Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posted her covid journey up . Very clever that it's not pin pointed . She's been on her stories since her holiday being out in various restaurants.

Reactions: 2
So she’s saying she had Covid after her holiday? She’s been out loads since then, and there was definitely no self isolation break! Clearly wanted to keep going out without people knowing.

I want her to do an ask me and anything and I’ll be straight in there asking when she got it. I bet she won’t answer.

So she’s saying she had Covid after her holiday? She’s been out loads since then, and there was definitely no self isolation break! Clearly wanted to keep going out without people knowing.
So dangerous and she could have potentially spread it the idiot.

She was being a prick and jumped through a glass table! 🙄
Said something about needing 2 ambulances and A&E then tries to lecture people today not to waste NHS time 🤣🤣 god she’s one of the biggest hypocrites on IG

Has anyone seen her stories this afternoon? She actually does look genuinely shaken up
Yeah somehow managed to make it all about her as usual 🤣 poor 90 year old lady, surprised Nat wasn’t taking selfie’s of her mother Teresa moment holding up the sheet for 90 mins 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also, when did she have covid and when the hell did she isolate? Because all I’ve seen is days and nights out, photo shoots etc. I definitely agree with the above that she’s a massive hypocrite.

Reactions: 5
Also, when did she have covid and when the hell did she isolate? Because all I’ve seen is days and nights out, photo shoots etc. I definitely agree with the above that she’s a massive hypocrite.
No idea because the timeline doesn’t add up so I think she’s just talking tit to be honest

Reactions: 3
Not sure! I find the sister a bit of an annoying dose. In a different way to Natasha?! Not sure who’s worse! It’s always a bit low key ‘hey, did I mention, I’m a model?’

• Haha
Not sure! I find the sister a bit of an annoying dose. In a different way to Natasha?! Not sure who’s worse! It’s always a bit low key ‘hey, did I mention, I’m a model?’
Yeh! And I feel no one would really care about her if she wasn’t ever Linekars GF either. He’s pretty much a nobody anyway but to me she’s always just been that model that was with Wayne. Still can’t get my head around that one either 😂

• Haha
Why does she talk like she’s 14? “So um um um like yeah basically like so yeah”. She pretends she’s all childish and unconfident. I really don’t get it? Does she think it’s cute? How can anyone take that seriously when you move to the next story and she’s got her tits hanging out and pouting at the camera? You ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she talk like she’s 14? “So um um um like yeah basically like so yeah”. She pretends she’s all childish and unconfident. I really don’t get it? Does she think it’s cute? How can anyone take that seriously when you move to the next story and she’s got her tits hanging out and pouting at the camera? You ok hun?
She's a mixture of someone in her 30s who acts like a teenager but talks like a toddler whilst claiming to suffer from anxiety yet loves flashing her tits

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her stories from last night in Amazonica? That’s a nice restaurant, why is she behaving like that in there?

I found she has got more childish since she started this relationship.

She’s with him for the money. She’s not the one paying for all these expensive nights out or jewellery. I’m sure she loves him but I’m also sure she’s becoming accustomed to a lifestyle I’m not sure she can afford without bagging freebie dinners etc.... she doesn’t exactly have a job does she? The fact that she’s constantly buying followers REALLY bugs me. If she thinks we believe 414k follow her because of her dazzling wit, captivating real life stories (‘my anxiety’ ‘look at my super bloated stomach’) or tit clothes line she’s deluded.

Reactions: 4
She’s with him for the money. She’s not the one paying for all these expensive nights out or jewellery. I’m sure she loves him but I’m also sure she’s becoming accustomed to a lifestyle I’m not sure she can afford without bagging freebie dinners etc.... she doesn’t exactly have a job does she? The fact that she’s constantly buying followers REALLY bugs me. If she thinks we believe 414k follow her because of her dazzling wit, captivating real life stories (‘my anxiety’ ‘look at my super bloated stomach’) or tit clothes line she’s deluded.
I agree, he paid for this holiday, he must be the one paying for the meals and he buys expensive jewellery and constantly travelling to see her. She’s really hooked him in hasn’t she!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.