New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s kind of sad seeing just how excited MFM is about her kids being back at school. I imagine most parents probably are somewhat relieved etc but with MFM she will be stoked to be rid of them so that she can go back to sitting on the couch reading Harry Potter fanfict all day 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s kind of sad seeing just how excited MFM is about her kids being back at school. I imagine most parents probably are somewhat relieved etc but with MFM she will be stoked to be rid of them so that she can go back to sitting on the couch reading Harry Potter fanfict all day 😞
It’s so sad all the influencers I’ve seen in the last week have been so excited for school to go back. Why are they so desperate to get rid of there children

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s amazing how photos can capture emotions. I can sense just how annoyed Brett is by Ellie just by looking at this 😂 just let him pour the hot wax girl.
Clearly a posed photo. Pretty sure that jug is empty like doesn't look like he is pouring anything
Probably looks awkward cos it IS posed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just went back to look at LFYDs stories for the pathetic "storytime of oppression with Frankie" playacting.

Really affirmed my decision to stop hate following him months ago. He is just so pathetic.
Yes this!! I think that's why I follow him.
---
Basically it’s being a professional student……
---

You know they can blanket ban you from all accounts that are linked? I know this cos it’s happened to me 😂😂
I really don't gaf 😆 it's hate following too. Just like Cassie 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure the baby lives with Rebecca? But Rebecca’s parents are getting screwed, they probably feel sorry for Rebecca being with Jared

• Wow
Hahaha MFM's little rant about not doing anything with her kids on holiday finishes with a sentiment that I'm not sure is the best in this current moment for influencer parenting: "and if anyone shames you for what you are doing or not doing with your children, duck them!"

Riiiiight....*cough* Marnie *cough*

• Wow
Anyone in here a Emember of Embassy at the mo? Love to know if OE addresses Marnie’s crappy behaviour at all or if it came up.

😆 Ellie using some powder to help fertility. Hun try eating healthier if you're that seriously damm

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😆 Ellie using some powder to help fertility. Hun try eating healthier if you're that seriously damm
She's her own worst enemy.. All the choices of "fast food" high sugar snacks, are hers. She's not forced to eat these. Sadly you'd think she'd be doing everything she could do improve any minute fertility chances she has. But no. How does she know that constant exposure to the candles and the constituents used to manufacture them don't have an adverse effect. I have little sympathy for her anymore, she's her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 13
Ellie just comes across so childish. I can't imagine how crap it is to struggle with fertility but the video of the smoothie including the jiggling just seems like attention seeking. You can literally drink a glass of powder without filming it gurrl.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Ellie just comes across so childish. I can't imagine how crap it is to struggle with fertility but the video of the smoothie including the jiggling just seems like attention seeking. You can literally drink a glass of powder without filming it gurrl.
Yessss! "It pongs"
Who even says that hahahahaha. Like chug it back and shut up. I had to down chinese herbs for mooonths to try help our chances. Those taste like dirt mixed with grass.
Every day I want to message her and be like for duck saaaaaake grow up, or don't have a kid. Because the sacrifices you have to make for a child are far beyond not eating cheese and drinking coffee.
It's a hate follow at this point lol

Reactions: 20
Aka "some clothing brand sponsor me and send me free clothes" 🙄

Also wearing activewear 100% of the time and the other 10% of the time was going out clothes......the maths isn't mathing 🤔🤣 you sweet dumb blonde bimbo 🙄🤣
….and what “work” is it you speak of?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s amazing how photos can capture emotions. I can sense just how annoyed Brett is by Ellie just by looking at this 😂 just let him pour the hot wax girl.
It annoys me how she now always says that the candle business was “their” creation that they came up with together, when at the start of it she was saying it was all Brett’s idea and would refer to it as Brett’s baby.
---
….and what “work” is it you speak of?
She is referring to when she worked as an actress on shortland street.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.