New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 39!

MFM is having a menty B and is outraged that anyone might comment on this, even though she’s making TikToks commenting on other peoples mental health

Elle herself is the first known person on history to have given birth to twins

Skete continues to suck a bag of dicks

5,052 Kiwi Kids has sensory issues about being touched but still seems to keep getting knocked up

Sera Lynn has been in Fiji and weirdly has acted all privileged and better than anyone else, so unusual and strange.

LFYDs is having a rare and reserved holiday abroad. The Nanny is also moving out #FreeKelly so they will be about to hire someone new or *shock* actually do some parenting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Someone earlier mentioned that LFYD’s house was geotagged on google maps which blew my mind…had a quick look and sure enough, just pops right up and lets me know it’s their house! Why on earth would they have that?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Welcome to thread 39!

MFM is having a menty B and is outraged that anyone might comment on this, even though she’s making TikToks commenting on other peoples mental health

Elle herself is the first known person on history to have given birth to twins

Skete continues to suck a bag of dicks

5,052 Kiwi Kids has sensory issues about being touched but still seems to keep getting knocked up

Sera Lynn has been in Fiji and weirdly has acted all privileged and better than anyone else, so unusual and strange.

LFYDs is having a rare and reserved holiday abroad. The Nanny is also moving out #FreeKelly so they will be about to hire someone new or *shock* actually do some parenting
I think this is the first recap to actually make me laugh out loud 😂 well done
---
Does anyone else get really frustrated when a new thread has been made but people keep commenting in the old one cos same 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone in the other thread asked if influencers still influence us to buy things.

Absolutely not. None of them. I’ve unfollowed all the beige fuckheads and their absolutely boring lives. I now follow accounts that align with my hobbies and my Instagram is a much happier place to doom scroll on 😆 influence me to buy flower seeds and make vege gardens ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone in the other thread asked if influencers still influence us to buy things.

Absolutely not. None of them. I’ve unfollowed all the beige fuckheads and their absolutely boring lives. I now follow accounts that align with my hobbies and my Instagram is a much happier place to doom scroll on 😆 influence me to buy flower seeds and make vege gardens ♥
Probably the only thing Im ever Influenced to buy is food 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I’m only influenced by the mum/budgeting/cleaning groups I’m part of on Facebook and I get influenced straight from people who actually use the product and don’t have anything to gain from recommending it to others 🙌🏼

Reactions: 12
I'm influenced by a very small handful of peeps on social media, all of whom are creatives, sportspeople or businesswomen first, influencers second. It's not necessarily something they chased, more something that came to them, for the most part. Other than that, a little from Facebook groups and podcast content, but mostly (like 85%+) word of mouth from people I personally know.
---
Oh and targeted ads. The algorithm REALLY gets me

Reactions: 6

Nope. The last thing I was influenced by was a bleeping dyson when every influencer and their beige baby was going hard on them and what a waste of bleeping money that was 🙃
---
I tell a lie. I did look into getting one of those big ass Stanley cups because I thought it could convince me to drink more water but I saw the price and noped right outta there, I got better things to spend $80 on so I'll stick with my sistema bottle 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone who promotes Hello fresh or the Emma mattress is an auto decline, they will never influence me on anything as both those things are crap

Reactions: 25
That was me who posted that comment about influencers! Like most I’m following more who are there to help and provide support. I have so many I follow who aren’t even over 10k and bigger ones but they suit my interests and it’s not all about ADs and (sorry to say this) their dull lives!
Take Louisa- cried on her reel, wants kids home. Then brags about eldest child (all she does is flaunts them and at an age where weirdos love that!). I think, if she actually worked all day she wouldn’t miss Tom! Sorry, but have OH who travels a lot. Yeap, hard! However, I work and get to chat and hang with people so don’t feel miserable all the time. She seems very dependent on him and lonely.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Couldn’t help but notice Aggy in her rear facing car seat with a lollipop today 🤦🏽‍♀️ If she choked it would take a while for Rebecca to get out and around to her. Lollipops, babies and car seats are not a good combination!!!
CC46914D-613B-4B8F-A8F8-E879481DCF2B.jpeg

---
Anyone who promotes Hello fresh or the Emma mattress is an auto decline, they will never influence me on anything as both those things are crap
Agree!! These seem to attract the worst! I’d love to know who people do trust these days.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Couldn’t help but notice Aggy in her rear facing car seat with a lollipop today 🤦🏽‍♀️ If she choked it would take a while for Rebecca to get out and around to her. Lollipops, babies and car seats are not a good combination!!!
View attachment 2356047
---

Agree!! These seem to attract the worst! I’d love to know who people do trust these days.
I thought that. Those things used to give me the heebie jeebs when my kids were little. My parents had this big old skool jar like at the gas stations that they obviously were obsessed with and I was always worried the lollie would fall off the stick and become the perfect size to choke on. I barely let them have them at all. Let alone that little. Let alone in the car. Let alone when you can’t see them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Nope. The last thing I was influenced by was a bleeping dyson when every influencer and their beige baby was going hard on them and what a waste of bleeping money that was 🙃
---
I tell a lie. I did look into getting one of those big ass Stanley cups because I thought it could convince me to drink more water but I saw the price and noped right outta there, I got better things to spend $80 on so I'll stick with my sistema bottle 😅
Don’t even get me started on Dyson.
Ok you twisted my arm, let me witch about my Dyson until the bloody cows come home.
It’s 3 years old and literally falling apart despite being used purely for vacuuming. You’d think the thing had been used in a battle the way it’s looking.
The thing SUCKS in the worst way. You’ve got to pump the power up to get it to actually suck anything up and even then it prefers to flick stuff over the floors rather than actually vacuum it.
When you pump the power up the battery dies really fast. After 3 years we can barely vacuum our whole house whereas when we first got it we could have done the house 10x over and still had some charge left.
It’s bulky and annoying to use.
You’ve got to buy extra attachments like a flexi hose, it doesn’t come with one.
It’s a mofo to clean and I can never work out how to pull it apart properly.
Hair gets wrapped around the head and it’s impossible to get it off.
It’s tit at sucking up pet hair which is annoying in a house like ours with several pets.
It doesn’t get into corners or edges so you’ve got to run over things like the kitchen kickboards again.

I would NEVER buy another Dyson. I can’t wait to throw mine out and never see it again.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Don’t even get me started on Dyson.
Ok you twisted my arm, let me witch about my Dyson until the bloody cows come home.
It’s 3 years old and literally falling apart despite being used purely for vacuuming. You’d think the thing had been used in a battle the way it’s looking.
The thing SUCKS in the worst way. You’ve got to pump the power up to get it to actually suck anything up and even then it prefers to flick stuff over the floors rather than actually vacuum it.
When you pump the power up the battery dies really fast. After 3 years we can barely vacuum our whole house whereas when we first got it we could have done the house 10x over and still had some charge left.
It’s bulky and annoying to use.
You’ve got to buy extra attachments like a flexi hose, it doesn’t come with one.
It’s a mofo to clean and I can never work out how to pull it apart properly.
Hair gets wrapped around the head and it’s impossible to get it off.
It’s tit at sucking up pet hair which is annoying in a house like ours with several pets.
It doesn’t get into corners or edges so you’ve got to run over things like the kitchen kickboards again.

I would NEVER buy another Dyson. I can’t wait to throw mine out and never see it again.
Lmao yeah dyson cordless is so tit. It will never have the same suction as one that plugs into the wall. Mine lasted less than 2 years before the battery failed. I bought a $60 kmart vacuum. Nothing wrong with it. Cordless is good for cleaning a quick spill but not the whole house.

Reactions: 10
Stop lying Spongebob. We all know you hardley shower ya rotten lil lier😂
I saw this about the water bill, does she not realise she got the bill separate because she’s in a rental and doesn’t own the property! I’m pretty sure it would be the same in NZ 😂 she’ll be complaining about the water bill in summer too as she will have to water the gardens and lawn as it doesn’t rain for 4-5 months here over summer and autumn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2356047
---

That poor wee girl has a constant diet of sugar and Macca's from what we see. Not cool, up your game Rebecca and Jared.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.