Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t believe Paul would give anyone his passcode, especially when they are stood right next to him. There was no reason to allow her to check his messages as how would she have a clue what was important and what wasn’t?

Also I hope Andrew gets a day off soon. Poor bloke is overworked!
Normally he wouldn't, but his grief is that overwhelming that he gave it her.

Reactions: 1
Why does the ringleader of that ridiculous high school gang look about 40 years old?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I said that to my H. He looks like he’d fit in at Rydell High from Grease rather than Erinsborough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Karl is off to join Susan in Sydney for a few weeks before they come home together. How long is Elly and Chloe’s honeymoon? She’s already been there weeks

Also Chelsea constantly touching Paul’s face is giving me the ick. I want to slap her hand away

Reactions: 1
Manic week so finally catching up with last two episodes. I really like new Nicolette. I might have to research old to compare but I like her. I like her ying and yang with Byron (who I hear has a new head too) so.. Aye. I've had wine. And that's all I came to say.

And I want Kristas dress.

Reactions: 2
Manic week so finally catching up with last two episodes. I really like new Nicolette. I might have to research old to compare but I like her. I like her ying and yang with Byron (who I hear has a new head too) so.. Aye. I've had wine. And that's all I came to say.

And I want Kristas dress.
Not Melanie’s yellow monstrosity?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s just made me dislike her even more. The colour isn’t great on her either, it’s making her face look pink.
I can't wait for her to get her comeuppance. It's like they are making her a new version of Izzy. At least she was likeable

Reactions: 4
The lipstick for her, Terese, Krista and Melanie has been quite off putting this week. Why are they all so bright?
---

The lipstick for her, Terese, Krista and Melanie has been quite off putting this week. Why are they all so bright?
And Paul's sister last week! Maybe Ayla (spelling?!) Is make up girl this week!

She's so cute.

Reactions: 3