a TikTok on this. She needs to be exposed. Make sure all the hashtags are used and she's mentioned.
She has a page on TikTok

Reactions: 7