Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Imagine you have a gender reveal and you’re so disliked by everyone around you no one comes so you have to pretend you wanted it low key even really you’re a histrionic hypochondriac baby voiced attention seeker and no one wants to attend 🤣🤣🤣
I laughed out loud at her “this is your last chance to guess, boy or girl?” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like who does she think she is???
She really thinks that she is up on a pedestal!
I agree, some will care, majority don’t, she is always there on my stories,she’s constant! I’ve got to unfollow, her ego is unbearable

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
That’s a lot of makeup to be wearing in 29 degree heat 🥵 she’s naturally pretty anyway.
Can someone please explain why every post she’s got her tits out but tries to make out like she doesn’t want you to notice! She’s literally the thirstiest person ever but if she gets suggestive comments you know she’s gonna screenshot them and complain 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7

Love handles

Did anyone else find it a bit weird in her post yday with her and her brother that her brothers hand was literally on her ass - bit strange to me tbh!

416DDFA1-DC26-4E16-8EDE-CEC394677782.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6

hanbanman

I’m so anxious. I can’t sleep. But here’s a picture of me in my bikini. I cannot stand the bullshit anymore. Cancel the narcissistic wannabe

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
OK I’m glad you have all mentioned the bump thing because to me she doesn’t look any different from her usual bloated sticking out her belly pics. She said the other day that the babies sex is just forming which is 9 weeks!

• Wow
  • Heart

FauxShow

Went to school with her. Narcissistic, shallow drongo then; narcissistic shallow drongo now.

#NowIAintSayingSheAGoldDigga...

Ha ha one more thing anybody remember when she moved in with her fella after 3 days together and she was taking selfies of herself wearing his boxers WTF surely she’s been gifted enough clobber she doesn’t need to be wearing her fellas boxers — is it just me or is that really odd

Rosie_and_Jim

She’s pregnant, don’t you know. Has she mentioned?…….oh wait, she has. For the 283746272737327272th time 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

hanbanman

I feel like if she went smaller with her boobs she would actually look far less trashy. She was reposting Andrew’s stories yesterday and she was acting deranged in his. I really can’t see the appeal of dating someone who behaves like that all the time. My partner and I mess about with each sure, but we’re also able to have interesting and normal conversations
She is constantly craving attention it’s embarrassing for them both. He seems to encourage it too which also says a lot about him 🤣

Ok guys, long time lurker here. Has anyone seen her stories today saying she had Covid a few weeks ago and stayed inside for ten days? When was this because she was out quite abit for the footie. Also after starting that body empowerment page (which she hasn’t bloody posted on for AGES) she’s just talked about people sending “nice comments” about her losing weight and how she’s going to try and keep it off… this woman is deranged.
She’s clearly lying, there’s no way she wouldn’t have been desperate for attention if she really was ill, she lives for the DMs from strangers. Agree about her being deranged, it was obvious she hated being bigger and because the photoshop was becoming more obvious (esp as her bf showed the real her) she had two options - 1. carry on pretending and photoshopping or 2. Pretend you’re happy with your size and tell others to embrace it, share unflattering pics of yourself so you seem legit. No one is buying it honey ✌🏼

Last edited:

Annue

VIP Member
Did anyone see her hitting her foot in Andrew’s face yesterday? Why do that and why record it? If it was the other way around it would have horrible consequences. There’s no reason to do stuff like that to your partner IMO
I could see her attacking verbally abusing a man she has that streak in her and Andrew is a streak of piss he would take from
Her

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s so self obsessed she thinks her followers actually care about the baby’s gender? I’m sure some do but the majority… don’t.

Also if you’re that anxious about telling the entire internet of weirdos are freaks then… don’t tell them!
My sick reaction is at her not you. She just loves the attention, her self importance is off the scale.

