Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
I’m going to preface this by being kind and saying I’m glad she and the baby are ok. But I’m beginning to think she has some form of munchausens (along with the other issue she has). Nothing is every best case scenario, it’s the worst it could possibly be. Use of very dramatic wording, posting of pictures of antibiotics (look! It’s true). I’m actually concerned how she will cope when the baby is here and it’s no longer all about her. I hope it’s the making of her
Does anyone remember when Ralph wasn’t going to make it then next day he was ok? Social media is the perfect place for someone with munchausens as they can get the validation and attention they crave with a constant stream of “omg are you ok” dms

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
Natasha if you’re reading this, no one is fooled by your baby voice, your anxiety for attention and your creepy ass boyfriend. Grow up, pick a lane, act your age and maybe some interesting worthwhile content so you don’t come across as completely unstable 😎

• Haha

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
I haven’t got any questions about your hair Natasha, it’s dry and over processed and I don’t think I’ll be going to krystalised 🤣

• Haha

PreeyaQ1

Did anyone see the other day she put a bindi on and put it in the wrong place ? She’s one of these people who says she’s so proud of her half Asian side but she doesn’t even know where to put her bindi and then someone comments then blames her OCD for it. Embarrassing. Also her Ex was with Courtney Black that’s who Courtney went on holiday with before Xmas then Natasha was with him in Feb

NotAHun

I don't want to body shame but I love how Natasha is now showing off her bloated belly thinking it's a pregnancy bump when she used to try and hide it away all the time before.
Obviously, I know she is pregnant, but i think most of her belly is just bloat at the moment right?

• Heart

Lambo110

Her clothes never fit right, she needs to size up and do herself a favour, she's bursting out of everything 🥴

jamjam3

Just saw that. Poor Natasha :( what an awful thing to have to go through. This is the problem with living life through social media - she had people asking the last few weeks if she’s pregnant and has had to deny that knowing what’s really gone on. You more or less become public property and people think it’s perfectly reasonable to ask a stranger personal questions, when it’s not ok at all!
i know how heartbreaking! especially now her sister is pregnant too

• Sad

Rosie_and_Jim

No, she said the date is a few weeks after she found out. So the likelihood is she found out just after valentines when she would’ve been 4 weeks at that point. She also said she finds the gender out this week which would be at the NHS 20 week scan. I feel you want to imply she announced her pregnancy very early on but she didn’t (and even if she did that’s up to her). It’s clear she announced after 12 weeks and now is 20 weeks. What’s the problem, and why are you so concerned about how far along she is?
AmyK86 this isn’t a rave thread about Natasha. Your replies here are mainly calling us all out and disagreeing with anything we discuss. I feel you’re in the wrong place!

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Lovely for them.
Does this mean we are at least not going to hear about bloating for the next 6 months?!? 😂

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
“Please give him a follow” “please stop messsging him” “please respect my relationship” “I’ve got a boyfriend nah nah nah nah nah” literally stop setting up fake accounts to give yourself abuse and message your boyfriend, no one is doing that only you 🤣🤣🤣 she’s becoming more unhinged by the day 🙈🙈

• Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
All materialistic gifts posted and not one of her sister and the bump and how excited and happy she is to be an aunt. So odd!! She will be seeeeething that there’s no proposal today. She’s absolutely awful to her boyfriend, humiliates and belittles him in every way. What a mug she is and I’m starting to think there’s something seriously wrong with him too! That Santa outfit and the cringey matching pjs LOL.
I know I’ve said it before, but I truly feel like her mental breakdown is because of her sister getting pregnant and being with that guy who although rich appears to be lovely too (did anyone see they did some outreach and charity work after a hurricane and his page seems to have quite a lot of that stuff). I also agree, she’s really horrible to Andrew. I genuinely don’t understand why he stays when she’s constantly hitting him, being mean and rude to him and never really offering anything to him apart from huge tits. When she was hitting him with the sausage and recording her mum was trying to stop her and was the one to get the sausage out of his cup of tea. I bet his family hate her. On that pic where people have asked if she’s pregnant, she does look it because she’s not photoshopped it to death 😂

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
Back to the baby voice!!!!!!! Life is so hard isn’t it you’ve got so soak your own nails off 🙄🙄bets on how much longer Andrew sticks around? Literally what is in this for him except followers and care assistant experience “I was only going to eat a pot noodle” so what? It’s not going to kill you!! I had haribos for team I’m still alive 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I reckon better for everyone, if it’s a boy , because if not, the competitiveness will literally be overwhelming for all involved 🤮🤮

She could never compete with Danielle, literally worlds apart in every way

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s like a primary school kid with her first little boyfriend.

I’ve got a boyfriend, do you know l’ve got a boyfriend, I told you I’ve got a boyfriend didn’t I?

Also, the insta vs reality/posed vs relaxed posts are getting fucking old now hun bore off.

• Heart

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
She’s such an ungrateful twat. Why does she think she’s so entitled?!
I know!! Taking the piss out of the place constantly, saying it’s haunted etc- there can’t be many manor houses in abersoch is she trying to ruin someone Airbnb business? If she thinks a double booked holiday home is the worst thing that can happen to a person she needs a reality check!!!

hanbanman

Why does she keep putting up stories going “omg just found this on Andrew’s phone!” A) you didn’t just find it, you filmed it as content B) why keep pretending you’re shocked? C) if she was as embarrassed she she’s trying to sound about finding it why share it with the world 😀 the mind boggles on her thinking! Also, can’t work out if he loves or hates the attention? If my partner was constantly sticking their phone in my phone to broadcast contrived looking antics online I would be VERY pissed off. But hey... I’m not an ‘influencer’ so who knows what goes on in ‘their’ minds!
Pretty sure he’s loving every min! His profile is public, he clearly wants the followers. If he didn’t, he would be private. He seems really fake to me, I doubt he genuinely cares about her, in it for the freebies and the followers!
Why oh why has she taken to acting like a mentally challenged child who just constantly stuffs her face and thinks it’s funny to act like a lunatic, pretend she’s pregnant and pig out ? It’s like she’s going out of her way to act like that any normal man would thinks she’s crackers...I can see her getting dumped after this holiday 🤣🤣🙈🙈
Seen a whole new side to her, she really seems unstable and a sandwich short of a picnic. They seem to have a point to prove however I don’t think many are convinced 🤣

• Haha