New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But a lot of them do this! Look at the silly soft toys some of these influencers have and buy more of incase they get lost. I don’t remember any of my kids having cuddly toys or blankets to help comfort them throughout the day. These parents make a rod for their own back when they start doing this.
In the 80s and 90s they were definitely around but seemed to only be for sleeping. My kids have a special you for sleeping, but that's it!

Reactions: 3
Here’s another example of Marnie doing things that are unsafe and putting her children at risk. It’s really not hard to be educated on safe co-sleeping. She’s such a bleeping moron.

(And co-sleeping is fine and safe, if it’s done safely. Which she’s showing she isn’t. I’m not trying to turn this into a parent forum, I’m just slagging Marnie because she deserves it)

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else find it so funny when Influencers say "the algorithm is making people not see/like my posts" like no Jan, I saw it I just didn't like what your posted 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does anyone else find it so funny when Influencers say "the algorithm is making people not see/like my posts" like no Jan, I saw it I just didn't like what your posted 😆
Oh this one cracks me up! It’s why they do the reels now so they can claim so many thousands watch it even though a post got 3or even 0 comments.

Reactions: 10
Really? Another afternoon tea snack story? And a flex that it cost under $5?
There isn't a lot of fruit there, it's the height of summer and it would be about the same here?
I'm more worried about that dragon fruit staining the wooden chopping board if I'm honest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS 😭 she's so young too. Babies will be babies! They don't sleep like adults nor should we expect them too. This is so sad. I hate sleep training culture
God she’s always annoyed me! Tries to come across as really sweet and genuine, but she’s just like all the other grifters! “The Benson dEtOx”, promoting every similar and conflict of interest product under the sun, sleep training! I hate it

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.