Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiding the gifted/ad tag under her name again…why tf does she do this? The drama with her car has cracked me up, esp her going on about being heavily pregnant and how she shouldn’t be having stress in her condition. Didn’t realise this was the 50s 🫠 also they are wealthy enough to get a second car whilst they are waiting for this get sorted, I think whoever said it was right, she’s after a gifted or loaned car for a while!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hiding the gifted/ad tag under her name again…why tf does she do this? The drama with her car has cracked me up, esp her going on about being heavily pregnant and how she shouldn’t be having stress in her condition. Didn’t realise this was the 50s 🫠 also they are wealthy enough to get a second car whilst they are waiting for this get sorted, I think whoever said it was right, she’s after a gifted or loaned car for a while!
Haha how did she get to the spa with no car? She’s not missing out on a freebie our Natasha, car or no car!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha how did she get to the spa with no car? She’s not missing out on a freebie our Natasha, car or no car!
She’s absolutely ridiculous. Tomorrow she will explain how she got there after reading all of our comments.

There’s ALWAYS something with this girl. She’s drama drama drama. I often wonder if it’s her karma for being a tit human.

The car thing isn’t going to go her way. If the insurance company deems it a legitimate theft they will just pay out the loan / lease company. And they will have to start from square one.

Does someone have an amazing memory and can remember her mood 4 weeks ago?

• Heart
She’s absolutely ridiculous. Tomorrow she will explain how she got there after reading all of our comments.

There’s ALWAYS something with this girl. She’s drama drama drama. I often wonder if it’s her karma for being a tit human.

The car thing isn’t going to go her way. If the insurance company deems it a legitimate theft they will just pay out the loan / lease company. And they will have to start from square one.

Does someone have an amazing memory and can remember her mood 4 weeks ago?
Car theft- never happened! Pretty sure they were taking a trip somewhere, wasn’t it like a gifted break?

Cotswolds was only about 2 weeks ago. 4 weeks ago was shortly before the baby shower. So how did they get to the Cotswolds? How have they been getting to the hospital?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Cotswolds was only about 2 weeks ago. 4 weeks ago was shortly before the baby shower. So how did they get to the Cotswolds? How have they been getting to the hospital?
At this point, I’m suprised she’s got any positive engagement from followers left. I’m disgusted by her constant complaining and victim addiction. My boss has just gone on mat leave 2 weeks before her due date, first successful pregnancy after several miscarriages and Natasha’s behaviour is appalling! She expects the world to wrap her up in cotton wool to validate her.

Reactions: 5
So Andrew’s dad has lent them a car.. all that drama and they have access to another car after all 🙄

Reactions: 1
How has she managed to start off a nice message and then end it by humiliating him. She’s such a dick head!
Read between the lines of what she says..all about him waiting on her hand and foot, princess!!! 🤮🤮🤮few weeks people, can’t wait till it’s no longer about her

Read between the lines of what she says..all about him waiting on her hand and foot, princess!!! 🤮🤮🤮few weeks people, can’t wait till it’s no longer about her
Do we think she’ll publicly moan about how hard it is or just go quiet?!

• Heart
Eeehhhh, I definitely don’t think she was humiliating him. They both take the piss out of each other. He takes unflattering pics of her and she moans about his being useless. Both playful, and I bet they have fun, if she really needy though? Absolutely 😂

You really don’t need to have anxiety to find a series about sociopathic cannibal serial killer intense! She has to make it about her though, of course.
You saved me the job of having to post exactly that 💕

I’m not sure, I think she’s hoping for some type of ‘mummy diaries’ series like the faiers sisters or Ferne McCann (hence her YouTube channel) but I think she’s too unbalanced to stay quiet for long…she needs to feel like a victim, or special and once she can find an angle (post natal depression, terrible labour, sick child) she will rinse every last drop out of it. Then she will try and justify it saying she is “normalising” whatever she has wrong with her

Reactions: 4
She’s very quiet about her new clothing venture - pretty sure it’s fallen to tit 😝😝

Also this YouTube channel (which is obviously her old one ‘rebranded’ - hence all the followers who’ll be dropping like flies ones she starts posting her dull as F content) is obviously her trying to reposition herself - but video up 8 hours and only 275 views and 12 likes? Awks!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s very quiet about her new clothing venture - pretty sure it’s fallen to tit 😝😝

Also this YouTube channel (which is obviously her old one ‘rebranded’ - hence all the followers who’ll be dropping like flies ones she starts posting her dull as F content) is obviously her trying to reposition herself - but video up 8 hours and only 275 views and 12 likes? Awks!
Isn’t YouTube a bit dead and done now as well? Everyone’s all over TikTok now because that’s where the money is.

I saw someone ask “why should I buy this instead of H&M sport?” and it’s a legit question. what makes it different, quality wise? She deleted it. 😂

She hasn’t posted on their insta since the 23rd September so it has gone very quiet. I think this will be another abandoned venture like the lashes she re-launched earlier this year (or maybe last year? Can’t remember!) 🤣

• Heart
She hasn’t posted on their insta since the 23rd September so it has gone very quiet. I think this will be another abandoned venture like the lashes she re-launched earlier this year (or maybe last year? Can’t remember!) 🤣
I thought she was a qualified MUA? Why doesn’t she stick to that, or is she such a horrible person she can’t get clients?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.