New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg 'Frankie's learnifn that the world isn't all fairytales and lollipops.' So Frankie wearing a bracelet in his massive ass house with his pool and every toy imaginable and never knowing what no means is learning anything? And all his overseas trips where poor people make his breakfast and clean up after him? If there's a kid who is so far from learning anything, it's entitled, privileged Frankie.
This persons wins the internet today. I'm sure it will be deleted pretty soon.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Tis I.
I normally don't say anything but Jesus I'm over his tit and subtly scoring likes or good dad likes.
He's a piece of 💩 and needs to be called out.

Reactions: 20
Tis I.
I normally don't say anything but Jesus I'm over his tit and subtly scoring likes or good dad likes.
He's a piece of 💩 and needs to be called out.
Proud of you Hooty! You'll be blocked within hours so enjoy all that Christian content while you can 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Proud of you Hooty! You'll be blocked within hours so enjoy all that Christian content while you can 🤣🤣🤣
I follow him from two accounts. I just worry about Lulu and her swimming. He use to be tolerable but just lately he's so wanna be, does that make sense 🤣
Soooooo not gonna miss the naked dancing in women's clothes BABES 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For a family with so much money and often flaunting it, seems crazy she's so slack with the car seats
I do get tired of the sweeping vista pics of her parents farm and privilege
Her husband is a piece of tit from all reports but apparently she is nice, but dim

Call me a TC (coz I so am when it comes to PhDs and thesis etc lol) but I just don't even get PhDs or thesis?? Like what are they? Just a whole lot of research that people can look up?? Why put yourself through all that stress for years?? I guess if education and research is your jam, all good, but it seems like a tit ton of work and stress. And it's still not over for mahmah yet?? 🤷‍♀️
Basically it’s being a professional student……
---
I follow him from two accounts. I just worry about Lulu and her swimming. He use to be tolerable but just lately he's so wanna be, does that make sense 🤣
Soooooo not gonna miss the naked dancing in women's clothes BABES 🥱
You know they can blanket ban you from all accounts that are linked? I know this cos it’s happened to me 😂😂

Reactions: 3
When I went past her place today it looked like they were living in the caravan there. House still was unfinished, looks the same from 3 months ago and the gym/garage was all cleared out as the door was open so could see
The gym equipment was probably hired so probably got picked up when they stopped paying.
I had a theory they’d won lotto too but doesn’t see like it now. They probably got a pay out when J left the cops. Had he been a cop long? They get a payout based on service,

Reactions: 5
J has really left them in a bit of a pickle then hasn't he.

Living in a caravan
Unfinished house
3 kids missing out on their Dad
Empty gym space
Rebecca with no partner

I kind of feel a bit sad for her.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think it’s a lotto win I get the feeling she relies a lot on her parents to support her financial decisions or lack of decisions. They have recently sold the half Reno’s house they brought off her and it looks like come to some arrangement with the Keils to live with them.
I couldn’t imagine prioritising a pool to go in, with a house mid reno and no one appearing to work on it given they lived in it over summer, then kicking mum and dad out their tiny home again to live in the caravan Rebecca now wants.
Both her parents appear to work full time too and yet Rebecca and Jared don’t even work part time between them!

Reactions: 18
J has really left them in a bit of a pickle then hasn't he.

Living in a caravan
Unfinished house
3 kids missing out on their Dad
Empty gym space
Rebecca with no partner

I kind of feel a bit sad for her.
I feel sad for her too, despite her having the countries most annoying voice! Even looking at photos of them together you can just tell he's a cheating bastard. I think she knows she holding onto him by a thread and goes along with everything he wants including a bandaid baby and a hall pass for a year in Auckland

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I just listened to the pepper and me podcast released yesterday. Cherie added 100k onto her mortgage to be able to do the pool. She didn’t think the bank was going to approve Adding onto the mortgage but they did.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Christian should be ashamed, making Frankie say the words so he can push his narrative, and get his head pats. How many times did you have to rerecord so Frankie said his words right. Lowest level of influencing to get engagement.

Ok I have it wrong - someone may have already mentioned so I do apologise but:

Rebecca is in her parents house
Her parents are in her house
The baby lives in the parents house
The other two kids are with Rebecca
Rebecca and her mother both do not sleep

• Wow
Reactions: 11
For the love of god Erin please just buy a fckn microwave!!! Sick of seeing them shop for one! Shame, no one has offered you a #free #sponsored microwave yet 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Just went back to look at LFYDs stories for the pathetic "storytime of oppression with Frankie" playacting.

Really affirmed my decision to stop hate following him months ago. He is just so pathetic.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s amazing how photos can capture emotions. I can sense just how annoyed Brett is by Ellie just by looking at this 😂 just let him pour the hot wax girl.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s amazing how photos can capture emotions. I can sense just how annoyed Brett is by Ellie just by looking at this 😂 just let him pour the hot wax girl.
"....a commitment to offering more than just candles".......mmmmkaaayyy what else do they offer??? 🤔🤣

Yes he's giving "just duck off and let me work. Better still, how about you do some work too!!?" vibes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Edna going on her "baby moon" can take holiday away to America, aus, Africa, now where ever they are going but can only take 2 weeks off once babies born? Maybe would have been a good idea to save all the get aways and put that time aside for the kid... she's going to get a rude awakening

Reactions: 16
I just listened to the pepper and me podcast released yesterday. Cherie added 100k onto her mortgage to be able to do the pool. She didn’t think the bank was going to approve Adding onto the mortgage but they did.
Haha yea and every second sentence was “oooh yes we love x product, gotta sell heaps of that, have a pool to pay for!” 😂
And her and heart eyes are starting a podcast!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.