Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hanbanman

81E49ADA-8818-4413-A995-084846EA4CBD.jpeg

Sorry, I thought she was all about embracing’flaws’ and body confidence? Note the very badly photoshopped blurring of the stretch marks and the hand placement covering her scar. She just talks absolute rubbish, she’s a phony and possibly the worst role model for the younger generation.

Reactions: 6

lyrixs

For a couple on their first proper holiday together they are doing a mighty amount of instagramming... trying to prove a point? Also whaaaaat is with the constant tits out. They are not attractive if she’s had them done. They hang down to her waist like udders. Just put them away seriously. Obviously needs the attention to keep her fella in his place....

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
She should do herself a favour and get a boob reduction the size doesn’t suit her at all they’re far too big

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Yep, that's her
I am absolutely shocked! I work at a university and earn more than that and don’t have to post pics in my pants. I don’t know why but I thought she’d atleast be making double that. That’s awful, all that exposure for such little cash.

hanbanman

Wait, what!? Has she seriously just posted this when she hasn’t even posted any posts regarding her new baby niece. Wow! She can not bear not being the centre of attention! She literally hates being in her sisters shadow.
she needs to learn how to read the room this one, unbelievable!
has she no mates? Anybody else think this is really strange, where’s their close family and friends?
Do you think they’ve all fallen out because I’m seriously having difficulty understanding this attention seeking at such a special time for an extremely close member of her family. So freaking odd!
Clearly have no mates!!! If you really wanted it to be special between the two of you then great, but It would’ve been much more intimate to do it alone, over a nice dinner. So weird to go to all that fuss, only to then share it all on social media. If they found out on Thursday, why has it taken 3 days to tell family and friends? They really don’t have that many people around them to tell 🤣

• Heart

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Erm you can see her nipples in some of the pics through her dress... embarrassing! She probably loves it though and can’t quite deal with not being the centre of attention.
I was about to say this!!! Surely she would know that you can see her nips, she’s classless

• Heart

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
The child’s party food the balloons I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣literally no one no one one came 🤣🤣🤣

The bump holding on the holiday pics when it was actually a food baby and Andrew was cradling it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I’m sorry off topic I know but her hair irks me. I wouldn’t notice it if it wasn’t her main topic of conversation but considering it’s half Asian hair (my step daughter is half Asian) it shouldn’t be in such bad condition with professional hairdressing 🙈🙈
I am Asian and if my hair was that brittle and dry if step away from the dye and cut a significant length off 🤣

Clearly have no mates!!! If you really wanted it to be special between the two of you then great, but It would’ve been much more intimate to do it alone, over a nice dinner. So weird to go to all that fuss, only to then share it all on social media. If they found out on Thursday, why has it taken 3 days to tell family and friends? They really don’t have that many people around them to tell 🤣
Just dragging it out for the drama

• Heart

Bubble85

her stomach was never super flat though .. always saw a little bit of fat around her middle but she took good angles so show her waist and her legs are skinny .
Fuckin hell no wonder people are so self conscious!! shes far from fat!! I’d give my left arm to look like that! I love a good moan as much as the next person but body shaming is wrong on every level!

Reactions: 5

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
remember not too long ago when she had all that drama about booking an AirBnb to film loads of content etc but it wasn't what she expected and she was moaning about getting a refund etc? Do you think she basically has been spending her time filming and getting a bank of content ready to post on her Instagram while she is pregnant?? People will obviously know she is pregnant so she will just post a disclaimer that it was filmed before pregnancy?
I think she has a bank of stuff filmed for sure but I agree with others, think she will become a mummy influencer. To be fair to her she might have an age appropriate audience for once and actually could redeem herself from this baby talking childish phase

Kby

Bit sad how seriously she takes Valentines / her birthday - you’re 35! Expects to constantly be treated like a princess. Real life isn’t like that, Natasha.
Exactly. What 30-something year old year puts a 'countdown to my birthday' post on IG and then kicks the arse out of it for 3 or 4 days. Most normal adults on their birthday would open their cards from their partner and kids before heading to work and have a nice meal when they get home.

• Haha

lyrixs

I feel like I’ve been on this fucking holiday with them....!

Anyone else spot her ashtray and pack of fags on the dinner table?
Didn’t spot! Not surprised she smokes. Also she really isn’t as gorgeous as she thinks she is. She’s all boobs and that’s it. I bet her entire holiday is either free meals in exchange for a shout out on her Instagram or he’s funding the lot of it.

glamapuss

I can’t deal with her it’s like I want to stop watching her stories to stop winding myself up but I can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Why is she calling herself a warthog? Like why do you want your boyfriend to think of you like that 😂😂😂😂
i think it’s the new influencer trend... trying to show you are human by mocking yourself not looking picture perfect.

sick of seeing them grab their belly’s and stick their stomachs out like they are special or something.

BORE THE FUCK OFFFFF.

• Haha

hanbanman

Her attitude on her stories today has been awful, I really doubt she’s a nice person under all the bullshit. The Lidl video too.. she really thinks she’s something special!

• Heart

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
I agree, raging!
I often wonder if she is the way she is as she’s always lived in Dans shadow and she is/has everything that Natasha has ever dreamed of.
they seem so different as people aswell, Danielle comes across the exact opposite to her sister.
I really feel sorry for the midwives who have t deal with her in labour! She’s insufferable during normal times I dread to think how she will be in intense pain 🙈🙈

• Haha

hanbanman

And worst of all after asking for balloon and cake suggestions from her followers, she then ended up either asking for them to be gifted/got them gifted. Let’s give her the benefit of the doubt and say she wanted to do something tiny, make it special for her and Andrew…why would you not pay for it yourself and then why would you slap it all over social media if it was supposed to be small and intimate for just you and your partner? She is baffling.

And don’t get me started on that awful dress 🙈
Yes!! Desperate attempt for freebies from small businesses she could quite easily pay. Dress is awful and as usual doesn’t fit her. How she can bring a clothing line out when she can barely dress herself is ridiculous!!

• Heart

C7tyBlue5

I know!! Taking the piss out of the place constantly, saying it’s haunted etc- there can’t be many manor houses in abersoch is she trying to ruin someone Airbnb business? If she thinks a double booked holiday home is the worst thing that can happen to a person she needs a reality check!!!
It wasn’t that long ago she was feeling so sad about all the homeless and wanting to help. And there she is complaining about where she is staying. Spoiled brat.

• Heart

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
She will post about Afghanistan for engagement and then go about her airhead life
I don’t know why she gets to me so much
! The other airhead influencers don’t I think because they just are their empty selves without trying to be anything substantial 😆

Its_Me

VIP Member
Well I’m 37, don’t have kids and do very well financially for myself. I’ve never been with a man for money, nor would I ever need anyone to provide for me so not sure what the lie is here???

It begins…
Whilst I really do have sympathy for her in regards to being nervous given she had a miscarriage not too long ago but I’m sorry she is a child. OK she doesn’t have her family near her but could her mother or someone not come to stay with her for the weekend if she’s that poorly. I would feel terrible making my husband miss a stag especially if it was a good friend and doing an Instagram appreciation post wouldn’t make me feel any better about it.