New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morring everyone apart from HM, I mean only a face a mother could love 😂😂
Disgusting inside and out 😘
Love that she’s exploring makeup good for her. But the nerve to go after someone else’s makeup when this is the look she chose today … giiiiiirrrrlllllllllll 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣
Can block all you like but as long as your profile is on public...I can still see it on igagony...duh
---
Ellie has blocked me too and off their Abeille page 🤣
---
None of which I followed 🤣
Haha so funny that you're public enemy number one as far as the influencers are concerned, yet a lot of them still follow Skete who we all know is active in here 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Marnie better have that baby soon, this has been the longest pregnancy ever.
If she makes an ugly knitted breast feeding top with flaps or holes I don't know what I will do.
If she has another boy I hope she calls it MILES.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New thread team.

Reactions: 3
Like I said it’s been a few years but I still find that quite surprising. I’d assume $5k for a longer term campaign that has multiple pieces of content and brand awareness over time - quite a bit of work involved in that. I don’t think people are getting $5k for every single sponsored post they put up as the original commenter suggested, but if they are then bloody good on them.
Yeah I'd say you are out of touch. I know for fact some do get paid in that 5k region.
---
So brave face doesn't work???
I can confirm it tastes bloody awful and did not work for me or my family. Just yuk.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.