Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changed hospitals because she feels she needs special attention, demanding busy and overworked midwives cater to her “anxiety”, I bet she turns nasty on people very easily. Every minor ailment or symptom is revelled in, definately on the munchausen spectrum. All she was going on about earlier on was getting her tea and toast after. Will expect a full on afternoon tea experience 🤣🤣
Yeh she thinks she’s at the Portland 🙄 can you imagine how traumatic the birth is going to be? Absolutely no chance will it be straight forward lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeh she thinks she’s at the Portland 🙄 can you imagine how traumatic the birth is going to be? Absolutely no chance will it be straight forward lol
It will be an emergency dash to the hospital, she will have 6 doctors and 3 midwives, but somehow she will manage to post the entire thing on insta complete with a topless Andrew holding the baby and doing that demented smile. She will have her mom come down and basically look after the baby whilst she locks herself in the bedroom and constant films her tummy showing it’s not bloat! She just had a baby. Followed by some trolling she sends herself and a crying video about the evil trolls picking on a new mom 🙈🙈
There will be more pictures in those eye wateringly too small knickers she insists on wearing, it will either be a humble brag that’s snapped back into shape or that she doesn’t care she’s happy, which of course she’s not she’s a deeply disturbed human 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m honestly at a loss for words for how “complicated” her pregnancy is, first a heart shaped womb, chronic fatigue and exhaustion and then this. She must be a nightmare when she goes in for scans.

• Heart
Alert Alert! She appears to be travelling to London by train to see baby Gigi WITHOUT her baby on board badge! Is she ok? How will every one know she’s pregnant?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Alert Alert! She appears to be travelling to London by train to see baby Gigi WITHOUT her baby on board badge! Is she ok? How will every one know she’s pregnant?
Omg is it safe for her to do so? Doesn’t she need a responsible adult to hold her hand 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Prob a decent guy, just looks creepy 😅

Even the info thing she shared said it’s completely normal the anterior placenta and doesn’t cause any problems. She has to make a mountain out of the smallest things! NHS website specifically says if it’s first baby you won’t feel anything before 20 weeks….I know it’s her 2nd pregnancy but she didn’t carry this far last time.
This was also me, my pregnancy with resulted in miscarriage didn’t count as a “pregnancy”
Like I said I felt a teeny tiny movement at 26 weeks then very little maybe twice a week max for about a month.
it’s not a reason to get extra care, it’s very common and not dangerous at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This was also me, my pregnancy with resulted in miscarriage didn’t count as a “pregnancy”
Like I said I felt a teeny tiny movement at 26 weeks then very little maybe twice a week max for about a month.
it’s not a reason to get extra care, it’s very common and not dangerous at all.
I’m sorry about the miscarriage @Cdinvoice .. I hope our chitchat isn’t triggering you? Hope you’re ok and enjoying motherhood now ? ♥

• Heart
Yes echo above, hope we’re not being insensitive to you ❤
Bless you, Thankyou, but no not at all, it’s all relevant, point being she’s isnt the only one, these things are not isolated, but not everyone goes on ridiculous like her.

• Heart
The badge is back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is she the first woman on earth to become pregnant? She can't just enjoy this special time for herself can she, she really isn't happy unless she's making a song and dance about EVERYTHING and making herself the centre of attention.

• Heart
Hahahaha she found it! I’m surprised she hasn’t got one that says ‘I have anxiety’

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t know why but the Baby on Board badge looks photoshopped on to me 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She will have one now you’ve given her the idea 😂
She uses the anxiety excuse and it makes me mad, I suffer with anxiety, I’m terrified of losing my job, have imposter syndrome, a boss who’s completely off her rocker but I have to manage it and just crack on until someone else pays my bills which is never 🤪🤪I pull my eyebrows out on a Sunday night over what’s coming the following week wanna swap Natasha I look like an alien 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Ah I know I joke about her anxiety and it’s not because I am insensitive toward it, I had an undiagnosed under active thyroid for years with extreme anxiety and depression to the point of not being able to go out the front door so I’ve been there. And I know not all anxiety is the same from one person to the next but she doesn’t relate to me as someone with anxiety. She just seems needy and uses anxiety as an excuse for everything. I also totally get being concerned over a pregnancy whether you’ve had a loss or not, but again it’s the having ‘anxiety’ over every tiny thing, like you can be worried but not have anxiety. Sorry I don’t know if that even makes sense but basically I mean that not everything is anxiety!

• Heart
Ah I know I joke about her anxiety and it’s not because I am insensitive toward it, I had an undiagnosed under active thyroid for years with extreme anxiety and depression to the point of not being able to go out the front door so I’ve been there. And I know not all anxiety is the same from one person to the next but she doesn’t relate to me as someone with anxiety. She just seems needy and uses anxiety as an excuse for everything. I also totally get being concerned over a pregnancy whether you’ve had a loss or not, but again it’s the having ‘anxiety’ over every tiny thing, like you can be worried but not have anxiety. Sorry I don’t know if that even makes sense but basically I mean that not everything is anxiety!
I agree I don’t think she has anxiety I think she’s cottoned onto it being a way to get what she wants in life, she uses it to manipulate situations and people. Same as with her pregnancy. I think she’s extremely self absorbed to the point that she can’t form friendships. Andrew is obviously an unusual case but for all we know he may be an odd one too so that’s why he’s stuck around!
she behaves like a child who constantly needs to be told she’s pretty, her mannerisms are off kilter (pouting eye fluttering etc) so we pick up on it but she’s oblivious or too arrogant to.
i think if she was to have a proper evaluation (not CBT NHS palm everyone off with that as no resources for anything else unless you’re a risk) they would establish some type of personality disorder, or traits of.

Reactions: 3
Never opened Tattle so fast in my life….
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god. she totally reads this! Soon as we took the piss she made sure she took a photo with her baby on board flair.
like how much does she care about our opinion?
Also... she isn't just a mental health advocate anymore, she's also a pregnancy advocate. She's ridiculous. Good thing she blocked me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.