Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
From the pictures of her sisters baby it looks like she was maybe born at the Portland (private hospital) or at least that’s what it looked like it said on the papers she posted. What’s the betting Natanxious will spit her dummy out and demand the same!
I came here to say I wonder why she hasn’t congratulated her sis or announced her baby. She can not be that wrapped up
In herself and her unborn surely????
Yeah I would say the Portland where the Royals have their babies.
I think she was born in the 1st of June, they’ve called her Gi Gi, she absolutely beautiful.

Her boyfriend announced the birth last night and posted some lush pics, you could actually see the baby, which was lovely, non of these silly snippets of a hand or a toe that the celebs insist on doing, like they are keeping their public hanging in, dangling a carrot! Couldn’t care mate!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Rosie_and_Jim

Natasha mentioned before on her story that the midwife said she may not be able to hear the baby heartbeat at this stage of her pregnancy
What does everyone make of her crying post midwife appointment? I totally get she’s anxious cos of her miscarriage but surely she’d want to keep that private? Also goes from crying to selling shit in two stories…Did anyone see her story saying “Natasha Marie” then when you clicked on the page it said The Label? Think she’s going to start selling clothes?
Let’s hope they have a bit more material in them than the unflattering shite she pushes now!

Also, why is she copying her sister with the “weeks to go” plaque. 🙄

Attachments

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
Did you notice the Cartier he apparently got her, she was wearing earlier in the day in the pub on stories pre the story about their apparent ‘spontaneous’ trip to Selfridges? It’s on her wrist here. And this is earlier in the day. So she’s lying for some reason. Probably to make him look good lol
Then apparently loads of haters messaged her calling her materialistic 🙄🙄🙄don’t think so hun It’s a bracelet people flexing all over the gram i swear she invents all this drama for attention and constant victim status!

Amyk86

I think Natasha just wants to be loved and settle down and start a family, which is totally understandable. But I think that might come from a place of desperation, and leads her to trying to make several guys ‘the one’ in a short space of time. Hence her moving in with the guy who had a child during quarantine. She said her therapist thinks her anxiety comes from low self esteem and that makes sense to me. I hope she begins to know her worth and does not settle

I knew she was preggo she didn’t seem the same! As annoying as she can be sometimes I’m super happy for her especially after the loss she had

hanbanman

Why has she got a baby on board badge on in the car??

Oh god I missed that 🙈 don’t mind me.
This honestly made me LOL she is pathetic 🤣

So from when she first started posting her ‘bump’ pics to her most recent ‘bump’ pic there is literally no difference. Proving she really was just letting her belly hang out and probably pushing it out a little further, and now she is actually starting to form a proper bump, i’m no expert but looks like she is around 4 months preg. Cue the complaining how big her bump is in a few months and how she has anxiety because she feels big and is worried about how her body will be after the baby etc etc zzzzz god she’s exhausting

So from when she first started posting her ‘bump’ pics to her most recent ‘bump’ pic there is literally no difference. Proving she really was just letting her belly hang out and probably pushing it out a little further, and now she is actually starting to form a proper bump, i’m no expert but looks like she is around 4 months preg. Cue the complaining how big her bump is in a few months and how she has anxiety because she feels big and is worried about how her body will be after the baby etc etc zzzzz god she’s exhausting

Ok I caved in and read her article for the first time…I don’t know why but I thought it’d be one piece on something topical like the queen’s jubilee but it’s just short paragraphs and pics 🫣 it’s so so so basic, I don’t even think you can call it an article! On her sister, yes I think she’s probably had her baby and is just keeping her under wraps and enjoying the bubble. If I ever had kids, beyond friends and family I’d probably do the same I think.
Its so bad, it shows just how illiterate, boring and empty she and her life is.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lyrixs

I hate this passive aggressive calling out of booking.com and Park Lane Apartments. Not all of us have a platform like she does to broadcast our woes to or to threaten companies with (even if 90% of hers is bots 🙈). Just deal with the situation privately. Did anyone else think the room looked shit in the first place? She kept going on about wanting a really pretty room to shoot in… it was pretty obvious it was crap and all those kind of serviced apartments in Central London are rubbish anyway (I’ve been stung many times). Why not just book a reputable nice hotel closer to home? I don’t get it?

hanbanman

Everything she wears even before being pregnant is so tight and looks uncomfortable, those trousers last night made me wince 🙈🙈
That black lace bra/top she wore was the most vulgar outfit I think I’ve seen her in. Why is she dressing like a teenager?! The bra didn’t cover her boobs, the cup came half way up and you could clearly see the outline. The other things that’s irritating me is her constant holding and pushing out of her belly, there’s no way she has a bump already, maybe on a slim person you’d see a tiny bump at this stage but definitely wouldn’t on her as she hasn’t got the flattest stomach generally. We also don’t need to see every minute of the holiday documented, if you’re that happy and that in love and your relationship is that amazing, you don’t need to sit and try and prove it to us constantly! Just enjoy the moments! Her insecurities are only going to get worse the more pregnant she gets, she’s not going to let Andrew out of her sight 😂

• Heart

dm2022

Chatty Member
It’s the Essex look^ And it probably does seem dated to people from other parts of the country

Many of us are still glamming up like Jordan circa 2002 😅

Interesting that her sister seems the polar opposite.

• Haha

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Imagine you have a gender reveal and you’re so disliked by everyone around you no one comes so you have to pretend you wanted it low key even really you’re a histrionic hypochondriac baby voiced attention seeker and no one wants to attend 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
It’s actually insufferable and tone deaf!! Early pregnancy is vile but most women have to work round it, not everyone can take daytime naps and do puzzles. Everything is a drama and she’s treating it like an illness. I don’t think she’s a narc I think she’s either a borderline or histrionic. What I don’t get is how he’s so patient with her? Its awful she had the miscarriage and wonderful she was able to conceive quickly but It’s all me me me…what is she going to do when she’s had the baby and it needs her constant attention? She is actually regressing into being s child, whining, puzzles snacks etc. looks like Andrew has a busy job it must be draining dealing with her as well! Well that’s my 2p worth on a Sunday 🤣

hanbanman

wow! Im
Sorry but this girl needs help, how can such a wonderful family event happen and she does a IG story, not even worthy of a grid post.

She is something else this one, I’ve never ever witnessed anyone so self obsessed and “me me me” as this woman. Deeply jealous, insecure, selfish and I could go on, a very unlikeable untrustworthy character.
She has seriously issues and I’m surprised nobody is addressing it seriously. Extremely concerning.🥴
I agree! It was such a shoddy post too. If that was my sister I’d be rushing to the hospital to see my new born niece too, not moaning about being anxious because I don’t know what to post on Instagram. There was no like or comment on Danielle’s announcement post and all she wrote on the dads was ‘congratulations’. I find it really odd!!
Going off her last business ventures (what happened to Natasha’s lashes?! And the private body positivity page?!) how long do we think her landfill ‘hand made’ clothing range will last?!

• Heart

lyrixs

Bet she’s not the one shelling for the holiday in the first place! Also I’m really glad that lady who owns the manor seemingly doesn’t have a business Instagram as no doubt princess would have tagged her in it and ruined her business with her ‘influence’. Not gonna lie enjoying that it’s gone tits up on her. She’s just not a nice person and really not as smart as she likes to think she is.

• Heart

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I do sometimes wonder if she has some more ‘interesting’ revenue streams on the downlow... she never seems to ‘work’ 👀

• Heart