Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jamjam3

The wearing matching outfits is criiiiiinge. Why is she always hitting him? Or flicking stuff at him? Grow up. It’s not fun or cute. Also agreed - also in my mid 30s and would far prefer some luxe skincare or a lovely set of jammies! But the problem there is they won’t be designer enough for Insta…. surely the bag was enough? God it’s not even nice. LV is getting very chavvy these days.

She posted this a while ago - obviously a touchy subject!
so she posts a pic of them both staring at her stomach - then gets annoyed when people start asking if she's preggers. Clearly fishing for it. She's now deleted that pic lol

I agree she treats Andrew like shit. Did you see her wack his hand out of the video when he rang the bell haha she couldn't even hide her expression 😂

Reactions: 6

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I just think she is really high maintenance, she probably has to have everything about her, I imagine her to be really clingy and needy also, but I don’t buy the whole anxiety thing , especially when in every post her tits and arse are out!! That’s just attention seeking !!! Her sister Danielle seems my kind of girl though!! Naturally beautiful age just seems nice.... Natasha in my mind comes across also as the girl who is all coy and shy but would stab a girl in the back at all cost and sleep with her man cause she craves the attention!!!!!!!

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
“I’m going to stop using a filter I did that a long time ago….”

I’ve lost count of the amount of times she has announced she’s not using a filter anymore?!!!!

However - do appreciate her honesty over not knowing what to post. Pregnancy is all consuming and I think risky to put too much on (or maybe that’s just me, but I personally wouldn’t want to share with thousands of randomers every detail of something so private that you also have so little control over - I felt like that during pregnancy anyway, I never wanted to take it for granted).

She doesn’t really have a particular direction - I’ve followed her since around 2017 (now I mainly hate follow lol) and it used to be all going out, holidays, outfits, make up etc but that doesn’t really fit with pregnancy.

This is what I hate about Instagram - it simply isn’t a job! I can imagine the pressure of content is exhausting and I just wouldn’t want to do it. Give me a 9-5 any day!
I think Natasha is very pretty and she looks more beautiful without a ton of make up and filters, if only she could see that.

I totally agree that it’s difficult when pregnant and it’s all consuming etc I just think she could have posted about her sister and not then done a big attention seeking post. Essentially she just wants people to tell her they don’t want her to stop posting about her pregnancy.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
She probably changed her midwife because the first one wasn’t pandering to her.

• Haha
  • Heart

hanbanman

True but she obviously loves the attention! That's why her tits are out in nearly every post. The comments she gets from some guys are so cringy.
Including those from her boyfriend! Who would take him seriously in his profession when most of his posts are of her in her underwear and of him selling tacky PJs or fawning over her half naked ads. No class at all. They don’t seem to be spending as much time together recently, he seems to be ‘working’ a lot - wonder if he has a few side pieces in Leeds where he seems to be spending a lot of time without her 🧐 He seems like a ladies man and her posts are becoming more and more desperate I wonder if there is trouble in ‘paradise’. Her sister’s pregnancy will be putting more stress on them too, Nat will be so jealous of her!! Rich guy, gorgeous and in love with a baby on the way, she’s also a lot younger than Nat too! Ouch!!

lyrixs

She’s one of those people I just think ‘sort yourself out with a real job’. I don’t know what goes through these ‘influencers’ minds sometimes when their peddling tat? It’s embarrassing! I think Natasha tries hard to seem relatable... showing herself off bloated, but the day before flashing her Cartier. Which is it? Can’t imagine her and her fella have much to say to each other! And yes - he really looks like he needs a good wash! She acts like they’ve been together years, not months, and shows no caution in plastering their relationship all over stories.

• Heart

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Got her baby on board sticker on…more demented stomach rubbing….only another 4 months of this 🤣🤣🤣 even her body language shows somethings not right with her mentally

• Haha

Kdb

Why does she talk like she’s 14? “So um um um like yeah basically like so yeah”. She pretends she’s all childish and unconfident. I really don’t get it? Does she think it’s cute? How can anyone take that seriously when you move to the next story and she’s got her tits hanging out and pouting at the camera? You ok hun?
She's a mixture of someone in her 30s who acts like a teenager but talks like a toddler whilst claiming to suffer from anxiety yet loves flashing her tits

• Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
8C066122-48F7-4224-87D4-B0DBA34959E1.png
She’s such a grifter, she literally never EVER pays for her nails. What’s sad is I bet they’re a small independent business and she’s getting a free set of nails for “exposure”… it’s £50 max, put some money in their pockets if you love them so much. Drives me insane as she’ll be the first to cry if they close down etc

• Angry

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Beautiful place to have a baby, costs around £20-25k not a chance in hell our Nat and her demented bf can afford that!! She must be SO envious of her sister!
I agree, raging!
I often wonder if she is the way she is as she’s always lived in Dans shadow and she is/has everything that Natasha has ever dreamed of.
they seem so different as people aswell, Danielle comes across the exact opposite to her sister.

• Heart

lyrixs

Anyone else noticed she’s gone up 3,000 followers from 486k to 489k within 2 days 🤣🤣 what a FRAUD! Influencers should be held accountable for lying to brands in that way!! There’s no chance she is that interesting to gain 3000 followers within a few days!
Totally agree - people with actual good / useful content don’t even go up by that much in 2 days, yet she expects us to believe her whinging / showing off / essentially beating up her fella is enough to reel followers in 😂 it must be the lure of constant ads for cheap rags… who could resist given they are all so “super flattering”?! 😂

On another note, does anyone follow her sister Danielle? She put a post up over Christmas with her partner, and recently announced they are having a baby. They look totally in tune in the pics, not showing off, not trying to outshine each other, but just a really compatible couple. On the other side, you’ve got Natasha sticking her bare foot in her partners face despite his objections or else she’s hitting him with a sausage or dropping it into his drink… can’t believe he puts up with that shit.

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
100% agree, people must have been calling her out yesterday as she put that story up clarifying that she was feeling grateful for being pregnant as she’s moaning so much already. I think she will start to lose followers
Yep! My boss is on her 3rd miscarriage in a year, finally over 20 weeks and I actually had no idea she’d been through that (we work remotely) and I contrast her lovely upbeat personality despite going through hell to the constant whining, attention seeking etc. i knew as soon as she announced she was pregnant of course she would have the most complex pregnancy ever, in the whole world and we aren’t even halfway through it 🙈🙈 slagging off the NHS too won’t help!

• Heart

hanbanman

Anyone think she’s preggers again?
Yeah I thought that too!

If the RR is ‘her’ car, how come Andrew is always driving it?
Because he pays the finance 😆

Don't think so, but I also haven't seen her drink? Poor girl, doesn't know what she wants.
must be hard to see her sister thriving and having the life she probably wants.
it's a real shame too because I reckon she's a decent person (thick AF though), silly/goofy, just insecure and thinks it's all about looks. she can't do a non filtered selfie :(
I don’t think she’s a bad person she’s just so desperate and shallow, and very very naïve, can’t go a few hours without Andrew. He seems like a textbook narcissist who tries so hard to show he’s an amazing boyfriend, it’s very weird and not believable in the slightest. Sure it won’t work out how she thinks it will, he will drop her as soon as the next pretty influencer with more followers shows an interest!

tp15

Because his best mate was shagging Natasha before he started, he dived in and got with Natasha and now none of his mates speak to him.

It’s just one cheap fake ad after another, never seen or heard her take those vitamins before and now she’s raving about them. I really don’t think she gets paid much for these ads either, she will flog anything and apart from ITS and Primark (lol) they are relatively unknown brands. Wonder if her fake followers are catching up with her?! Also, why doesn’t her bf have any friends? He’s constantly tagging along with her, and she never seems to let him out of her sight. I’ll give it a few more months max, clearly don’t trust each other to be apart and this clingy neediness is so unhealthy and toxic.

• Wow