Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can't understand how Haz is getting so many storylines when he's such a poor actor.
He's all big gulps of breath and casting his eyes downwards when he talks. It's like I can feel my battery life draining when I watch him. This new storyline is ridiculous and isn't going to make him do anything other than gasp and project to the floor more.

As an aside, in reference to my comment the other day about Chelsea's positive pregnancy test. It dawned on me last night as I was dropping off to sleep that it was an ovulation test! Hence her repeatedly trying to get jiggy with Paul that episode. Durrrrrr 🤦‍♀️.

Reactions: 7
Yes, they are good together and I think it helps that they are both new. I think the actress is great, but I just can't get used to her as Nicolette yet
Agreed, she isn’t a bad actress at all, she’s just missing something compared to Charlotte Chimes.

wkdlass

I prefer Paul and Therese together. I’ve never ”got” her and Toadie. He’s better off with Mel

Baxter75

Could be they had already planned these tours and holidays in their "retirement" and Amazon Freevee had to work around it when they came back on board.

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Oh wow that was hard to watch. I did not think Krista was going to lose the baby, had me in tears. Great Acting from krista and Paul. If i was Chelsea i would sleep with one eye open, especially if and when Paul finds out!

• Heart

AdsB

VIP Member
I like nice Paul. I’m about to push Chelsea down the penthouse lift shaft, the absolute bitch.

I’ve just watched today’s episode and I’m so angry! Chelsea has to be one of the strongest soap villains in a while. I really hope they don’t drag this out like english soaps. Really well done episode. I really do think Neighbours is smashing it recently.

panda_eyes

VIP Member
Ooooooooooh I did enjoy today's episode, love it when it all comes crashing down on a villan!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Em_

VIP Member
I do think today's episode should have had a trigger warning. It was a great episode and well acted, but I'd have liked a warning.

• Heart
Reactions: 6