New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love those influencers going to the ‘Brave Face’ promotion tonight now suddenly promoting it after a long time not mentioning it at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God help her when she becomes a mum and realises that even though you loved “treating yourself” before having kids, now you don’t want to spend a cent on yourself because the kids ALWAYS need something 🙃
Or maybe she will continue being selfish and not feel any guilt for spending spending spending …
---

Curious how those two got together then if he’s this amazing person and she’s a monster?
How did they end up married with FIVE kids?
Not sure, I only met them after they got together but I know them both very well and she’s an extremely manipulative person so that could have played a part.

Reactions: 1
Omg I know right!! Also blows my mind how much she eats out! Either they're actually making a killing or she gets A LOT from the influencer gig!
I need new breastfeeding clothes and I felt so guilty spending the money on myself so its hard to watch her spend sometimes 🙈😳
Or they're drowning in debt and only being kept afloat by her parents. I refuse to believe they can afford that lifestyle and pay 2 staff to do all the actual work in the business, from what they make selling overpriced candles and her sporadic influencer work.

Reactions: 16
Spongey & Alvin, we hope you have advised the ATO about your Pateron? I’m sure you have already researched and know more than the Finance Minister, but just incase - you do need to declare your Pateron earnings.

Also, please tell old mate Emcult to give herself and her man a good scrub - they look like two homeless bums from the streets of Philadelphia😂😂😂😂😂
Haha for someone that says the haters don’t bother her, it sure sounds like they do 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God help her when she becomes a mum and realises that even though you loved “treating yourself” before having kids, now you don’t want to spend a cent on yourself because the kids ALWAYS need something 🙃
Or maybe she will continue being selfish and not feel any guilt for spending spending spending …
---

Curious how those two got together then if he’s this amazing person and she’s a monster?
I don’t know how they got married or together but they had 5 cos they had 1 and then quads, they didn’t keep having them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---

I don’t think she was always like that, they were together for a while.
Got married when they were young so they probably grew up a bit after that and changed.

Reactions: 2
Love those influencers going to the ‘Brave Face’ promotion tonight now suddenly promoting it after a long time not mentioning it at all 🤣
Yeah hashtag Jess who’s doing the work and Mandy Drent are the only ones that I’ve seen post about using it. The rest are only going to get it for free and exploit their kids

• Sick
Reactions: 5
SpongeBob greasing up EmCult's arse 🤭🤣 so you can blame EmCult for SpongeBob's patreon and close friends coz, you know, EmCult is SpongeBob's idol 🤣

And as for weather fomo?? Wtf there hasn't even been any good weather yet has there? (I don't follow SpongeBob, just what I read here).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Lotties chat this morning 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I applaud her for protecting her children’s privacy and attempting to do something about dodgy people following her account

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.