New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have two questions about this.
1) what is the tea on annoying Kate?
2) do they have a vote in EmCult on who to send a package to? Who pays for it? What if people in the cult don’t like her?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know people have a wee laugh about kateeileen for her made up on the spot recipes, but kudos to her for never exploiting her kids. Don't think I've ever seen anything to do with them. Not even the backs of their heads.
I would agree

She doesn’t even use their names, good on her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have two questions about this.
1) what is the tea on annoying Kate?
2) do they have a vote in EmCult on who to send a package to? Who pays for it? What if people in the cult don’t like her?
2. When I was in there, no voting. Em decided. People could nominate.

I think it the gift to Kate is just clever marketing. Em could easily just buy this for her friend and send it to her personally. This is from a company she collabs with on the regular so will get a discount. Making it from Embassy knowing Kate has a large following and will likely post it makes for good advertising of the viLLaGE. Likely a business expense too. Actually I wonder if she pays tax on all the donations she gets to pay for these gifts. I wonder how the donators feel seeing their donations to the Embers fund being used to buy a gift for a friend. I used to get annoyed at who got the cheap pizzas delivered and who didn’t. Sometimes it felt like people just posted all their problems to try score free tit and the whole group was a negative space of peoples dramas. That village was cliquey as duck.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Great ploy and now Kate has shared how to buy her close friends after being all mysterious with Em’s post then her own.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What’s everyone’s take on Sarah Harris and Josh Williams?
Their instagrams are SO curated I find it hard to imagine them ever being at home watching Netflix with no makeup on. Just 24/7 bratz dolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s everyone’s take on Sarah Harris and Josh Williams?
Their instagrams are SO curated I find it hard to imagine them ever being at home watching Netflix with no makeup on. Just 24/7 bratz dolls.
Hmm I am wondering if they are still together as both of them are overseas on different countries and there has not been any lovey dovey posts of them together. You do know that he changed his surname to “Williams” which is his mothers maiden name as he had a criminal charge against him some years ago and made the NZ Herald. Was LePage. Both very artificial so am not surprised if they have gone their separate ways. I think they lived on her OF earnings.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hmm I am wondering if they are still together as both of them are overseas on different countries and there has not been any lovey dovey posts of them together. You do know that he changed his surname to “Williams” which is his mothers maiden name as he had a criminal charge against him some years ago and made the NZ Herald. Was LePage. Both very artificial so am not surprised if they have gone their separate ways. I think they lived on her OF earnings.
Haven't seen her wearing her engagement ring either but thought maybe she left it at home in the safe while she was travelling 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Also, caption 🤔 but Sarah has also commented. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

I think it the gift to Kate is just clever marketing. Em could easily just buy this for her friend and send it to her personally. This is from a company she collabs with on the regular so will get a discount. Making it from Embassy knowing Kate has a large following and will likely post it makes for good advertising of the viLLaGE. Likely a business expense too. Actually I wonder if she pays tax on all the donations she gets to pay for these gifts. I wonder how the donators feel seeing their donations to the Embers fund being used to buy a gift for a friend. I used to get annoyed at who got the cheap pizzas delivered and who didn’t. Sometimes it felt like people just posted all their problems to try score free tit and the whole group was a negative space of peoples dramas. That village was cliquey as duck.
I have heard this too from a friend who was in the group. That it was a negative space of people just whinging about their problems.

Why do people want to be in a group like that? Are we so desperate for friends that you pay for them? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Ahhh another scummy "giveaway " ria Vandervis (shortland st actor) giving it to Sophie Hambleton (another nz actress) both friends and saying I'll dm you for address 🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Eugh sounds terrible!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.