Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you spoiler me what you’re referring to as I feel like maybe I missed something?
I think they’re referring to
Aaron answering the phone and someone (presumably meant to be David’s voice??) saying “hi boo it’s me” or something along those lines
I checked the titles Takaya was credited even though it did sound a bit AI lol
---
When is Melanie going to do one? Karl should tell her to piss off. They invited her into their home to recuperate at the request of the wife of the man she s****** 🙈🤣 So she’s obviously well enough to do that then go around picking arguments with anyone that doesn’t give her the reaction she’s looking for. She should take her juice van bought for her out of pity & sod off! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they’re referring to
Aaron answering the phone and someone (presumably meant to be David’s voice??) saying “hi boo it’s me” or something along those lines
Defo missed that!
---
I checked the titles Takaya was credited even though it did sound a bit AI lol
---
When is Melanie going to do one? Karl should tell her to piss off. They invited her into their home to recuperate at the request of the wife of the man she s****** 🙈🤣 So she’s obviously well enough to do that then go around picking arguments with anyone that doesn’t give her the reaction she’s looking for. She should take her juice van bought for her out of pity & sod off! 🤣
She’s so irritating and self obsessed. I don’t remember her being this bad before.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else get 2 episodes today?
Yes looks like Freevee dropped 2 episodes for all..For a start I thought I had forgotten to watch Thursdays. Also some people on Facebook thought the theme tune would play on the second and that would be it as an April fool! 😀I doubt we will get one tomorrow but will have to see..

Reactions: 1
Yes looks like Freevee dropped 2 episodes for all..For a start I thought I had forgotten to watch Thursdays. Also some people on Facebook thought the theme tune would play on the second and that would be it as an April fool! 😀I doubt we will get one tomorrow but will have to see..
Thank was also doubting if I had watched on Thursday and was sure I had

Reactions: 3
I think they've accidentally uploaded two episodes and one is tomorrow's one (maybe the Freevee employee is on annual leave and scheduled them lol) I've resisted watching it in case I have none tomorrow!

Reactions: 1
Thank was also doubting if I had watched on Thursday and was sure I had
Turned out I hadn’t watched to the end, on Thursday. wonder how many times that’s happened! That’s why I didn’t hear the boo bit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
That’s why I didn’t hear the boo bit 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was like ffs I thought we’d heard the last of that 😂.

It was so annoying and I wasn’t even watching when they were in the show pre being axed 😂.

Reactions: 2
This sauna storyline is really annoying me. All those kind of doors have tracking of which card opened them and when.
How do they think a sacked employee has hacked into the system and done something to lock the door?
Also about todays eff off Chelsea

Chelsea trying to get pregnant by Paul - I don't know if I'm making this up, but im sure he was meant to have had a vasectomy years back?

She needs to go ASAP. Horrible horrible character. Great work by the actress!

Reactions: 2
Chelsea trying to get pregnant by Paul - I don't know if I'm making this up, but im sure he was meant to have had a vasectomy years back?

Maybe she doesn't know that!

I thought that too. Thats how she’ll get caught, she’ll get pregnant by someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 4