Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks gorgeous here, normal (or smaller) boobs and dark hair that looks healthy. She should defos go back to dark hair
I thought the same when I saw this, definitely better darker than the straw hair

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But too selfish and “sick” to go and visit her sister. She’s had the obligatory photo op she’s not interested anymore 🤣🤣
I couldn’t believe she didn’t go with her mum
And dad to see new baby because she was “tired” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yet was out eating dinner later on?????
Wow! She is something else! Jealous little cat!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t believe she didn’t go with her mum
And dad to see new baby because she was “tired” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yet was out eating dinner later on?????
Wow! She is something else! Jealous little cat!
SHE NEEDED A NAP! She’s pregnant you know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is she always pushing such disgusting clothing? They’re all vile. No shape, they never fit her. Everything just looks super cheap and nasty 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is she always pushing such disgusting clothing? They’re all vile. No shape, they never fit her. Everything just looks super cheap and nasty 🤢
I think she likes them, stuff she wears when she goes out is equally tit

• Heart
I think she likes them, stuff she wears when she goes out is equally tit
What makes me laugh is she is always in cheap nasty clothes but has her Rolex and Cartier in every shot as if that’s going to disguise the lack of taste and class 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What makes me laugh is she is always in cheap nasty clothes but has her Rolex and Cartier in every shot as if that’s going to disguise the lack of taste and class 🤣
I know 🙄 and those 100 year old Christian Louboutin shoes

• Haha
  • Heart
I wrote a whole paragraph out there but I decided today wasn’t a day to brag. All i’ll say is I’ll take my life and everything in it over yours Tasha 🤑🙄 Go collect some bugs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey Natasha-

Maybe stop logging into the “fake page” yourself if it rattles you so much. Just a thought!

• Haha
  • Heart
I wrote a whole paragraph out there but I decided today wasn’t a day to brag. All i’ll say is I’ll take my life and everything in it over yours Tasha 🤑🙄 Go collect some bugs.
This!!!! I don’t want your crispy hair, your terrible dress sense or your serial killer boyfriend. I don’t want your personality disorder or your desperate need for validation off 500k strangers 🤪🤪

This!!!! I don’t want your crispy hair, your terrible dress sense or your serial killer boyfriend. I don’t want your personality disorder or your desperate need for validation off 500k strangers 🤪🤪
Hey Natasha! Thank you for confirming that you read here and please stay tuned for more.. if it’s not too exhausting!
Also, you’ve lost around 6k followers recently (probably the ones you bought last) is money a bit tight at the moment to buy more? ‘Work’ seems to be drying up for you and you’re losing followers. Ever thought about doing something remotely interesting to engage your following? Most of them don’t collect bugs on their birthdays, for a start.

• Haha
  • Heart
Also
Hey Natasha! Thank you for confirming that you read here and please stay tuned for more.. if it’s not too exhausting!
Also, you’ve lost around 6k followers recently (probably the ones you bought last) is money a bit tight at the moment to buy more? ‘Work’ seems to be drying up for you and you’re losing followers. Ever thought about doing something remotely interesting to engage your following? Most of them don’t collect bugs on their birthdays, for a start.
also this! Pease stop overlining your lips and full drag queen make up

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.