Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe just me and seems like splitting hairs but I find it an odd thing to say before the baby is here, until then you’re a first dad to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
NOW she’s saying she’s 20 weeks, so when she said half way she was 17, we estimated about 16 at the time so wasn’t far off. I’m wondering now if she wasn’t saying when she announced because she would have been pregnant on valentines and a few occasions after that when she was drinking? But she wouldn’t have known then so what’s the big deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
NOW she’s saying she’s 20 weeks, so when she said half way she was 17, we estimated about 16 at the time so wasn’t far off. I’m wondering now if she wasn’t saying when she announced because she would have been pregnant on valentines and a few occasions after that when she was drinking? But she wouldn’t have known then so what’s the big deal.
Makes the belly rubbing on hols very weird as she would’ve been just about 12-13 weeks 🥴

• Haha
Makes the belly rubbing on hols very weird as she would’ve been just about 12-13 weeks 🥴
She would have been 15-16 but still weird. Everybody is different but most would only just be starting to show then and her pic from yesterday she’s no bigger than she was then.

The only person who cares about what she did for Andrew’s birthday is Natasha herself. Such odd content!

• Heart
She would have been 15-16 but still weird. Everybody is different but most would only just be starting to show then and her pic from yesterday she’s no bigger than she was then.
My maths is terrible 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The only person who cares about what she did for Andrew’s birthday is Natasha herself. Such odd content!
Agree, so bloody weird. Also he’s a grown ass man, the walk and Windsor Castle is such a lovely idea but the other stuff is bizarre af

Collecting bugs 🤣🤣🤣pathetic! All me me me crazy eyes, meh hair, his birthday yet more pictures of her than him…what well balanced grown ass man would literally be able to maintain a relationship with her? Picture in the bath yes you look like a psycho.
my step kids live in Windsor, boatman is a lovely pub. Collecting bugs…again I just can’t

Collecting bugs 😂😂😂😂😂
Seriously what must his pals think when they see this

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Collecting bugs 😂😂😂😂😂
Seriously what must his pals think when they see this
I am cringing so hard, these two demented adults walking around Windsor collecting bugs. Not only his friends but his family and also work colleagues. How can any self respecting business man allow to be humiliated like this is beyond me. Him going along with it proves he as just as fucked up as she is!! Poor Ralph and poor baby on board. Your parents have a lot of growing up to do kid

• Haha
  • Heart
I am cringing so hard, these two demented adults walking around Windsor collecting bugs. Not only his friends but his family and also work colleagues. How can any self respecting business man allow to be humiliated like this is beyond me. Him going along with it proves he as just as fucked up as she is!! Poor Ralph and poor baby on board. Your parents have a lot of growing up to do kid
Yea I feel like it’s definately a form of humiliation/ control by her…her body language on her stories screams unstable and that’s her presenting the best version of herself so I dread to think how she is when she’s being herself. I don’t think I’ve seen any pictures of her with his family/ out with his friends (I might be wrong 🧐)

Yea I feel like it’s definately a form of humiliation/ control by her…her body language on her stories screams unstable and that’s her presenting the best version of herself so I dread to think how she is when she’s being herself. I don’t think I’ve seen any pictures of her with his family/ out with his friends (I might be wrong 🧐)
I haven’t either! Has he got any friends?! If so, they probably can’t stand her and can spot how much of an immature, self absorbed weirdo she is. Her picture on the bed at the hotel doesn’t show her bump at all.

• Heart
I haven’t either! Has he got any friends?! If so, they probably can’t stand her and can spot how much of an immature, self absorbed weirdo she is. Her picture on the bed at the hotel doesn’t show her bump at all.
She is weird! That’s the exact word for her, crazy eyes unstable personality…she fascinates me! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Yep where has it miraculously disappeared to??!

Reactions: 2
The song played over that video of the very average looking hotel room just didn’t do it for me.

Day 3 of activities, let’s go…

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.