Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aussie

VIP Member
I want to know if Guy Pearce literally filmed all of his scenes including exit months ago. I can’t imagine he’s back and forth even if it is all over video call
He posted a pic recently of him outside Harold's with the actress who plays his daughter
---
I think the Vic thing is the way the are going to break Jane and Mike up. Likely because she'll want to care for him during his dying days. Let's face it the long distance storyline can't go on for long.
Yeah totally this, I think you nailed it. Annoyingly I've not seen any spoilers!

Reactions: 8

Wood79

Chatty Member
No spoilers really, but what a powerful episode. It's also why despite it all I cannot dislike Paul...

griftalo

VIP Member
What will Paul do do we think? I hope she doesn’t slither out of it somehow and they drag it out. I have to say neighbours is pretty good compared to corrie and Hollyoaks for resolving stories in good time generally so I have a teeny bit of hope she is on her way down Lassiter’s lift shaft soon.

griftalo

VIP Member
I literally have to fast forward all of Chelsea’s scenes. I know a soap needs a villain and I know Paul isn’t exactly squeaky clean but god I can’t wait for her comeuppance!!
I keep hoping the lift doors will malfunction and someone will push her down the empty lift shaft. She’s so vile

• Haha
So, against what I thought originally, Byron does appear to be able to act a bit. At least, he does conflicted angst rather well.

Also, I know he's a cad and a bounder but his dad is rather dishy. I'd like him to have a miraculous recovery and stay around as eye candy for a while.

That aside, the JJ troubled youth/Nell story line is boring as.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Yeah, but I can see what the writer's did it though: to give David a "redemption" for his past crime of letting that other guy die and finish up a good person again.

'Boo' being the passcode for David's phone was all kinds of cringe, but...I liked it. 🙈😆
It was but I did love that touch.

I was hoping new Nicolette would be killed off, purely down to the fact that I can't get used to her as Nicolette.

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Blast from the past!
Just seen this on fb. I had this (showing my age) and can still even remember the smell of it.
Screenshot_20240105-230811_Facebook.jpg

• Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
I’m guessing it will be David that dies given Takaya Honda was planning to leave pre-show cancellation - hence the originally planned David goes to prison storyline - so it was a surprise he made a return at all.
I haven’t seen any speculation online but that would make sense with the story arc of how he is only just realising how unhappy he was and now he isn’t (cocktail making and sex on the kitchen bench!) Now he is finally feeling himself again it is all about to be snatched away.
And it gives Paul a storyline of some kind as he never made things right with David before his death
And finally Leo won’t need to sell 32 so Mack, Haz and Byron can all stay put.
In short I think you’ve nailed it!

I like Nicolette but I didn't know the original because it had been years since I watched.

I love it! I usually watch before work but regret doing that on Thursday. I'm already coughing and sick with red eyes but the streaky make up probably did me no favours.

I like surviving Boo. I liked distraught Paul and hope he goes full villain mode.

Reactions: 7

wkdlass

I said that to my H. He looks like he’d fit in at Rydell High from Grease rather than Erinsborough 😂

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
I always cry watching Soaps lol but I was doing ok til the voice recording when he said he forgives Paul 😭

• Sad
  • Heart

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Aww that was v.sad. Although I don’t like Aaron when he’s being pig headed and angry so hope that doesn’t happen or last too long.
I can see what will probably happen now even though I don’t want it to. Toadie & Therese will part amicably after David’s death paves the way for her to go back to Paul & Toadie back to Mel. They have nowhere to live so buy the house off Therese & she goes to the penthouse? I know i’m in the minority but I like the idea of Toadie & Therese.