Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just quickly, because I've been away all day due to appointments, thanks for shutting the speculation around Frankie having DS down.

As the parent of a child with DS, the only real things to be educated on are
A) they're just like every other kid, they can do everything other children can, just in their own time
B) they're not sick (as can be implied when people say they want a healthy child) but they can be at risk of some health concerns just like any other child (contrary to popular belief only 50% have any form of heart condition, most people seem to think every child with DS has a heart condition which just isn't true)
C) anyone of any age can have a child with DS and statically more children with DS are born to parents under 30
And D) they're DEFINITELY not always happy and huggable, in fact my child hates hugs and anyone being in their personal space 🤣

Long story short, there's nothing to fear with having a child with DS. Shit can be hard but so can raising a typical child (in fact my typical child is sometimes much harder to deal with 🙈). Speculation can often be taken the wrong way as us parents are used to it being an insult to be said to look like someone has DS. Especially when saying someone's haircut doesn't help in making them look that way...... why would it be a bad thing to look like you have DS?

Anywho, as you were, down off my defensive mama soap box now ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 67

tryharder

VIP Member
I am actually offended at all the nasty comments about the Augustine look. I bet not a single one if you could honestly say you would not want to look this DEVINE

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
I’ve left a rant on the Simoan thread but I’ll add one here too…

To summarise…Holly May is losing her mind over @unfluencer90, an anonymous person, asking a question about a person’s outfit on this thread. She has retaliated by *checks notes* getting dozens and dozens of her ANONYMOUS FOLLOWERS to make revolting judgments about @unfluencer90 purely from the way she looks? Have I got that right?
I'm too busy crying (with laughter) behind my LV sunnies to give a rats arse.
I haven't even looked at any of it and I'm not going to lol. If it makes them feel good then carry on 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Starstruck500

VIP Member
I just saw on Louisa’s stories that there is an account imitating hers. Hopefully she will read this - and all influencers for that matter.
The blue swirl in their bio is a massive worry - it’s a code peadofiles use for ‘small boy’ (google it - there are lots of code emojis used (pizza is another one).
A plea to all influencers, please stop sharing images of your children - dressed or not. You are handing them to these awful, vile humans, on a plate - for FREE!
Here is an example of one article about it, but there are hundreds (including one from the FBI)

This article explains the pizza and cheese emojis well
---
You've never steered with your knees? I mean possibly it's a tall people thing. I mean I don't use my phone while I do it and do still look at the road though.
It’s not a tall people thing, it’s a moron thing

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Here are my thoughts:

These people send screenshots to Holly May for head pats and to watch the chaos unfold. But they’re clearly here on tattle reading what we all say.
Just because you don’t have an account doesn’t make you somehow superior. You’re still here as a wannabe tattler
I keep saying it but this thread is MILD in comparison to the US, UK, and even Aus threads. They are mind blowing. NZ doesn’t realise how restrained we are 😂

The difference between influencers being called out and nitpicked and us in here is that we aren’t public figures. We don’t make money off our Instagram accounts. We haven’t put ourselves out in the public to be scrutinised.
Being a public figure means being open to public opinions, it comes with the territory whether you want it to or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

At the end of the day, if tattle ceased to exist tomorrow these influencers and public figures would still be talked about. The difference is that it would be done in private messages and conversations where they can’t see what is written about them. Hate followers will ALWAYS exist.
I’d personally rather see what people say about me so I can improve and grow but it doesn’t look like any of these people want to do that. They want to stay stale and complain that people have opinions of them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37

UndiesOnFirst

Welcome to thread 39!

MFM is having a menty B and is outraged that anyone might comment on this, even though she’s making TikToks commenting on other peoples mental health

Elle herself is the first known person on history to have given birth to twins

Skete continues to suck a bag of dicks

5,052 Kiwi Kids has sensory issues about being touched but still seems to keep getting knocked up

Sera Lynn has been in Fiji and weirdly has acted all privileged and better than anyone else, so unusual and strange.

LFYDs is having a rare and reserved holiday abroad. The Nanny is also moving out #FreeKelly so they will be about to hire someone new or *shock* actually do some parenting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Yes, she is great! And Bubba is too cute. I also love her sense of humor.
---
Radio silence from Marnie.
Has baby arrived intuitively?
I believe when her wild birthed baby arrives we will know all about it. I would expect overly personal photos, maybe even videos, some sort of big long spiel copied from Pinterest about how she trusted her womanly intuitions, followed by photos of new wild baby wrapped in a number of tacky multi coloured wool blankets that happen to be available to purchase from her business. All the kids would have behaved perfectly throughout the birthing process, except the asshole one who decided to go and be nurodiverse just to ruin her 12 hours a week with her work shy drop kick husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You've never steered with your knees? I mean possibly it's a tall people thing. I mean I don't use my phone while I do it and do still look at the road though.
Umm nah. It’s not a tall people thing it’s a selfish cunt thing.
Screenshot that and put it on your stories like the hero you are 🙄

Can’t wait for you to reply with “pardon?!” and pretend like you don’t know what we are talking about.
Don’t secretly join in with us and then act high and mighty and shit all over us to the public. It’s yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

#gifted#

VIP Member
SA is on her own thread more than anyone else combined, we know because as soon as anything there is posted - like a typo, it's fixed immediately

• Haha
Reactions: 31

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣
Can block all you like but as long as your profile is on public...I can still see it on igagony...duh
---
Ellie has blocked me too and off their Abeille page 🤣
---
None of which I followed 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
Plenty of people are skinny and incredibly unfit and couldn't walk up The Mount
Plenty of people are also skinny, incredibly fit and can't get pregnant.

Being skinny is not the answer to health.

• Heart