New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@unfluencer90 - You have graduated to HMs latest rant...Its probably bcoz you are white and we all know how much she loves white people....Stupid witch is obviously blind coz daddy is as white as they come!
I’ve left a rant on the Simoan thread but I’ll add one here too…

To summarise…Holly May is losing her mind over @unfluencer90, an anonymous person, asking a question about a person’s outfit on this thread. She has retaliated by *checks notes* getting dozens and dozens of her ANONYMOUS FOLLOWERS to make revolting judgments about @unfluencer90 purely from the way she looks? Have I got that right?

• Wow
Reactions: 21

To summarise…Holly May is losing her mind over @unfluencer90, an anonymous person, asking a question about a person’s outfit on this thread. She has retaliated by *checks notes* getting dozens and dozens of her ANONYMOUS FOLLOWERS to make revolting judgments about @unfluencer90 purely from the way she looks? Have I got that right?
Kind of, it did start with influencer90 posting pics of simone in the wild on the mountain, someone dobbed her in to simone, who then retaliated by posting influencer90's insta account but simone made it look like she's such a celebrity that she was getting "papped" obviously HM got hold of it that way, but yes you have the rest of it spot on.

Reactions: 8

I'm too busy crying (with laughter) behind my LV sunnies to give a rats arse.
I haven't even looked at any of it and I'm not going to lol. If it makes them feel good then carry on 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Spongey & Alvin, we hope you have advised the ATO about your Pateron? I’m sure you have already researched and know more than the Finance Minister, but just incase - you do need to declare your Pateron earnings.

Also, please tell old mate Emcult to give herself and her man a good scrub - they look like two homeless bums from the streets of Philadelphia😂😂😂😂😂
Ps: for someone unbothered by “haters” = ramming up the loyalty points at Muffin Break, I see. 👀😏 Did Emcult wisely advised for you eat your feelings? Uhm. Unsure if you’d like to end up like your mentor who uses social media as a therapist and flaunts their amazing (not) undies for strangers to see? Yeah nah, goodluck mate! Keep the kids coming. 🙈
---
I haven't even looked at any of it and I'm not going to lol. If it makes them feel good then carry on 🤣
This! 💯 I mean if you’re going to cry (out of laughter and disbelief), do it in style! Love it! 👑👑👑🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion - we are on here talking about these influencers. Part of me thinks it’s fair game for them to give it back? Definitely not condoning any body shaming, photos of children etc but what makes us any better than them? 🙈🙊

Ps: for someone unbothered by “haters” = ramming up the loyalty points at Muffin Break, I see. 👀😏 Did Emcult wisely advised for you eat your feelings? Uhm. Unsure if you’d like to end up like your mentor who uses social media as a therapist and flaunts their amazing (not) undies for strangers to see? Yeah nah, goodluck mate! Keep the kids coming. 🙈
---

This! 💯 I mean if you’re going to cry (out of laughter and disbelief), do it in style! Love it! 👑👑👑🎉🎉🎉
Why does she ALWAYS go to MF Muffin Break ?!
I would be at every cafe in town trying to find the best pie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion - we are on here talking about these influencers. Part of me thinks it’s fair game for them to give it back? Definitely not condoning any body shaming, photos of children etc but what makes us any better than them? 🙈🙊
Then the influencers should make their own tattle forum 😂. Nah I fully get your point, but also if they just engaged with people and didn’t block people then this page would likely not exist?

Reactions: 17
Kind of, it did start with influencer90 posting pics of simone in the wild on the mountain, someone dobbed her in to simone, who then retaliated by posting influencer90's insta account but simone made it look like she's such a celebrity that she was getting "papped" obviously HM got hold of it that way, but yes you have the rest of it spot on.
I’m aware of all that. I’m talking about what Scabby May has done today and the utter hypocrisy of it.

Reactions: 3
I think in my opinion, it's not fair game for them to publicly identify somebody who, here in tattle, is covered by privacy. It's also not fair game for them to out them to their "followers" who then come for that person and inflict hatred to them via messages, Instagram etc.
Yes, we probably are as bad as them, but we aren't spewing miss information and anything new that people don't already know about a certain person. It's up to those people if they want to read here or not and see these conversations. Unfortunately for the person that this has happened to, she doesn't have that luxury.
That's just what I think though, I'm sure many other people have opinions too and I'm sure we can all respect those.

Reactions: 24
HM just looks desperate for attention,
What's she going to achieve here other than look like a bully herself?
To me she just looks like a attention seeking jelious bush pig. 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
[
HM just looks desperate for attention,
What's she going to achieve here other than look like a bully herself?
To me she just looks like a attention seeking jelious bush pig. 🙊
Shes already deleted some of her story, definitely a big old basic bully. I am sure Simmy has messaged her thanking her for her service and offering her something from the 'tit I get sent but don't want' labelled container in the storage unit garage.

