Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know his (felix maybe?) or her names but that girlfriend of Andrew’s brother is so annoying. Hope she’s not in many more episodes. Shes way too much.

Reactions: 3
Krista has grown on me so much so I am genuinely worried for her, haha! Chelsea is absolutely awful. I hope Paul turns on her!

Reactions: 9
What will Paul do do we think? I hope she doesn’t slither out of it somehow and they drag it out. I have to say neighbours is pretty good compared to corrie and Hollyoaks for resolving stories in good time generally so I have a teeny bit of hope she is on her way down Lassiter’s lift shaft soon.

Reactions: 8
No spoilers really, but what a powerful episode. It's also why despite it all I cannot dislike Paul...

Reactions: 8
No spoilers really, but what a powerful episode. It's also why despite it all I cannot dislike Paul...
I can’t either! I guess it’s testament to the actor, because he seems like he’s probably lovely in real life.

Reactions: 6
Oh wow that was hard to watch. I did not think Krista was going to lose the baby, had me in tears. Great Acting from krista and Paul. If i was Chelsea i would sleep with one eye open, especially if and when Paul finds out!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh wow that was hard to watch. I did not think Krista was going to lose the baby, had me in tears. Great Acting from krista and Paul. If i was Chelsea i would sleep with one eye open, especially if and when Paul finds out!
I haven’t watched yet, and I’m glad to prepare myself but this is exactly what I imagined would happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched yet, and I’m glad to prepare myself but this is exactly what I imagined would happen.
Same. I didn't read the spoiler until I saw your post. Glad I have now. I shall have tissues at the ready. I hope Chelsea bogs off now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Same. I didn't read the spoiler until I saw your post. Glad I have now. I shall have tissues at the ready. I hope Chelsea bogs off now.
i did cry, it was really sensitively done. Though im suprisrd there was no trigger warning at the start. Chelsea can duck off now!

Reactions: 5
i did cry, it was really sensitively done. Though im suprisrd there was no trigger warning at the start. Chelsea can duck off now!
A trigger warning would have been a spoiler in itself! I'm really surprised, especially since behind the scenes of Remi's Instagram (Nurse Naomi handle) showed a fake baby on set which I assumed would have been Krista's baby!

Reactions: 1
I do think today's episode should have had a trigger warning. It was a great episode and well acted, but I'd have liked a warning.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched today’s episode and I’m so angry! Chelsea has to be one of the strongest soap villains in a while. I really hope they don’t drag this out like english soaps. Really well done episode. I really do think Neighbours is smashing it recently.

Reactions: 7
I’m glad I’ve read this thread and the spoilers before watching in a minute. At least I can be prepared now as I had a feeling it may go that way 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5