Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
I thought today's episode was the first one that felt like the old Neighbours did. Really good acting from everyone.
I cried the whole way though 😭
Next week is going to be emotional!

Reactions: 10

gossipgal21

VIP Member
I literally have to fast forward all of Chelsea’s scenes. I know a soap needs a villain and I know Paul isn’t exactly squeaky clean but god I can’t wait for her comeuppance!!

Aussie

VIP Member
my predctions for the next month. Paul & Therese have a sympathy shag. She tells Toadie, Toadie goes back to Mel. Therese finds out Paul was the one to tell Eden where Crista was. She can't forgive him & ends up on her own

Aaron,, I'm more pissed he died to save the life of that awful Eden( tho easy on the eyes)
Yeah, but I can see what the writer's did it though: to give David a "redemption" for his past crime of letting that other guy die and finish up a good person again.

'Boo' being the passcode for David's phone was all kinds of cringe, but...I liked it. 🙈😆

Reactions: 9

SheMyBestie

My heart is broken after watching today’s episode. Beautifully done. I’m so glad we have Neighbours back.
I really hope this is the end for Chelsea. I can’t take any more of her.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I’ve just thought that Karl’s code brown is going to be caught on a ring doorbell and be the next scandal for that Erini Rising place since his face is going on the front of the prospectus and billboards

• Haha
  • Sick

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Can you spoiler me what you’re referring to as I feel like maybe I missed something?
I think they’re referring to
Aaron answering the phone and someone (presumably meant to be David’s voice??) saying “hi boo it’s me” or something along those lines
I checked the titles Takaya was credited even though it did sound a bit AI lol
---
When is Melanie going to do one? Karl should tell her to piss off. They invited her into their home to recuperate at the request of the wife of the man she s****** 🙈🤣 So she’s obviously well enough to do that then go around picking arguments with anyone that doesn’t give her the reaction she’s looking for. She should take her juice van bought for her out of pity & sod off! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wood79

Chatty Member
No spoilers really, but what a powerful episode. It's also why despite it all I cannot dislike Paul...

Reactions: 8