• Haha
Shes already deleted some of her story, definitely a big old basic bully. I am sure Simmy has messaged her thanking her for her service and offering her something from the 'tit I get sent but don't want' labelled container in the storage unit garage.
Lucky you can't delete it off iganony 🤣

• Haha
Here are my thoughts:

These people send screenshots to Holly May for head pats and to watch the chaos unfold. But they’re clearly here on tattle reading what we all say.
Just because you don’t have an account doesn’t make you somehow superior. You’re still here as a wannabe tattler
I keep saying it but this thread is MILD in comparison to the US, UK, and even Aus threads. They are mind blowing. NZ doesn’t realise how restrained we are 😂

The difference between influencers being called out and nitpicked and us in here is that we aren’t public figures. We don’t make money off our Instagram accounts. We haven’t put ourselves out in the public to be scrutinised.
Being a public figure means being open to public opinions, it comes with the territory whether you want it to or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

At the end of the day, if tattle ceased to exist tomorrow these influencers and public figures would still be talked about. The difference is that it would be done in private messages and conversations where they can’t see what is written about them. Hate followers will ALWAYS exist.
I’d personally rather see what people say about me so I can improve and grow but it doesn’t look like any of these people want to do that. They want to stay stale and complain that people have opinions of them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Here are my thoughts:

These people send screenshots to Holly May for head pats and to watch the chaos unfold. But they’re clearly here on tattle reading what we all say.
Just because you don’t have an account doesn’t make you somehow superior. You’re still here as a wannabe tattler
I keep saying it but this thread is MILD in comparison to the US, UK, and even Aus threads. They are mind blowing. NZ doesn’t realise how restrained we are 😂

The difference between influencers being called out and nitpicked and us in here is that we aren’t public figures. We don’t make money off our Instagram accounts. We haven’t put ourselves out in the public to be scrutinised.
Being a public figure means being open to public opinions, it comes with the territory whether you want it to or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

At the end of the day, if tattle ceased to exist tomorrow these influencers and public figures would still be talked about. The difference is that it would be done in private messages and conversations where they can’t see what is written about them. Hate followers will ALWAYS exist.
I’d personally rather see what people say about me so I can improve and grow but it doesn’t look like any of these people want to do that. They want to stay stale and complain that people have opinions of them 🤦🏼‍♀️
I follow some US influencer anonymous comment threads on reddit and gomiblog and they are absolutely so SO brutal and nothing about the influencer is off limits .. they pick up on any tiny thing about the influencers to the Extreme, to the point that I end up feeling bit sad for the influencer if they ever bothered to read it. NZ influencers get off so lightly.
But yet they seem to always read this tame nz tattle thread and take it so personally instead of just treating it with a business feedback mindset.

Last edited:
I follow some US influencer anonymous comment threads on reddit and gomiblog and they are absolutely so SO brutal and nothing about the influencer is off limits .. they pick up on any tiny thing about the influencers to the Extreme, to the point that I end up feeling bit sad for the influencer if they ever bothered to read it. NZ influencers get off so lightly.
But yet they seem to always read this tame nz tattle thread and take it so personally instead of just treating it with a business feedback mindset.
Have you seen the Charlotte Dawson thread on here? Oof!
There are of course odd comments in this thread that are out of line but the majority is pretty bloody tame.

I know Louisa hasn’t said anything about her outfit being mentioned but “can someone explain this outfit” is no worse than people whispering behind their hands at the event she went to.

Do they think people just don’t talk about them except on tattle 😂

Holly May needs to get a life. She’s chronically online.

Reactions: 9
Any one a subscriber of Ethically Kate? What’s so bad in her personal life? Because pedalo Timmy had to go back to work? Her friendship with OEm I will never understand
Not sure I don’t subscribe! I just find it interesting that a lot of influencers need to remind us they are keeping real. We all know people go through hard times, life isn’t always easy but sharing to only paid readers wants attention still. Also, saying little snippets here and there or reminding others they don’t see everything- another way for people to ask or question. If I don’t want to share something, I don’t tell people not even some of my closet friends.

Reactions: 2
😳 HM is batshit craaaaazy.

On another note, did fix and fogg just click send to all on their new cookie butter?! It’s in every second story today. So far the only one I’ve seen who’s actually declared it as an ad is PJ 🙄

• Angry
😳 HM is batshit craaaaazy.

On another note, did fix and fogg just click send to all on their new cookie butter?! It’s in every second story today. So far the only one I’ve seen who’s actually declared it as an ad is PJ 🙄
Yah girl Scammy must of seen this, cause she's gone back and put ad on her story now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.