Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Nicolette but I didn't know the original because it had been years since I watched.

I love it! I usually watch before work but regret doing that on Thursday. I'm already coughing and sick with red eyes but the streaky make up probably did me no favours.

I like surviving Boo. I liked distraught Paul and hope he goes full villain mode.
Same here. The only old Nicolette episode I watched was the finale.

I hated original Nicolette, I just couldn’t find any redeeming features to her and her mere presence annoyed me. I don’t mind the new one though, I don’t think she pulls the same petulant faces/rolls her eyes as much

Reactions: 3
I didn’t like old Nicolette, but I dislike new Nicolette even more. Shes so different to the old one that I can’t get used to her.

Reactions: 2
No Robinson roundup today, I look forward to it. It's good how they're not doing it to fir in with the storyline.

• Sad
my predctions for the next month. Paul & Therese have a sympathy shag. She tells Toadie, Toadie goes back to Mel. Therese finds out Paul was the one to tell Eden where Crista was. She can't forgive him & ends up on her own

Reactions: 10
my predctions for the next month. Paul & Therese have a sympathy shag. She tells Toadie, Toadie goes back to Mel. Therese finds out Paul was the one to tell Eden where Crista was. She can't forgive him & ends up on her own
Sounds very likely.

Reactions: 4
OMG today’s episode was annoying. Mel could have easily just walked out of the Kennedy’s at any point! Eden wasn’t well enough to chase her and he had to be within touching distance to do any damage with that tiny scalpel. Of course the only day Karl is at work is when Mel needs someone to be home with her 🙄

OMG today’s episode was annoying. Mel could have easily just walked out of the Kennedy’s at any point! Eden wasn’t well enough to chase her and he had to be within touching distance to do any damage with that tiny scalpel. Of course the only day Karl is at work is when Mel needs someone to be home with her 🙄
Yes to all of that!

That was annoying, I kept thinking make a run for it or grab a kitchen knife as the blade he had looked tiny.
Did we agree that we didn't have to put spoiler if we were discussing today's episode, I honestly can't remember?

I had no ads today

That was annoying, I kept thinking make a run for it or grab a kitchen knife as the blade he had looked tiny.
Did we agree that we didn't have to put spoiler if we were discussing today's episode, I honestly can't remember?

I had no ads today
I had 2...I heard it was due to the time of day of watching it how many ads appear. Very stupid how she didn't just escape, but it played in to the storyline of Toadie being her hero!

Ughhhh Cara’s sister needs a slap. She’s so annoying, what a conniving narc.

Reactions: 7
Can Therese & Toadie hurry up & split, they are boring me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Today's episode was sad, but I'm glad it's come out about Paul.

Reactions: 1