New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever commented what we are all thinking, thank you. I find it so telling that she (MFM) thinks anyone who challenges her is vile or nasty. Just because a comment is contrary does not make it vile. She even called that person's comment nasty. Massive reach. Just because you don't like the comment doesn't make it nasty!! Plenty of nasty vile comments on the Internet, this ain't it sis.

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Whoever commented what we are all thinking, thank you. I find it so telling that she (MFM) thinks anyone who challenges her is vile or nasty. Just because a comment is contrary does not make it vile. She even called that person's comment nasty. Massive reach. Just because you don't like the comment doesn't make it nasty!! Plenty of nasty vile comments on the Internet, this ain't it sis.
I saw that last night and thought the same. She just doesn’t get it.

Reactions: 10
@unfluencer90 - You have graduated to HMs latest rant...Its probably bcoz you are white and we all know how much she loves white people....Stupid witch is obviously blind coz daddy is as white as they come!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw that last night and thought the same. She just doesn’t get it.
I think she does get it in a perverse way. She craves attention, and this comes from social media platforms.

She doesn't like to be caught out, or held accountable for what she's said. So, like a child caught out in a lie, she digs herself a bigger hole with all her words, back pedaling. She needs to say nothing, keep her dignity, and leave social media, otherwise she will never heal. These platforms are another form of addiction for her, she craves the attention, which she needs for validation and head pats

Reactions: 13
@unfluencer90 - You have graduated to HMs latest rant...Its probably bcoz you are white and we all know how much she loves white people....Stupid witch is obviously blind coz daddy is as white as they come!
HM is such a witch doing that on her stories. Photos of @unfluencer90's kids and everything. And yes saying all tattlers look the same. What are you trying to say HM? That we are all white honkys?? 🙄😡 and why bring it up now, 5 days later, and make it look like you're supporting Simone?? Are you her bestie #35689245??? Stupid witch. They are talking about it in the Simone thread too.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
HM is such a witch doing that on her stories. Photos of @unfluencer90's kids and everything. And yes saying all tattlers look the same. What are you trying to say HM? That we are all white honkys?? 🙄😡 and why bring it up now, 5 days later, and make it look like you're supporting Simone?? Are you her bestie #35689245??? Stupid witch. They are talking about it in the Simone thread too.
She’s acting like she found her with her detective skills which is the funniest part. Absolutely did not.

• Haha
Clout chasing at its finest 🙄

Reactions: 8
This is what makes me laugh the most. She’s acting like she has done something here but it’s old news and @unfluencer90 clearly doesn’t give a duck
She always does that, when she went on her last "tattle girlies" rant and vowed to expose each and every one of us, she got lucky and a couple of people fucked up and got busted. She thought she doxed me at one point, put me on blast, it was a burner account exposed by ole mate (my ADHD made me do it) skeet. Then she was going to pay to have someone hack this site, she was adamant and promised to bring us down 🤣🤣🤣

Instead she spends all day trawling the net to find a snippet of a tattle girlie to blast, sad witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spongey & Alvin, we hope you have advised the ATO about your Pateron? I’m sure you have already researched and know more than the Finance Minister, but just incase - you do need to declare your Pateron earnings.

Also, please tell old mate Emcult to give herself and her man a good scrub - they look like two homeless bums from the streets of Philadelphia😂😂😂😂😂
Uh why are Tattlers given the label “haters” automatically when actually only discussing “influencer’s” problematic behaviour?? 👀🤯🤯🤯. Life is not black and white, Cassie. 🙄.

Reactions: 13
I know people have a wee laugh about kateeileen for her made up on the spot recipes, but kudos to her for never exploiting her kids. Don't think I've ever seen anything to do with them. Not even the backs of their heads.

• Heart
I know people have a wee laugh about kateeileen for her made up on the spot recipes, but kudos to her for never exploiting her kids. Don't think I've ever seen anything to do with them. Not even the backs of their heads.
Agree with you, I hope more influencers take note. It’s not too late for them to stop sharing. Altho some of them wouldn’t have “content” if they removed their kids from online. Sad really.

Reactions: 12
That titsup girl is just as bad as HM. & HM & everyone commenting on her question box are no better than tattlers. Actually I would call them far worse for even participating in this horrible act. This page is generally discussing influences & public figures & their problematic behaviour. The things her followers have said about a women who initially posted a photo of Simone saying “guess who” nothing sinister, & look how far it’s gone now.

Reactions: 28
Wow HM is out the gate, that is beyond nasty.

Am sure you can handle it uninfluenced but getting people to pile on the hate is horrid.

Is she Simmy's mate?

Reactions: 9
Of course HM didn't disclose how she "found" our @unfluencer90 because that would mean 99% them would of said F all and good on her. 😂😂
I mean our Scammy is the most hated influence and NZ Female right...

Reactions: 9
Any one a subscriber of Ethically Kate? What’s so bad in her personal life? Because pedalo Timmy had to go back to work? Her friendship with OEm I will never understand

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.