Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can trade woman’s sister kindly F off. The audacity of her!

also ex husband or not Melanie you are still going after a married man.

Reactions: 6
Can trade woman’s sister kindly F off. The audacity of her!

also ex husband or not Melanie you are still going after a married man.
God she makes me so mad!! Such a manipulative snake. The type of person who latches onto someone grieving is lower than low.
Melanie is annoying me too.

Reactions: 4
I literally have to fast forward all of Chelsea’s scenes. I know a soap needs a villain and I know Paul isn’t exactly squeaky clean but god I can’t wait for her comeuppance!!

Reactions: 10
Yes and he's not her biological uncle, I hope they don't do that storyline.
Yes they seem to have shoe horned in all of a sudden Andrew is adopted otherwise also the DNA test would have shown him to be some sort of relation to JJ even if he wasn’t his dad. Convenient 🤣

Reactions: 7
I literally have to fast forward all of Chelsea’s scenes. I know a soap needs a villain and I know Paul isn’t exactly squeaky clean but god I can’t wait for her comeuppance!!
I keep hoping the lift doors will malfunction and someone will push her down the empty lift shaft. She’s so vile

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chelsea is there as much as I can’t stand her to eventually redeem Paul with everyone else. She’ll probably start poisoning him or keep him locked up Misery style or something like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chelsea is there as much as I can’t stand her to eventually redeem Paul with everyone else. She’ll probably start poisoning him or keep him locked up Misery style or something like that 🤣
I read yesterday they'd had to write him out for a month due to real life injury so you might not be far off the mark! Although I don't know at what point in filming his injury happened, it could be more recently.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise that birth marks were hereditary 😂

Reactions: 2