New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I know right!! Also blows my mind how much she eats out! Either they're actually making a killing or she gets A LOT from the influencer gig!
I need new breastfeeding clothes and I felt so guilty spending the money on myself so its hard to watch her spend sometimes πŸ™ˆπŸ˜³
she would be getting over $5kper posting with her social media following

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why would Kaitlyn do this to her daughter. The poor thing needs privacy not plastering her issues over social media to a group of adults.
The poor kid.
She does this sort of stuff because she is toxic. She’s a constant whinger and puts her issues into the kids.

• Sad
I used to work in PR and it’s been a few years but no one in NZ gets that kind of money.
I know someone who did recently.
As well as a product worth $1000 plus one to use in a giveaway. And then her fee was $5k for her stories and static posts.
And this person has only 26k followers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I know someone who did recently.
As well as a product worth $1000 plus one to use in a giveaway. And then her fee was $5k for her stories and static posts.
And this person has only 26k followers.
Like I said it’s been a few years but I still find that quite surprising. I’d assume $5k for a longer term campaign that has multiple pieces of content and brand awareness over time - quite a bit of work involved in that. I don’t think people are getting $5k for every single sponsored post they put up as the original commenter suggested, but if they are then bloody good on them.

Like I said it’s been a few years but I still find that quite surprising. I’d assume $5k for a longer term campaign that has multiple pieces of content and brand awareness over time - quite a bit of work involved in that. I don’t think people are getting $5k for every single sponsored post they put up as the original commenter suggested, but if they are then bloody good on them.
Matilda Green charges 5k to promote anything at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I know giveaways can be between $3k-$5k as someone mentioned this before. Hence why a few do them. Quick, easy cash.

I used to work in PR and it’s been a few years but no one in NZ gets that kind of money.
I worked in Public relations for a good part of 8 years and for a talent agency dealing directly with actors and creators , I can tell you right now they absolutely do.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sera lynne showing off her latest DHgate Bag in a local orphanage in Fiji being totally relatable babes #bossbabe πŸ₯² πŸ’Ό

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Also that's fine Em, you have the time to potter in your garden all day long.
Some of us out here have legit real jobs!!! Jobs that require us to be away from home and we get paid for. So no I don't have time. I'd love to have a fab extravagant garden but my time is precious.
Not just scabbing off vulnerable people, especially newborn mama's.
To have to pay to be a part of a club is horrific!!! Bring back trademe message boards. Where people actually supported each other for free!!!

Reactions: 12
🀣🀣🀣
Can block all you like but as long as your profile is on public...I can still see it on igagony...duh
---
Ellie has blocked me too and off their Abeille page 🀣
---
None of which I followed 🀣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Good morring everyone apart from HM, I mean only a face a mother could love πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Disgusting inside and out 😘
That lip liner? Broooooooooooo (has HM says) where is the rest of itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Did Timu only send enough lip liner to do half of your lipπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
🀣🀣🀣
Can block all you like but as long as your profile is on public...I can still see it on igagony...duh
---
Ellie has blocked me too and off their Abeille page 🀣
---
None of which I followed 🀣
No loss there. She is a total bleeping nut jobπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.