Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly she’s so out of touch on reality …she has no idea how majority of us minions just get on with juggling life/work/family … we don’t get the luxury of sitting on our arses all day moaning like there’s no tomorrow!

I really wish she would get a regular job, open her eyes to what life in the rat race looks like … might even inspire her to create some decent content 🤞🏼😜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lurker on this thread - she is mental, I get the feeling she hates living in Danielle's shadow and is insanely jealous of her and she really needs to get a new maternity wardrobe, the boobs need to go at some point post birth, hanging out the side every outfit she puts on. So cheap looking

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yup because she was with Andrew yesterday and today he’s gone back to work
Yep! So dependant on him. Imagine the messages he gets from her while he’s at work!

Lurker on this thread - she is mental, I get the feeling she hates living in Danielle's shadow and is insanely jealous of her and she really needs to get a new maternity wardrobe, the boobs need to go at some point post birth, hanging out the side every outfit she puts on. So cheap looking
Welcome! They are always like that, pregnant or not! I agree with your points about Danielle, it’s so clear she’s insanely jealous of her and wishes she had her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep! So dependant on him. Imagine the messages he gets from her while he’s at work!

Welcome! They are always like that, pregnant or not! I agree with your points about Danielle, it’s so clear she’s insanely jealous of her and wishes she had her life.
She probably sends him to work with little post it notes and games for him to complete in his bag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sadly she’s so out of touch on reality …she has no idea how majority of us minions just get on with juggling life/work/family … we don’t get the luxury of sitting on our arses all day moaning like there’s no tomorrow!

I really wish she would get a regular job, open her eyes to what life in the rat race looks like … might even inspire her to create some decent content 🤞🏼😜
to be fair he clearly has to do it!

I bet she lost male following now she is pregnant - less underwear pics to gawk at!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I

often wondered how Danielle met her new boyfriend. Anybody know the story? It appears he was something to do with Linekar? Just can’t imagine her being with him if Wayne introduced them. I bet he’s raging. (This photo was 136 weeks ago, long before she got with him)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I

often wondered how Danielle met her new boyfriend. Anybody know the story? It appears he was something to do with Linekar? Just can’t imagine her being with him if Wayne introduced them. I bet he’s raging. (This photo was 136 weeks ago, long before she got with him)
I also find him a bit creepy looking. Better than Wayne though.

• Heart
He’s not my cup of tea either but from the looks of it is a smart business man and does lots of charity outreach and philanthropy so miles away from that little pervert Wayne Lineker! Can’t believe Danielle ever went out with him as she seems so classy

• Heart
She’s such a borefest. Nobody cares where her damn placenta is! Dull content as usual 😴

Also, Tattle is trolling me!
I had this with my daughter, I didnt feel her move until around 26 weeks, (this is the norm unfortunately) if she says she’s felt anything before now it’s a downright attention seeking lie.
it doesn’t affect anything, my pregnancy was textbook and so was her delivery.

He’s not my cup of tea either but from the looks of it is a smart business man and does lots of charity outreach and philanthropy so miles away from that little pervert Wayne Lineker! Can’t believe Danielle ever went out with him as she seems so classy
Prob a decent guy, just looks creepy 😅

Even the info thing she shared said it’s completely normal the anterior placenta and doesn’t cause any problems. She has to make a mountain out of the smallest things! NHS website specifically says if it’s first baby you won’t feel anything before 20 weeks….I know it’s her 2nd pregnancy but she didn’t carry this far last time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Prob a decent guy, just looks creepy 😅

Even the info thing she shared said it’s completely normal the anterior placenta and doesn’t cause any problems. She has to make a mountain out of the smallest things! NHS website specifically says if it’s first baby you won’t feel anything before 20 weeks….I know it’s her 2nd pregnancy but she didn’t carry this far last time.
Changed hospitals because she feels she needs special attention, demanding busy and overworked midwives cater to her “anxiety”, I bet she turns nasty on people very easily. Every minor ailment or symptom is revelled in, definately on the munchausen spectrum. All she was going on about earlier on was getting her tea and toast after. Will expect a full on afternoon tea experience 🤣🤣

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.