• Heart

lyrixs

I’ve just had my first baby (10 days ago) and as I’m sure many of you will know, no matter how stable your relationship is there’s nothing as testing as a baby! (Right now I’m hiding in the nursery for a few minutes peace! 😂). It’s a fabulous time but also very testing and I honestly have no idea how she and Andrew but particularly Natasha will cope - she won’t know whats hit her! It’s not all cute baby names and memories. It’s hard work and a serious slog and waiting for your body to return to normal (if it does!) is difficult! Their lives will be turned upside down in just a few months. At her age you’d think she’d know better what to expect…. her sister is far more sensible / normal! What on earth is she wearing pretty much 99% of the time? The black bra thing… I’m speechless. She’s off her rocker this one!

• Heart

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
That black lace bra/top she wore was the most vulgar outfit I think I’ve seen her in. Why is she dressing like a teenager?! The bra didn’t cover her boobs, the cup came half way up and you could clearly see the outline. The other things that’s irritating me is her constant holding and pushing out of her belly, there’s no way she has a bump already, maybe on a slim person you’d see a tiny bump at this stage but definitely wouldn’t on her as she hasn’t got the flattest stomach generally. We also don’t need to see every minute of the holiday documented, if you’re that happy and that in love and your relationship is that amazing, you don’t need to sit and try and prove it to us constantly! Just enjoy the moments! Her insecurities are only going to get worse the more pregnant she gets, she’s not going to let Andrew out of her sight 😂
I have that exact bralet from boohoo and I bought it with the intention of wearing it under a blazer but then never did I just wear it as an actual bra under clothes 🤣🤣looks so tacky worn as a top on holiday 🙈🙈🙈
The hand holding the other day and filming was like 5 year olds at school…utter utter cringe. Also yes! A baby bump isn’t wobbly Natasha this morning you said it was wobbly 🤣🙈🙈 I don’t get the need to go to dinner in trousers that don’t fit and your bra. Andrew constantly has that demented grin on his face, like he’s not all right, is he all right? Baby voice is back too 🤮🤮🤮

Its_Me

VIP Member
Oh god this is like someone being mellow dramatic on a Facebook status and replying “I’ll message you hun x” when anyone asks what’s up.

Personally I think gender reveal parties are a bit tacky anyway but whatever, each to their own. To have one for just you and your partner though is just the most bizarre thing ive ever seen! I thought the balloon was quite a nice idea but I figured they were just going to pop it and be done not get getting fully dolled up and having a kids party spread 🤦🏻‍♀️

and I can’t with the bump holding!

• Heart

lyrixs

She's had a miscarriage
Just saw that. Poor Natasha :( what an awful thing to have to go through. This is the problem with living life through social media - she had people asking the last few weeks if she’s pregnant and has had to deny that knowing what’s really gone on. You more or less become public property and people think it’s perfectly reasonable to ask a stranger personal questions, when it’s not ok at all!

hanbanman

Never a truer word said! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻I’m sick of her she’s bloody healthy with a body a lot of people would kill for, she’s not slogging it away on minimum wage, or struggling for money and she’s NEVER thankful!! She needs to stop inventing trolls and doing stupid childish stuff for attention!!!!! Talking in a baby voice constantly the women is deranged!!!!!!!!!! I think her follower count isn’t going to get over 400k ever because she has no angle that’s interesting, the clothes she promotes are tat, one minute she’s I don’t care about trolls next minute she’s apparently getting racist abuse the next she’s having a meltdown about being “fat”- not being funny racism is a crime if she’s really receiving it why isn’t she reporting it to police rather than plastering it all over Instagram for attention!!!!!!! My step daughter is half Indian and has quite a large Instagram following honestly she’s never received the hate Natasha supposedly gets!!!!! Ok I’m exhausted now after that rant 🤣🤣🤣
She will get over 400k because she buys them herself! All the new followers are accounts who follow 2-3000 accounts with no posts and no followers? They go up quickly when she has a new range out or when she gets reposted for example yesterday with PLT so it’s more convincing. I agree with everything you say. Deranged!! Even her ‘unedited’ and ‘unfiltered’ pics are photoshopped. No big brands work with her and she doesn’t have a niche market - she’s just a basic, generic self obsessed wannabe with a ring light and smoothing tool.

• Heart