Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from the pram that Andrews family bought she’s literally been gifted everything she has for the baby.

Reactions: 3
Apart from the pram that Andrews family bought she’s literally been gifted everything she has for the baby.
Exactly what she set out to achieve.

I bet she’s done zero research it’s been all take take take.

She’s losing so many followers - down to 491k from about 500k a few months ago. Maybe it’s because she’s a baby bore?! 😝

Reactions: 4
Guys, do you think Andrews proposed? I see she's wearing rings on both hands on the ring finger..she also mentioned shes got a big announcement soon thats life changing for her. I'm assuming she's waiting for the professional pics/vids of the proposal to be edited and sent to her for the announcement 👀

Reactions: 1
We all knew this was going to happen, that’s why she hides that bloody ad tag behind her name. Surely she must feel a tiny bit of shame in being freeloader… 🙄

Reactions: 2
Guys, do you think Andrews proposed? I see she's wearing rings on both hands on the ring finger..she also mentioned shes got a big announcement soon thats life changing for her. I'm assuming she's waiting for the professional pics/vids of the proposal to be edited and sent to her for the announcement 👀
I think she just moved her rings around she normally wears a stack on her middle finger but in the video from yesterday it’s on her ring finger, maybe got too tight where she’s getting bigger.

Reactions: 2
So she’s started a baby and mother Facebook page, wonder if this will go the same way as her body positivity account on insta 🙄

Reactions: 5
So she’s started a baby and mother Facebook page, wonder if this will go the same way as her body positivity account on insta 🙄
I just saw ANOTHER group? She’s always getting women to join these stupid groups on the idea of some sort of positive movement then abandons things…. good God why are so many people so gullible to provide information to her on their pregnancy status and due dates? Saps.

Why is she binge eating? I get eating what you want but it seems really unhealthy the amount she’s posting. That amount of sugar can’t be good for anyone 😢

I find the “Hi guys” so grating and the one on her hospital bag video made me cringe, a weird voice then straight back into her normal baby voice.

The baby stuff is boring the arse off me now. I get that it’s all she can think about, I had my first baby myself in May but I object massively to her just making it another commercial ‘gifted’ opportunity. Her attempts to diversify are pathetic and I reckon she’ll drop off the face of the earth once she has the baby and realises how much work it is and she’ll only pop up to advertise some shite fitting clothes or whinge about her anxiety.

The baby stuff is boring the arse off me now. I get that it’s all she can think about, I had my first baby myself in May but I object massively to her just making it another commercial ‘gifted’ opportunity. Her attempts to diversify are pathetic and I reckon she’ll drop off the face of the earth once she has the baby and realises how much work it is and she’ll only pop up to advertise some shite fitting clothes or whinge about her anxiety.
I’m finding her very triggering now (i’m TTC) and I don’t normally get that with other pregnant influencers and the alike I follow. She just seems so smug, as if she’s the queen of pregnant women everywhere and she’s had a relatively easy pregnancy yet still complains. Then there’s getting everything gifted when I volunteer at a food bank and see mums struggling to get what they need for their newborns and our organiser is putting out appeals for certain things for some in difficult circumstances 😔

• Heart
I’m finding her very triggering now (i’m TTC) and I don’t normally get that with other pregnant influencers and the alike I follow. She just seems so smug, as if she’s the queen of pregnant women everywhere and she’s had a relatively easy pregnancy yet still complains. Then there’s getting everything gifted when I volunteer at a food bank and see mums struggling to get what they need for their newborns and our organiser is putting out appeals for certain things for some in difficult circumstances 😔
Wishing you all the best on your journey to pregnancy and hoping it all works out for you❤ ❤

She is very in your face about it all - if it was me and I’d had a miscarriage, I’d be keeping it all very low key until the day the baby was in my arms! None of this flashing my baby shower all over the place.

Also where’s the fun in getting for your baby by choosing things with your partner when she just hoovers up every freebie she gets?! She thinks she’s ‘prepared’ but she’s done none of the hard work. One thing I learned when I was preparing is just becuase something is on the market and sold, it does NOT make it safe! I’ve changed my mind about plenty of items based on research and they are on sale and its the customer who has to make their own choice.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.