Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god another twit I can’t stand. Can’t exactly put my finger on why though...🤨

I liked her in the beginning but find her very whiney , sick of her baby voice , and why does she has to have her boobs out 24/7

Reactions: 2
Wonder what's happened with her new boyfriend 🤔
Ye I thought she had only just moved in with him. She went back home for a bit to pack all of her things as I’m sure I heard her say she had someone else living at her old place?
I’d didn’t seem they was together that long.

I just think she is really high maintenance, she probably has to have everything about her, I imagine her to be really clingy and needy also, but I don’t buy the whole anxiety thing , especially when in every post her tits and arse are out!! That’s just attention seeking !!! Her sister Danielle seems my kind of girl though!! Naturally beautiful age just seems nice.... Natasha in my mind comes across also as the girl who is all coy and shy but would stab a girl in the back at all cost and sleep with her man cause she craves the attention!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really don’t no what to make of her , at first I really liked her then I soon realised she’s very fake! Completely agree with the needy comment , she does come across as she needs to be told she’s gorgeous at every opportunity , sometimes she does look bigger which is absolutely fine ! Nothing wrong with her even when she is bigger ! Just when the boyfriend made the “catfish” comment made me think maybe she isn’t all she portrays to be on insta , is much prefer her if she was real !! When she went on holiday last year she went alone cos she had stated that her friend let her down last minute 🤔

And I actually think she is a terrible role model for young girls. She is constantly banging on about how ‘fat’ she thinks she is and how badly she needs to detox and go on a diet. And I think wow you really need to get a grip. She’s also just always crying and moaning about her anxiety. Instead of doing that all over social media book a GP appointment mate with

Reactions: 4
I thought I was going crazy, there was an old thread for her!

Throwback to all that drama in Bali, it makes me laugh when she posts throwbacks wishing she was back there when all she did was cry, moan and long to come home when she was there!

Im so pleased I’m not the only one that feels like this! I wanted to like her and I did (in the beginning) but I’ve seen so many quickly-deleted crying insta stories and the baby voice makes her sound deranged!! Her bf clearly wasn’t up for the limelight, maybe he got fed up of her taking pics with his son using him as a prop! Anyway it appears now that she’s living in some sort of fancy garden shed 🙈🙈

Has she addressed why her and her boyfriend split? , I seen she posted something about it but very subliminal ?

Im so pleased I’m not the only one that feels like this! I wanted to like her and I did (in the beginning) but I’ve seen so many quickly-deleted crying insta stories and the baby voice makes her sound deranged!! Her bf clearly wasn’t up for the limelight, maybe he got fed up of her taking pics with his son using him as a prop! Anyway it appears now that she’s living in some sort of fancy garden shed 🙈🙈
I feel exactly the same! I really like her, thought she was beautiful and always really well dressed then the Bali trip happened 🙈 Had to unfollow after that as I just felt uncomfortable watching. It’s a shame the new relationship hasn’t worked out.

I missed what happened in Bali if you don’t mind telling me ? I don’t follow her on insta but might have to start stalking. Had her ex bf on insta years ago then they split and he was sliding in my dms 😂

I mean her ex ex btw.

Reactions: 3
I missed what happened in Bali if you don’t mind telling me ? I don’t follow her on insta but might have to start stalking. Had her ex bf on insta years ago then they split and he was sliding in my dms 😂

I mean her ex ex btw.
I’m interested to know what happened in Bali too

I’m interested to know what happened in Bali too
She went on a solo trip to Bali and was crying on her insta stories and trying to book an early flight home. It was quite distressing to watch. However, she did eventually make some friends and said she was glad she didn’t fly home early.

Reactions: 1
She was supposed to go with somebody she said they backed out last minute but never said why or what happened! It’s really annoys me when influencers do this .... just tell us what’s gone down!!

Reactions: 1
Do you think it was a guy? Was it after she broke up with her boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.