Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harry

Chatty Member
Oh god another twat I can’t stand. Can’t exactly put my finger on why though...🤨

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
so she posts a pic of them both staring at her stomach - then gets annoyed when people start asking if she's preggers. Clearly fishing for it. She's now deleted that pic lol

I agree she treats Andrew like shit. Did you see her wack his hand out of the video when he rang the bell haha she couldn't even hide her expression 😂
If they get engaged he’s a massive mug

Love handles

No SD. Although she has removed the Natasha ketones scam from her bio now, wonder what happened there.

her new flat is 2 bed around £1100 a month. She is doing posts for Boux underwear like all the other drips so she must be making money that way.
Didn’t she buy her new flat not rent?

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
This is the most ironic post ever… a whole monologue about being positive about your body, warts and all, accompanied by two pics of her in underwear is actually just a beg for attention and a true sign of her insecurity. She KNOWS there will be plenty of the “you’re gorgeous” etc comments, which she’s using to make herself feel better! Therefore defeating the entire point of the post… it’s boring. She’s clueless. What ever happened to that group she got everyone to join about body positivity? Why isn’t she promoting that?
I think she’s sadly ditched it and doesn’t post on there anymore. I follow the account the last post was in July

hanbanman

Does anyone else only follow her from First Dates? 😂
When was she on First Dates? Thats so funny. Such a wannabe!

Oh wow
Can’t deal at all 😂 how does she always manage to look so spectacularly cheap and tacky? Her page is full of ‘collabs’ with s***e clothes brands, and it looks like she wears the same crap out too! Cheap and nasty. And really needs to lay off the “I love you” stuff with him so publicly...

I also think he looks slightly like a serial killer... he has a look in his eye that he thinks is sexy but actual makes him look like maniac about to go on a spree 😂
Oh wow you’re right! He’s obviously in it for the followers, unfortunately I Don’t think he’s noticed she buys hers hahaha. She always looks like she needs a good wash too maybe that’s why she always looks so tacky.

She’s back at it tonight with her filters... why bother saying she won’t use them when she’s off doing it again?!

She’s back at it tonight with her filters... why bother saying she won’t use them when she’s off doing it again?! She’s out for a lot of dinners lately - wonder whose tabs that’s on 😂 also she’s gone to Sheesh in Essex tonight - how basic.
Because she’s actually really fake. She can’t even spell and that really winds me up. Sheesh 🙄 lol how original.

Last edited: