Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zivaahun

I get it, you have to make money. I mean I don't stop going to work because Russia decided to commit atrocities in Ukraine.
But to make it allll about her "my chest is tight", "this gives me so much anxiety" Oh never mind the people in Ukraine... let's talk about how this war that has NOTHING to do with you is stressing you out.
I admit, I really really love her. but she OTT now. I'm new to UK and I asked my sister in law if she knew who she was she didn't, but I showed her Danielle and she knew exactly who her sister is. My sister in law is really into the influencer culture (she is one) for her not to know Natasha is wild. Especially since she's got HALF A MILLION. So done with her. Honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Its_Me

VIP Member
Aaaaand we’re back to anxiety, it’ll be tits out again tomorrow :ROFLMAO:
Is she actually having any treatment for anxiety or is she just complaining about it on Instagram? As someone who had severe anxiety myself due to horrible hormone imbalance and really suffering in my teens I can’t imagine myself now in my 30’s sitting on the floor writing stupid beggy Instagram stories but not actually doing anything about it 🙆🏻‍♀️

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
I just looked back at her scan pic and from what I’ve compared to google images it does look like a 12+ week scan. But then she said they went for an early scan since she’s announced it (if I recall correctly?) plus her first midwife appointment last week which should be pre 12 weeks. Why would they have gone for an early scan if the one in the pics was already a 12 week scan? And on valentines she was drinking (said she was hungover on her post so wasn’t mocktails) so assuming she was possibly pregnant by then but didn’t know she would still only be 15 weeks today meaning the scan pic that was pre May 1st when she announced still would only have been 11 weeks…my mind is seriously blown over this…
I know I forgot about the drinking on Valentine’s Day! Do you know what I also found super weird? When she lost the baby she actually made a reel from throwing her pills away to being in the waiting room having a missed miscarriage- why?! I have had 1 miscarriage but if I think back to the most traumatic incident, my dog having a severe fit whilst I was driving then the decision to have to let her go (Brain tumour) the last thing I wanted was any record of the hell that day was…I know we cope with grief differently, but it just felt kind of sick really that she made that reel

• Heart

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
I have unfollowed her but just looked at her profile to see her stories and I actually agree. I understand that her anxiety will be bad because of her previous miscarriage but this is on another level

Those lips 🫣
Exactly! Can totally understand her anxiety etc but when I read what she wrote and really thought about it I thought there’s something not right about her. Then 2 minutes later the story showing Andrew how to go shopping? i think the underlying issue is she needs to feel special, unique, the midwife called her to “welcome” her, the other hospital ignored her. she’s entitled to one on one counselling sessions because she had special anxiety, along with detailed explanations about her complicated uterus. Every single medical detail is laid out and and highlighted as making her different. I’m not putting her down rather I find her fascinating. When the baby comes I’m super interested to see what her content will be. I hope she’s super happy and spams us with baby stuff and it fills the void that she’s got that causes this behaviour

hanbanman

Yes it’s so weird I feel like he encourages her to do things that make her look stupid, she never used to seem as unbalanced as this, her clothes aren’t appropriate, she acts like a child, it’s not right. She’s always been annoying but now it’s like shes really of kilter. What did she say about using a thong as nipple covers 🙈🙈🙈I’m all gf celebrating Womens bodies but I feel like constantly having her boobs out in public gives no one a choice whether they see them or not (thinking of the other people at the resort not me, I could choose not to watch her stories 🤣🤣). She’s all over the place. Andrew couldn’t go away on his stag do because she was gravely ill but she’s absolutely fine to fly off a thousand plus miles away from her midwife…where is her anxiety 🧐. Jesus I feel like I could write a dissertation on her I need more of a life 🤪🤪🤪🤪
Seems she’s only sick Monday - Friday when he’s probably at work and when he’s due to go on a stag do 😂 she’s so needy! Wonder why she keeps him on such a short leash 🤔 must be a reason.. He bloody loves himself doesn’t he, pouting away on there latest pic!

• Haha
  • Heart

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Ok guys, long time lurker here. Has anyone seen her stories today saying she had Covid a few weeks ago and stayed inside for ten days? When was this because she was out quite abit for the footie. Also after starting that body empowerment page (which she hasn’t bloody posted on for AGES) she’s just talked about people sending “nice comments” about her losing weight and how she’s going to try and keep it off… this woman is deranged.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I know pregnancy can be tough but I have a feeling Natasha’s will feel like the longest pregnancy going with all posts about how crap and ill she is feeling…

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
One thing I can think of is freebies. Got to get as much notice out as possible. Bababoom are notorious for giving influencers stuff that’s why she was hanging around there the other day.
I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t buy shit for yourself? It was your choice to have a baby, literally pay for it. Completely understand I’m coming from a position of privilege and a 6 figure salary by myself before I count my partner in, but seriously, just buy your own shit. Could not imagine a worse position then being in a position of begging stuff, would make me feel awful

• Heart

lyrixs

True @hunhunhun1 , give it a few hours, she usually has an anxiety episode after a weekend of drinking …. Broken record sadly
Hahaha you absolutely called it on the anxiety! Low and behold, anxiety stories has appeared! It must be SO draining to feel like you have to share that kind of stuff just for the likes. I don’t see why anyone would do that? So many of these ‘influencers’ go on about their anxiety it’s nearly making a farce of those who really suffer. I’m not saying she doesn’t have it, but I can’t imagine living your life on social media really helps…maybe that’s a starting point, get off it and get a real job?!

• Haha
  • Heart
So funny how she has to explain herself so much. It’s almost like she reads this thread. Always trying to remind us she’s not thick as sh!t. I’m so close to unfollowing her. I didn’t realize how old she was and dresses like she’s still in her 20s in styles that are from 10 years ago.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she does read this thread…. Sadly she doesn’t take anything on board, still dressing like a teeny bopper / teeny tiny clothes 2 sizes too small for her. I think she’s still in her late teens/ early twenties mentally…. Stunted growth. Would explain why she’s only just doing things that most of us have done a million times over being the same age as her. I think she spends all day just taking selfies…. Doesn’t leave much room for being a grown up

lyrixs

Aggggh she’s really the most annoying person! She’s clearly lying about it. There at no point has been a 10 day break in her posting stories where she’s inside. I think she did that on purpose because she knows people won’t be able to remember / pinpoint so therefore she was able to carry on as normal. What a snaky little bitch. Plus she looks ridiculous in those costumes - cracks me up the way she poses like she’s some sort of supermodel. Deluded.

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Andrew must love coming home to a 35 year old who’s sat drinking milk napping and eating cookies, must be like dating a toddler 🤣🤣

attention seeking baby voices trollop . “ my hay fevers really bad and I slept bad” so here’s a picture of me , my god awful eyebrows — not forgetting abit of flesh in the mix ! Obvzzzz you guyssss wouldn’t no how bad my hay fever is if you didn’t seen me half naked would you!!

• Haha

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I imagine this is the last thing I’d see before I was killed… TERRIFYING
I mean what an absolutely chavvy, stupid suggestion, who even does that anymore???
She screams insecurities, I wonder what she thinks people actually see
When they watch her. Does she really get all these DMS from followers? I can’t work her out, yet.

• Heart

lyrixs

I was just about to say she has clearly never ever worked in an office because some of those outfits are absolutely not office wear 😂 also clearly the jackets don’t fit her cos she’s put on weight which is why she’s draped them over her shoulders, they look far too small for her.
Do you know what I really hate about this ad? It’s like we all want to go into work / the office looking like ‘sexy secretaries’. Erm, some of us just actually want to get on with our work and don’t spend all day leaning over the photocopier in a short skirt eyeballing anything that moves in our ‘sexy specs’. It’s actually kind of a sexist ad and does NOT represent what a professional woman wants to look like at work. We’d like to be taken seriously you know?!

• Haha

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Oh god this is like someone being mellow dramatic on a Facebook status and replying “I’ll message you hun x” when anyone asks what’s up.

Personally I think gender reveal parties are a bit tacky anyway but whatever, each to their own. To have one for just you and your partner though is just the most bizarre thing ive ever seen! I thought the balloon was quite a nice idea but I figured they were just going to pop it and be done not get getting fully dolled up and having a kids party spread 🤦🏻‍♀️

and I can’t with the bump holding!
The child’s party food the balloons I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣literally no one no one one came 🤣🤣🤣

Oh god this is like someone being mellow dramatic on a Facebook status and replying “I’ll message you hun x” when anyone asks what’s up.

Personally I think gender reveal parties are a bit tacky anyway but whatever, each to their own. To have one for just you and your partner though is just the most bizarre thing ive ever seen! I thought the balloon was quite a nice idea but I figured they were just going to pop it and be done not get getting fully dolled up and having a kids party spread 🤦🏻‍♀️

and I can’t with the bump holding!
The bump holding on the holiday pics when it was actually a food baby and Andrew was cradling it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I’m sorry off topic I know but her hair irks me. I wouldn’t notice it if it wasn’t her main topic of conversation but considering it’s half Asian hair (my step daughter is half Asian) it shouldn’t be in such bad condition with professional hairdressing 🙈🙈

• Haha

hanbanman

Riveting chat on her Instagram today. Toast. She must be so bored with no work. Her content is just pointless. Why do I keep watching 🤦🏽‍♀️

Its_Me

VIP Member
She loves all of those ITS swimsuits but she didn’t actually wear any of them on holiday 😂

• Heart
  • Haha