Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad! I was glad I was busy with the kids whilst watching. The beginning of Paul’s redemption. Although it was all very quick Remi deciding to induce after a brief scan. I thought there was second opinions on these things? I think that b!tch will try pin it on the girl that got sacked now she knows Paul is out for blood. What’s the deal with Haz? Does he have good reason for what he is doing or is he a total nutter? 😂

Reactions: 6
Very sad! I was glad I was busy with the kids whilst watching. The beginning of Paul’s redemption. Although it was all very quick Remi deciding to induce after a brief scan. I thought there was second opinions on these things? I think that b!tch will try pin it on the girl that got sacked now she knows Paul is out for blood. What’s the deal with Haz? Does he have good reason for what he is doing or is he a total nutter? 😂
I really have no clue about him. It’s incredibly weird.

Reactions: 4
Mack is being quite annoying since they got together and sticking her nose in constantly without consulting him on things. ‘I know you said you didn’t want cameras but I’ve just arranged for a quote anyway because it doesn’t matter what you think’

My heart is broken after watching today’s episode. Beautifully done. I’m so glad we have Neighbours back.
I really hope this is the end for Chelsea. I can’t take any more of her.

Reactions: 9
My heart is broken after watching today’s episode. Beautifully done. I’m so glad we have Neighbours back.
I really hope this is the end for Chelsea. I can’t take any more of her.
Me too I was not expecting this to happen was a total shock.

I like nice Paul. I’m about to push Chelsea down the penthouse lift shaft, the absolute witch.

Reactions: 7
I want to know what Haz is up too
I don't read spoilers, so I have no idea but I thought it may be another evil twin, but now I'm npt so sure. I wouldn't mind it if he was a baddie and we can get rid of him.

Can you spoiler me what you’re referring to as I feel like maybe I missed something?
I think they’re referring to
Aaron answering the phone and someone (presumably meant to be David’s voice??) saying “hi boo it’s me” or something along those lines

• Wow