Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She uses the anxiety excuse and it makes me mad, I suffer with anxiety, I’m terrified of losing my job, have imposter syndrome, a boss who’s completely off her rocker but I have to manage it and just crack on until someone else pays my bills which is never 🤪🤪I pull my eyebrows out on a Sunday night over what’s coming the following week wanna swap Natasha I look like an alien 🤣🤣🤣
Hope you’re ok, this does sound like hard work. I used to get imposter syndrome a lot and now I think if Bozza Johnson and Donald Trump can be PM and President there is not a chance in hell I’m as bad as them at my job 🤣

Ah I know I joke about her anxiety and it’s not because I am insensitive toward it, I had an undiagnosed under active thyroid for years with extreme anxiety and depression to the point of not being able to go out the front door so I’ve been there. And I know not all anxiety is the same from one person to the next but she doesn’t relate to me as someone with anxiety. She just seems needy and uses anxiety as an excuse for everything. I also totally get being concerned over a pregnancy whether you’ve had a loss or not, but again it’s the having ‘anxiety’ over every tiny thing, like you can be worried but not have anxiety. Sorry I don’t know if that even makes sense but basically I mean that not everything is anxiety!
Hope you’re ok too. Agree, she is manipulative, there’s no way she doesn’t have a personality disorder

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hope you’re ok, this does sound like hard work. I used to get imposter syndrome a lot and now I think if Bozza Johnson and Donald Trump can be PM and President there is not a chance in hell I’m as bad as them at my job 🤣

Hope you’re ok too. Agree, she is manipulative, there’s no way she doesn’t have a personality disorder
Thank you this was over 10 years ago once my hormones were balanced and I took steps to help myself I started thriving and it’s all a distant memory now 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Thank you! Just what I needed to hear 💕💕

Imagine your first waking moments on this earth, you open your eyes for the first time ever and see dumb & dumber staring back at you with their crazy creepy eyes. The sudden realisation hits you that these two are your parents.......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And here come the gifted XYZ. Pram incoming from bababoom Loughton next.

duck off with the free tit handed to you when the rest of us have to slog our arses off to afford it.

I’m making note of everyone who gifts her stuff and won’t be buying from any of them. The way she spoke about the baby carrier as well saying it’s actually really good quality, she’s not even a good influencer.

Of course, all the baby content she’s pushing was just to angle into another place in the market and lo and behold, the freebies start! How can she even demonstrate this stuff when she doesn’t have an actual baby to show it on? Plus learn how to pronounce the name of a company before you make a tit of yourself….

Reactions: 5
I’ve just noticed her recent grid post and I do have to say I think she looks lovely in the SSoloman dress. It fits her really well and she’s not as caked in the drag queen make up. If only she chose better fitting clothing more often. She might get a few more sales from all the links and swipe ups!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just noticed her recent grid post and I do have to say I think she looks lovely in the SSoloman dress. It fits her really well and she’s not as caked in the drag queen make up. If only she chose better fitting clothing more often. She might get a few more sales from all the links and swipe ups!
What is this?!
DEADDE20-2818-4B12-B8F3-BEA76AD1C6A1.jpeg

• Haha
Just come back from London for weekend (Ed sheeran amazing!) I was looking on the tube for baby on board badges didn’t see any 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
You do see people wearing them more so in rush hour when you expect it to be busy and people are rushing around but she travels during off peak hours when it’s more relaxed and you’re likely to get a seat especially from her end of the line. But even if I was going to wear one I would at least take it off for a photo. Just loves the attention.

• Heart
She’s now posted a gifted pregnancy massage. I think she’ll start to lose followers soon because it’s really tone deaf to be flashing free stuff when people are struggling with money, bills and to eat…

• Heart
All her content is pregnancy related. Somewhat interesting to me given I’ve just had a baby but not to many! Also just showing off constant free stuff… every single one of her grid posts is either an ad or gifted. I first followed her back in 2017 and she didn’t do that. It’s so so so fake. I just can’t understand how she’s not embarrassed to be such a money / freebie grabbing wrench. It honestly makes me cringe. I still think Andrew is actually mental to be having a baby with her and they will not last - God knows how it’ll all end! Plus she won’t have time to be posting constant ads either. Popcorn!

All her content is pregnancy related. Somewhat interesting to me given I’ve just had a baby but not to many! Also just showing off constant free stuff… every single one of her grid posts is either an ad or gifted. I first followed her back in 2017 and she didn’t do that. It’s so so so fake. I just can’t understand how she’s not embarrassed to be such a money / freebie grabbing wrench. It honestly makes me cringe. I still think Andrew is actually mental to be having a baby with her and they will not last - God knows how it’ll all end! Plus she won’t have time to be posting constant ads either. Popcorn!
After seeing him willingly being recorded collecting bugs I’m not sure he’s any more sane than she is 😂

• Haha
She’s now posted a gifted pregnancy massage. I think she’ll start to lose followers soon because it’s really tone deaf to be flashing free stuff when people are struggling with money, bills and to eat…
Just checked their pricelist - it's only £50 for a 1 hour pregnancy massage and they have less than 5k followers. Could she not pay £50 to support a small business?! She's unbearable!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.