Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought today's episode was the first one that felt like the old Neighbours did. Really good acting from everyone.
I cried the whole way though 😭
Next week is going to be emotional!

Reactions: 10
That’s a good point, how many relatives will come back for the funeral? There’s quite a few!

I’m wondering if Harlow might make a comeback now Jemma has left Hollyoaks.
Hopefully not, I warmed to her but she was annoying. Isn't she dating the one who did I'm a celebrity, bit thick but not bad looking

Reactions: 2
Paul was really good, and Jane, and David’s husband whose name I don’t know 🤦🏻‍♀️ I also cried, it was so sad.

Reactions: 2
Paul was really good, and Jane, and David’s husband whose name I don’t know 🤦🏻‍♀️ I also cried, it was so sad.
Aaron,, I'm more pissed he died to save the life of that awful Eden( tho easy on the eyes)

Reactions: 6
Aaron,, I'm more pissed he died to save the life of that awful Eden( tho easy on the eyes)
I was, but given how fast he died, I think he’d have died anyway. Still should’ve let Eden die anyway though

Reactions: 4
I think you mean “Boo”
I'm relieved about no more Boo's. Maybe Aaron will get back to being a more chirpy character now. I feel his Boo brought him down.

I don't really understand why they brought David back just to kill him off though. He could have died off camera and it have been easily explained as a reason for Nicolette and Aaron to stay on the street.

Reactions: 3
I'm relieved about no more Boo's. Maybe Aaron will get back to being a more chirpy character now. I feel his Boo brought him down.

I don't really understand why they brought David back just to kill him off though. He could have died off camera and it have been easily explained as a reason for Nicolette and Aaron to stay on the street.
As original Nicolette left they could easily have kept all 3 away. They mustve really wanted Aaron back?

Reactions: 5
Yeah, but I can see what the writer's did it though: to give David a "redemption" for his past crime of letting that other guy die and finish up a good person again.

'Boo' being the passcode for David's phone was all kinds of cringe, but...I liked it. 🙈😆

Reactions: 9
Yeah, but I can see what the writer's did it though: to give David a "redemption" for his past crime of letting that other guy die and finish up a good person again.

'Boo' being the passcode for David's phone was all kinds of cringe, but...I liked it. 🙈😆
It was but I did love that touch.

I was hoping new Nicolette would be killed off, purely down to the fact that I can't get used to her as Nicolette.

Reactions: 8
I keep forgetting she’s Nicolette and not just another new character but I do like the sibling relationship with her and Byron.

Reactions: 3
I keep forgetting she’s Nicolette and not just another new character but I do like the sibling relationship with her and Byron.
Yes, they are good together and I think it helps that they are both new. I think the actress is great, but I just can't get used to her as Nicolette yet

Reactions: 5
Yes, they are good together and I think it helps that they are both new. I think the actress is great, but I just can't get used to her as Nicolette yet
Agreed, she isn’t a bad actress at all, she’s just missing something compared to Charlotte Chimes.

Reactions: 7
I like Nicolette but I didn't know the original because it had been years since I watched.

I love it! I usually watch before work but regret doing that on Thursday. I'm already coughing and sick with red eyes but the streaky make up probably did me no favours.

I like surviving Boo. I liked distraught Paul and hope he goes full villain mode.

Reactions: 7