New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gobsmacked
---

Having been to Thailand it's not somewhere I'd take my kids personally. Don't see the point in going all that way. It looks v boring so far and it's monsoon season so always raining. Better off going to Fiji with kids or somewhere closer IMO
Nah it’s incredible and can be such a varied experience. Great for kids. We are going for 6 weeks next year with a 12 and 5 year old.
---
If Cherie is saying Shannon left her for a man, meaning the current gf, then that's disgusting. Even IF the new gf is Trans, and maybe was a man at the time (in no way am I suggesting this, I have no idea and haven't even seen photos apart from in here) she still shouldn't be saying that. Why do influencers think they can say whatever the duck they want? I get it must have been a really hard situation, but not everything needs to be spoken about publicly. Especially in a sensitive situation like this (if it is the case).
There's no respect these days.
Pretty sure she gets along quite well with Shannon’s new partner - they have posted doing a few family things together. I also think that if a guy I was seeing left me for a man I’d have something to say about it too - I would speak on my experience of it which surely is valid regardless? I would imagine it’d be quite upsetting which can be true without being homophobic.. not aimed at you but in general.
---
Oh yes. Some very odd comments in there. And lack of self awareness around getting mad at people who told her to stay off the internet when she did the same to Elphaba.
Can you share where she has shared this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
$37 for four cookies 🤣🤣🤣
100% copying whipped 🙄 bet they are as dry as the Sahara 😂
I did order the whipped ones and they were HUGE! Definitely enough for two people to share one cookie and yum! I wouldn’t order again purely because it’s the price of a meal or two for my family but was nice to have a treat and try their product living out of Auckland.

Reactions: 14
Oh yes. Some very odd comments in there. And lack of self awareness around getting mad at people who told her to stay off the internet when she did the same to Elphaba.
That was actually a very sad post to start with. Then it deteriorated into pettiness. Good on her for getting help, but the vindictiveness associated with the hunting down of those who made the comments is very Simone-esk and the all encompassing need to get even. Why did she even need to say that. She really needs to look in the mirror, especially as she encouraged negative actions towards another influencer. Living in a glass house she shouldn't be throwing stones.

Reactions: 13
Interesting re MFM. Just had a read. Not at all self aware. Funny how she has portrayed she gets so many people message and ask how she’s doing and yet there are like 5 comments max on her posts and 2 likes on average. Surely that’d be a higher number? I do always wonder how many messages some influencers get esp the “everybody was asking” ones.

Reactions: 14
Interesting re MFM. Just had a read. Not at all self aware. Funny how she has portrayed she gets so many people message and ask how she’s doing and yet there are like 5 comments max on her posts and 2 likes on average. Surely that’d be a higher number? I do always wonder how many messages some influencers get esp the “everybody was asking” ones.
"Everybody was asking" is code for not one single person has asked

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I heard through a wee rumour on a mums Facebook group I’m in that she cheated on him but I can’t confirm or deny that. I should have screenshot the comment but I didn’t know tattle existed at the time 😂
Someone else here might have the solid goss. I’d be keen to know what really happened!
This might have already been talked about but quad mum plus one? What happened there with her and her ex hubby? Thought they were tight then next minute broken up. She alluded to someone cheated?
She cheated on him, she’s basically the town bike. Also the worst person around she’s a massive B**** and Josh is the nicest person ever. She just likes to make it look like she was hard done by when they split when really it’s all her fault.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Spongey & Alvin, we hope you have advised the ATO about your Pateron? I’m sure you have already researched and know more than the Finance Minister, but just incase - you do need to declare your Pateron earnings.

Also, please tell old mate Emcult to give herself and her man a good scrub - they look like two homeless bums from the streets of Philadelphia😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Waaah I can’t buy a house….waaaah our business is struggling” *goes shopping literally every day 🙄
This chick blows my mind with how much she spends on stuff in a week!
Omg I know right!! Also blows my mind how much she eats out! Either they're actually making a killing or she gets A LOT from the influencer gig!
I need new breastfeeding clothes and I felt so guilty spending the money on myself so its hard to watch her spend sometimes 🙈😳

Reactions: 11
I have no idea the truth part of me thinks Josh cheated because his new girlfriend was an old friend he already knew for a few years but also Kendall got a new partner kind of quick so could have also been her! I was so sad when they split I loved following their journey and they seemed good together, I think Joshsnew partner lives in Aussie so will be interesting if either moves for the other
Can’t believe the quads are 5 too!!
Was 100% her that cheated. Remember ‘influencers’ only post what they want people to see on socials. She’s all fake.
---
She does everything for fame, needs attention. tries to palm the kids off every chance she gets. She is very snobby and thinks she’s better than everyone. She put a post on fb when they broke up and a family member of Josh commented a snarky comment with the guys names she cheated on him with. that was quickly deleted.
Josh is a player but he’s a good dad. His gf is lovely. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he did cheat on her but no official recognition.
---

She’s giving gloriavale vibes.
Josh didn’t cheat on her it was all her. Pretty sure if you were married and got cheated on, treated like crap and then gaslit into thinking it was your fault you would turn into a player too. His gf is nice though definite upgrade player or not

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Omg I know right!! Also blows my mind how much she eats out! Either they're actually making a killing or she gets A LOT from the influencer gig!
I need new breastfeeding clothes and I felt so guilty spending the money on myself so its hard to watch her spend sometimes 🙈😳
God help her when she becomes a mum and realises that even though you loved “treating yourself” before having kids, now you don’t want to spend a cent on yourself because the kids ALWAYS need something 🙃
Or maybe she will continue being selfish and not feel any guilt for spending spending spending …
---
She cheated on him, she’s basically the town bike. Also the worst person around she’s a massive B**** and Josh is the nicest person ever. She just likes to make it look like she was hard done by when they split when really it’s all her fault.
Curious how those two got together then if he’s this amazing person and she’s a monster?
How did they end up married with FIVE kids?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.