Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why does age take one comment that someone made and make a big thing about it on her stories? She’s so annoying!!! Who cares what that man thinks!!? Literally I cannot wait for the massive dose of reality that will hit when baby gets here. Grow up Natasha!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Why oh why does age take one comment that someone made and make a big thing about it on her stories? She’s so annoying!!! Who cares what that man thinks!!? Literally I cannot wait for the massive dose of reality that will hit when baby gets here. Grow up Natasha!!!!!!!!!
And she blocked and deleted him so he won’t see it anyway. She’s not been holding her belly in either lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had to unfollow her. She’s literally so annoying. Seeking validation like she’s 18. She’s pregnant, we get it. If people don’t believe it, it’ll be more obvious in 2-3 weeks. She’s too much man. Imagine when the baby comes. All these postpartum depression/anxiety posts. Enjoy everyone 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s like she can’t go through one week drama free, it’s actually insane!

• Heart
And she blocked and deleted him so he won’t see it anyway. She’s not been holding her belly in either lol
, member: 319856"]
I had to unfollow her. She’s literally so annoying. Seeking validation like she’s 18. She’s pregnant, we get it. If people don’t believe it, it’ll be more obvious in 2-3 weeks. She’s too much man. Imagine when the baby comes. All these postpartum depression/anxiety posts. Enjoy everyone 😂
[/QUOTE]
It’s like when she used to set up fake accounts and send herself abuse (obvs) when she was single but it’s funny it stopped when she got with Andrew (must of stopped we would know about it otherwise!)
How can a man with a responsible job come home every night and listen to a whiny baby voiced 30 something who’s done nothing all day except tell everyone her lip liner is MAC lady be good for the 2657th time. WE KNOW IT IS!!!!!
Doesn’t he want to have meaningful conversations? Are massive boobs enough of a compensation?
Why! Why! Why!!

• Haha
, member: 319856"]
It’s like when she used to set up fake accounts and send herself abuse (obvs) when she was single but it’s funny it stopped when she got with Andrew (must of stopped we would know about it otherwise!)
How can a man with a responsible job come home every night and listen to a whiny baby voiced 30 something who’s done nothing all day except tell everyone her lip liner is MAC lady be good for the 2657th time. WE KNOW IT IS!!!!!
Doesn’t he want to have meaningful conversations? Are massive boobs enough of a compensation?
Why! Why! Why!!
[/QUOTE]
I don’t actually think he does, I think he wanted big boobs and a vapid brain

Brace yourselves, the anxiety posts are coming

Attachments

• Haha
Why can’t she have a routine at home it’s not like she has anything interfering with her life

• Haha
  • Heart
Why can’t she have a routine at home it’s not like she has anything interfering with her life
Because she’s a spoiled baby with no grasp on reality. What I don’t get is aside from Andrew how she makes enough money to support herself, her family aren’t wealthy. I suffer with anxiety and the thought of not having a stable Career stresses me out

Because she’s a spoiled baby with no grasp on reality. What I don’t get is aside from Andrew how she makes enough money to support herself, her family aren’t wealthy. I suffer with anxiety and the thought of not having a stable Career stresses me out
Exactly this, I grew up really poor so having my own money is so so so important to me. Not having a job or relying on someone else to support me would actually tip me over the edge

• Heart
Exactly this, I grew up really poor so having my own money is so so so important to me. Not having a job or relying on someone else to support me would actually tip me over the edge
Just realised I share my birthday with her (not the year just the day) luckily that’s where the similarity ends 🤣🤣

• Haha
She loves all of those ITS swimsuits but she didn’t actually wear any of them on holiday 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone know how far a long she is? I can’t work it out 🧐
She said on her story the other day that she was in her second trimester. I’m going for 16-18 weeks?

In fact, maybe 14/16? She mentioned she could have found out the sex before the holiday. I found out at 15 weeks at a private scan. So maybe around that mark? Definitely still not far gone enough for the belly cradling and “bump”

• Heart
She’s another Lauren goodger just letting her belly hang out now she’s pregnant and claiming it’s a bump 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.