Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @TwooTwooTwitTwitTwoo for the thread title.
IMG_1843.jpeg

Neighbours airs on Amazon freevee Monday to Thursday.

I can’t remember what time we agreed we could discuss the current days episode without labelling it as a spoiler?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
From the other thread replying to Aussie. Could it be that Krista has utilised some of the family money to buy the juice van back to pay Mel back? 🤔 Thanks for the new thread! New Yr new thread.

Reactions: 4
Blast from the past!
Just seen this on fb. I had this (showing my age) and can still even remember the smell of it.
Screenshot_20240105-230811_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know I’ve said this before but why are none of them ever at work?!
Where has Dex disappeared to as well?

I’m not sure anyone in soap land actually works unless you are a doctor or police officer and even then they spend a lot of time not doing much actual work 😂
I’d forgot about Dex!

Reactions: 1
I know I’ve said this before but why are none of them ever at work?!
Where has Dex disappeared to as well?
I know I was thinking the other day Dr Karl had weeks off for his holiday with Harold and now he has time to poke his nose in to Holly's business and mess about in the green house!

I fell out of the habit of watching this back in November and there's no way I'll catch up now unless I do a lot of bingeing.

I'm sure it'll be quite easy to slip back into if I choose to though?

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t have given Trevor back either. He was guilt tripped into it but I can understand why Haz chose to. By law he is the legal guardian and she shouldn’t have pressured him into it. As you can see this storyline got to me a bit!!

Unless Trevor needed to be written out for some reason?